Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1009 1010 [1011] 1012 1013 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14493336 times)

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #15150 on: September 01, 2012, 01:20:45 pm »

When working cashier jobs, I always gave people an extra cent or two if it meant I didn't have to pick out pennies. By that logic, cashiers like me are costing companies thousands!

Only if you're making corporate policy spread across the entire nation.
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Shinotsa

• Bay Watcher
  • Content lion is content
    • View Profile
« Reply #15151 on: September 01, 2012, 01:21:09 pm »

When working cashier jobs, I always gave people an extra cent or two if it meant I didn't have to pick out pennies. By that logic, cashiers like me are costing companies thousands!

Cashiers like you are earning the government thousands by giving money to people who actually pay taxes!
Quote from: EvilTim
"You shouldn't anthropomorphize vehicles. They hate it"

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15152 on: September 01, 2012, 01:33:12 pm »

There's all kinds of people talking to me on Steam why are they doing this how did they even get my number aaaahhhh!

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #15153 on: September 01, 2012, 01:44:56 pm »

There's all kinds of people talking to me on Steam why are they doing this how did they even get my number aaaahhhh!
Friends of friends of friends harassing you? Tsk tsk!
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Shinotsa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15154 on: September 01, 2012, 01:47:42 pm »

Hey it's better than having no friends on steam! Well, it depends on how much you hate being bothered I guess. I have 4 friends, 2 of which are the same guy who doesn't have a computer anymore...

Considering moving this to the sad thread >.<

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #15155 on: September 01, 2012, 01:52:11 pm »

Post your steam name. Then we can dogpile friend you and harass you forevermore.
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Shinotsa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15156 on: September 01, 2012, 01:53:45 pm »

Awww, that means a lot. But I have a policy of never posting my steam name anywhere on the internet that I just made up now.

You shall nevar guess it! NEVAAAAAAAAAR.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #15157 on: September 01, 2012, 01:54:35 pm »

Would it be.... Shinotsa?
« Last Edit: September 01, 2012, 01:57:21 pm by kaijyuu »

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15158 on: September 01, 2012, 01:55:16 pm »

If he looks like Christ, then probably.

Shinotsa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15159 on: September 01, 2012, 01:57:42 pm »

Damnit, how did you all know?

And that's flatteringly creepy Darvi.

Also that picture's from 3 years ago. Professors don't respect people who look like Jesus :(

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #15160 on: September 01, 2012, 02:03:16 pm »

My steam account is also lonely, but I don't want to be in any groups since Tropico 4 crashes if I get a notification during play.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15161 on: September 01, 2012, 02:05:17 pm »

I've got 26 people on there which is more than my entire meatspace life combined.

Shinotsa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15162 on: September 01, 2012, 02:06:37 pm »

Actually if anyone wants to add me they can, I just got dark souls and it'd be nice to have some company/guidance. I know there's a whole thread with info in the other games section, but I feel like I'm cheating if I'm doing more than just looking up weapon stats on the wiki.

My steam account is also lonely, but I don't want to be in any groups since Tropico 4 crashes if I get a notification during play.

You can turn those off. Right click on game in library --> properties --> general tab --> uncheck "Enable steam community in game"

At least I'm fairly sure that works.

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile
« Reply #15163 on: September 01, 2012, 03:20:07 pm »

Hmm.. I'm neither pony or a penguin.. And still I have a dirty mind once in a while..  so what am I?
Male?

MY GIRLFRIEND IS FEMALE AND SHE IS ALSO DIRTYMINDED:
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #15164 on: September 01, 2012, 03:23:04 pm »

You know what they say: 90% of men masturbate, 70% of women also, and the rest lie on surveys.
Pages: 1 ... 1009 1010 [1011] 1012 1013 ... 11037