Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 964 965 [966] 967 968 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14485610 times)

Megaman

• Bay Watcher
  • What is love?
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #14475 on: August 23, 2012, 06:19:03 pm »

IS THIS AMERICA VIENNA UNDER MITT ROMNEY?
Hello Hunam

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #14476 on: August 23, 2012, 06:30:26 pm »

Looks weirdly like its trying to camoflauge itself into the world .
If you looked like that, wouldn't you?
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #14477 on: August 23, 2012, 06:38:25 pm »

Everyone tries to camouflage themselves into the world, because it won't accept them otherwise.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #14478 on: August 23, 2012, 06:39:16 pm »

Deep.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #14479 on: August 23, 2012, 06:42:25 pm »

My roommate who got himself in trouble for weed (and got me searched by the cops) is going to do a frat rush. Oh christ, here we go...
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Lord Inquisitor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14480 on: August 23, 2012, 08:12:49 pm »

My roommate who got himself in trouble for weed (and got me searched by the cops) is going to do a frat rush. Oh christ, here we go...

Foreigner here, me no speaky american. Explain this frat rush thing? Have ideas of american custom of friendly torture in "no way homo, bro" acts of male bonding as portrayed in american collage documentaries by holly wood.

Do explain it, I don't understand your culture enough to not be influnced by hopefully exaggerated portrayals in media.
http://cataclysm.tiddlyspot.com/index.html Cataclysm Roguelike game Tiddlywiki mostly out of date
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=113337.0 Who makes alcohol? do you? post here then.

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #14481 on: August 23, 2012, 08:19:13 pm »

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #14482 on: August 23, 2012, 09:05:44 pm »

Grandmother just told me I have pretty legs. Not only am I not quite sure what to think about that, I have no bloody idea what constitutes pretty legs. *vague confusion*
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

NobodyPro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Lord Inquisitor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14484 on: August 23, 2012, 09:41:24 pm »

Don't worry, I got a source for ya.  :P

Concludes its all a money scam and Frats are Twats. Another negative againt the idea and all who pay to belong.
Things that made you go "WTF?" today = Concept of american culture.
http://cataclysm.tiddlyspot.com/index.html Cataclysm Roguelike game Tiddlywiki mostly out of date
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=113337.0 Who makes alcohol? do you? post here then.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #14485 on: August 23, 2012, 09:42:48 pm »

Don't worry, I got a source for ya.  :P

Concludes its all a money scam and Frats are Twats. Another negative againt the idea and all who pay to belong.
Things that made you go "WTF?" today = Concept of american culture.

Alright, now you get to explain what you mean. :P
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Lord Inquisitor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14486 on: August 23, 2012, 09:50:47 pm »

Them having any of meaning. You have 52 states with varying population origins, you have no main culture aside from political blame the other side even if hhe is not on the other side, no money you die, no job you are scum and buy your way into heaven also seems to be oppular in america. Money rules all. I am Foreign, me no speaky yank

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #14487 on: August 23, 2012, 09:52:14 pm »

Them having any of meaning. You have 52 states with varying population origins, you have no main culture aside from political blame the other side even if hhe is not on the other side, no money you die, no job you are scum and buy your way into heaven also seems to be oppular in america. Money rules all. I am Foreign, me no speaky yank
Only fifty states.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #14488 on: August 23, 2012, 09:57:30 pm »

Areas of land related to the US are not nessearily states. We only got dem there 50 states, an' to o' um aren't connected ta th'others.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14489 on: August 23, 2012, 09:57:59 pm »

Yeah, we haven't annexed Puerto Rico and Guam yet.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting
Pages: 1 ... 964 965 [966] 967 968 ... 11037