Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9274 9275 [9276] 9277 9278 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14545615 times)

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #139125 on: October 19, 2018, 03:56:14 pm »

It does bring a very 'majority rules' idea to the constituency.
Y'know, as long as it's a democracy.

Also, it would allow for a bundle of genocides and oppressions and whatnot, just not against the dominant niche.
I guess. But it works for me, so whatever.
Riiiiiiight up until it doesn't and everyone else won't help you at all, because of having the same mindset.

Very 'prisoner's dilemma' you got here.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #139126 on: October 19, 2018, 04:27:41 pm »

He should read 1984. Noone is spared.

Symes is a smart collaborator of the regime. Gets vanished for being too smart.

Winston tries to be a gray nobody and dont draw attention, and in the end falls in a complex sting operation.

Tom Parsons is a dumb patriot, and he gets crushed by the machinery nonetheless.

Noone is safe from authoritarianism. Not even the people at the top, as often they end up devoured by their own monster

Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

McTraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • This text isn't very personal.
    • View Profile
« Reply #139127 on: October 19, 2018, 04:53:13 pm »

So my bank manager is going to waive the fees :D

In more WTF news - my kids just found a youtube video for kid's math, that actually started playing by showing the old FBI warning.
This product contains deoxyribonucleic acid which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, reproductive harm, and other health issues.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #139128 on: October 19, 2018, 06:19:00 pm »

Had a cold three weeks ago. It ended but I kept coughing. I was doing better but today I've become worse. Ugh.
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #139129 on: October 19, 2018, 07:03:43 pm »

His last name probably isn't actually Miroslav
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #139130 on: October 19, 2018, 07:08:44 pm »

pssst hey kids want a dynastic marriage

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #139131 on: October 19, 2018, 07:15:44 pm »

Only if it includes marital combat!
https://www.fscclub.com/history/mduel-e.shtml

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #139132 on: October 19, 2018, 07:18:30 pm »

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #139133 on: October 19, 2018, 07:22:50 pm »

How much we talkin', like 2 quid? ;)

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #139134 on: October 19, 2018, 07:24:50 pm »

3 fiddy shillings

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #139135 on: October 19, 2018, 07:50:58 pm »

Fiddy like Curtis Jackson?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139136 on: October 20, 2018, 12:19:32 am »

PSA: remember to thoroughly clean your bellybutton when you bathe.

I've been neglecting those areas (both bellybuttons and bathing, that is) lately, and as I was showering just now I felt a hard lump in there. Concerned, I immediately jammed a finger in and began squeezing it around, pushing it into every nook and cranny in an effort to determine just what this lump was and ideally push it out. It refused to budge for a long time.
For a terrifying moment, I wondered if perhaps it was my bellybutton itself, with a nasty infection having caused it to go necrotic and thus lose all sensation and feel like a foreign object - but no, the obstruction turned out to be what looked like the mutant lovechild of a sultana and an ovalteenie. In fact, and first there was a moment where I wondered, bizarrely, if one of the sultanas I've been eating lately had somehow infiltrated my navel and been mummified in sweat.

But no. Whatever it was, it was gross; its exhumation immediately followed by a horrifying stench unlike any my body has produced before.
So yeah. I will be more diligent with my delving in future.   
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139137 on: October 20, 2018, 12:34:21 am »

PSA: remember to thoroughly clean your bellybutton when you bathe.

I've been neglecting those areas (both bellybuttons and bathing, that is) lately, and as I was showering just now I felt a hard lump in there. Concerned, I immediately jammed a finger in and began squeezing it around, pushing it into every nook and cranny in an effort to determine just what this lump was and ideally push it out. It refused to budge for a long time.
For a terrifying moment, I wondered if perhaps it was my bellybutton itself, with a nasty infection having caused it to go necrotic and thus lose all sensation and feel like a foreign object - but no, the obstruction turned out to be what looked like the mutant lovechild of a sultana and an ovalteenie. In fact, and first there was a moment where I wondered, bizarrely, if one of the sultanas I've been eating lately had somehow infiltrated my navel and been mummified in sweat.

But no. Whatever it was, it was gross; its exhumation immediately followed by a horrifying stench unlike any my body has produced before.
So yeah. I will be more diligent with my delving in future.   

There... there are people that don't meticulously clean their belly button every day?

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #139138 on: October 20, 2018, 12:59:23 am »

Mistyped python.org during class, and went to weird redirect site featuring a shirtless man. Closed that tab real quick. Nobody in class said anything, so maybe they didn’t notice.

Went out running later, and a doggo ran up to me and started going aggro. It was small, maybe a foot, black, furred (not sure how to describe dogs). The dog kept barking excessively, dashing back and forth towards me, and kept trying to outflank me. After a minute or two, someone started yelling stuff too. Got impatient waiting for it to go away, so I started trying to lead it to an older woman 40 meters down the street. The owner kept calling for Chloe, and I did a lot stop and go walking with a crazy agile, loud, mad dog. The woman said she doesn’t bite, Chloe’s little jaws got caught on my pant leg twice. Heard the owner say once to kick (??) Chloe while I did this weird ass herding. Eventually she trotted back to her owner, and I was free to go. Kind of bothersome how some dogs are scared of people.
Max avatar size is 80x80

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #139139 on: October 20, 2018, 01:44:27 am »

I'm going on a weekend trip, and one of the others homebrewed wine for the occasion. He's washing his hands from it, though, and saying that actually drinking is at one's own risk, because its alcohol potency is literally immeasurably high.

The burning question is whether he distilled it, since both a yes and a no will raise suspicions (why does he have a still, or how did he make it so potent?)
« Last Edit: October 20, 2018, 01:46:28 am by IcyTea31 »
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.
Pages: 1 ... 9274 9275 [9276] 9277 9278 ... 11037