Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 963 964 [965] 966 967 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14484537 times)

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #14460 on: August 23, 2012, 01:57:52 pm »

I saw somebody cosplaying as a tree in the city. my first thought was "should I cosplay as fire?", but then I realised that it'd make me look like a cliché anime guy.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #14461 on: August 23, 2012, 02:00:05 pm »

*hides all the minecraft saddles I own*
Can you read my mind?

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #14462 on: August 23, 2012, 02:13:29 pm »

Revisited NWN after ten years, mostly because its linux operativeness.

Sweet Bus those are some dated graphics. And I recalled it as topnotchy...
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #14463 on: August 23, 2012, 02:19:42 pm »

T'was a good game, though I never finished it. I tried to play as a money grubbing rogue and ended up with over a million gold and nothing to spend it on.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

AlStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14464 on: August 23, 2012, 03:17:49 pm »

I was trying to think what the name of the person who was condemmed in Hell to eternally push a boulder up a hill (work's been fun today, thanks for asking.)

To my surprise, Googling "guy pushing a" automatically brings up Sisyphus as the first result(autocompletes to "guy pushing a rock") given the internet at large, I honestly was not expecting it to be that easy.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #14465 on: August 23, 2012, 04:22:45 pm »

When he heck did I sign up for a Raiderz beta key!? I don't even remeber hearing of this game before
It's FEF, not FEOF

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #14466 on: August 23, 2012, 04:30:16 pm »

I was trying to think what the name of the person who was condemmed in Hell to eternally push a boulder up a hill (work's been fun today, thanks for asking.)

To my surprise, Googling "guy pushing a" automatically brings up Sisyphus as the first result(autocompletes to "guy pushing a rock") given the internet at large, I honestly was not expecting it to be that easy.
Not hell, underworld.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #14467 on: August 23, 2012, 04:40:33 pm »

I think if they're trained enough not to maul your face off on sight, they're tame enough to ride.
Never, just no, no matter how trained.
Whispers just hates FUN!.
I hate mutilated corpses that's what :|
...Are you Stephen Colbert?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #14468 on: August 23, 2012, 05:06:55 pm »

http://grist.org/list/super-freaky-train-station-design-looks-like-a-spider-laying-eggs/

I support it being built with this design. The world needs more surreal and terrifying architecture, to be honest.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #14469 on: August 23, 2012, 05:15:52 pm »

When he heck did I sign up for a Raiderz beta key!? I don't even remeber hearing of this game before
I'll take if if you aren't going to use it, it looked pretty cool. Unless its one of those non-key but activate seemingly random accounts sort of beta key.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #14470 on: August 23, 2012, 05:16:10 pm »

Needs more H. R. Gieger.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #14471 on: August 23, 2012, 05:22:18 pm »

I'll take if if you aren't going to use it, it looked pretty cool. Unless its one of those non-key but activate seemingly random accounts sort of beta key.

Eh I think I'll keep it. Seems like something I'll like anyways
It's FEF, not FEOF

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #14472 on: August 23, 2012, 05:24:03 pm »

I'll continue waiting then, I guess.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Lord Inquisitor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14473 on: August 23, 2012, 05:47:15 pm »

http://grist.org/list/super-freaky-train-station-design-looks-like-a-spider-laying-eggs/

I support it being built with this design. The world needs more surreal and terrifying architecture, to be honest.

Looks weirdly like its trying to camoflauge itself into the world .
http://cataclysm.tiddlyspot.com/index.html Cataclysm Roguelike game Tiddlywiki mostly out of date
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=113337.0 Who makes alcohol? do you? post here then.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #14474 on: August 23, 2012, 06:16:47 pm »

Looks weirdly like its trying to camoflauge itself into the world .

I love this and everything in it. They should put real spiders everywhere around the station.
Pages: 1 ... 963 964 [965] 966 967 ... 11037