Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9044 9045 [9046] 9047 9048 ... 11038

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14549951 times)

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #135675 on: July 15, 2018, 11:45:55 am »

Is it made of darkness and evil that strikes fear of inevitable death into all things mortal and sends my foes fleeing before me?
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #135676 on: July 15, 2018, 11:46:51 am »

It attends opera performances.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #135677 on: July 15, 2018, 11:47:26 am »

With drunks, it's called an odor
And/or a miasma!
Millennium hand and shrimp.
Buggrit!
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #135678 on: July 15, 2018, 11:48:30 am »

Is it made of darkness and evil that strikes fear of inevitable death into all things mortal and sends my foes fleeing before me?
Nah, it's mostly intoxicating. As in, being around you makes people drunk. Or drives them to drink. One of the two. ;P
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #135679 on: July 15, 2018, 11:53:39 am »

Close enough!
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #135680 on: July 15, 2018, 07:44:18 pm »

I've never liked the taste of scotch, either.
I console myself with the idea that I drink like a pretend gunslinger instead of a pretend businessman. Also bourbon is delicious. :P
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #135681 on: July 15, 2018, 07:55:53 pm »

I don't drink like a pretend businessman or a pretend gunslinger, or even a pretend viking... I drink like a pretend hipster. Which is just, I don't even know how many levels of terrible that is.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #135682 on: July 15, 2018, 08:04:02 pm »

I drink expensive wine that I don't actually understand the flavors of to feel like I'm fancy.

I think vegetables are way more likely to kill me at this point, corn especially. I have had corn stalks slice my palm open with ease. I dropped a 1+ ton pallet of corn from 4 feet in the air awhile back and it was sheer luck no one died/was injured.

At this point I take less drugs than literally 75% of Americans. I drink alcohol a lot and that's it. I don't even smoke or drink caffeine. And I probably drink less alcohol than you'd expect for an addict.
If you took as much drugs as 75% of all Americans you'd die instantly.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #135683 on: July 15, 2018, 08:08:12 pm »

I refill mid-tier wine bottles with goon because wine bottles have nice ergonomics.
I mean to feel fancy yes, just like the White Collar guy!

Also at least it's not a drug that's 75% Americans.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #135684 on: July 15, 2018, 08:23:23 pm »

I don't drink like a pretend businessman or a pretend gunslinger, or even a pretend viking... I drink like a pretend hipster. Which is just, I don't even know how many levels of terrible that is.
Craft beer is pretty bad, man. Are you sure it's pretend? :P
If we're talking beer as opposed to whiskey I generally drink like a pretend Australian. Also this reminds me, I'm pretty sure Furphy's (local beer brand, not one of my favourites but it goes alright) was mentioned in one of the dreams I had last night.
Booze is Life for Yoink

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #135685 on: July 15, 2018, 08:47:03 pm »

Oh hey! Drinking on the forums when I'm drinking!

Right now my friend is Evan Williams bourbon. It's doing the job and that's all I expect of it.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #135686 on: July 15, 2018, 09:36:35 pm »

I could really use a drink. It makes me go wtf when I see people drinking away 3 months of salary on a case of 30 beers while complaining they don't have any food on their fridges. Are you fucking serious????!!!
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #135687 on: July 15, 2018, 10:26:39 pm »

My drink of choice right now is an original blend of 23 flavors.  The drink is in an -aluminum container-.  The container is dyed vaguely red.  On the container is an image of 3 sharks, and some letters.  The sharks are striking a menacing pose, the letters are unfazed.  The image is a recreation of a Dr Pepper advertiser's drug trip, likely from early 2018.

EDIT: @LordBaal  I completely agree, when I see someone buy a weeks worth of food with EBT and then spend more money then they spent on that on beer and cigarettes that won't last them half as long it boggles my mind.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2018, 10:30:17 pm by Greiger »
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #135688 on: July 15, 2018, 10:29:23 pm »

I'd totally buy you a beer if I could, Baal. You certainly deserve one in my opinion.

In other WTFs: there's nothing quite like an Irvine Welsh book (even this one, which I am honestly not particularly impressed by so far) for distracting oneself from the urgent things one needs to do. On the upside, though, I don't feel nearly as stressed as I did to begin with!
I think I might do a little bit more of the intensive tidying I need to finish by tomorrow, then crack open a cold one (haha my whole house is cold) and see if I can power through the rest of this book by evening.
Booze is Life for Yoink

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #135689 on: July 15, 2018, 11:37:18 pm »

Spend half my income on booze? I actually intend to do just that.
... because my car desperately needs a service and my friend who is a mechanic works for slabs of cc.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.
Pages: 1 ... 9044 9045 [9046] 9047 9048 ... 11038