Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9038 9039 [9040] 9041 9042 ... 11038

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14547863 times)

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
  • Impending Catsplosion. [PREFSTRING:aloofness]
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #135585 on: July 14, 2018, 03:48:10 am »

I'm sorry about that, everyone.

No you aren't. You're just sorry the only places in the world hateful and cruel enough to toast your bullshit would wipe the floor with you as soon as you walked through the door.
Forgive me.
Don't trust this toaster that much, it could be a villain in disguise.
Mostly phone-posting, sorry for any typos or autocorrect hijinks.

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
  • And lo, the Dude did abide. And it was good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #135586 on: July 14, 2018, 03:51:17 am »

How about you get the guy his account back.

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #135587 on: July 14, 2018, 03:53:36 am »

I'll tell him that I gave the hacker 10$ so he would give my friend the account back, and stealthily recover his PW to his main email.

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
  • And lo, the Dude did abide. And it was good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #135588 on: July 14, 2018, 03:54:34 am »

Sure. Or, you could come clean and hope he's mature enough not to hold it against you.

Trekkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #135589 on: July 14, 2018, 03:54:45 am »

I'll tell him that I gave the hacker 10$ so he would give my friend the account back, and stealthily recover his PW to his main email.

No, you'll tell him the truth. And then beg for his apology. And then leave him alone.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #135590 on: July 14, 2018, 03:58:56 am »

When friends intentionally dick over friends, they make sure the other person knows exactly who did it, and then laugh maniacally. If you're not reveling in the evil of your actions while they watch, horrified, they're not your friend, just some random victim.

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #135591 on: July 14, 2018, 04:04:00 am »

No, you'll tell him the truth. And then beg for his apology. And then leave him alone.
I told him that I had hacked him, then told him to forgive me, he said: "It's OK, I forgive you." Wasn't that bad.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #135592 on: July 14, 2018, 05:22:48 am »

You know how people post grainy pictures and say they're UFOs/monsters/ghosts/whatever on the internet?  That kinda happened in my Subnautica game:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Yeah, Subnautica's good for getting a few of those moments of awe and terror when discovering something. Unfortunately, it's also good for a lot of unintentional awe and terror, such as when discovering that those massive beasties from the third picture give zero shits about "solid matter" or "physics", and have permanent noclip enabled allowing them to swim through the ocean floor and attack you from inside the ground.

Or maybe they've finally fixed that after all these years... Dunno. Kinda doubt it. They've fixed it at least three times now and the critters still don't care.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #135593 on: July 14, 2018, 06:38:26 am »

I told him that I had hacked him, then told him to forgive me, he said: "It's OK, I forgive you." Wasn't that bad.
Well, I'm glad to hear it.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #135594 on: July 14, 2018, 06:51:24 am »

+1. I'm proud of you.
Love, scriver~

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #135595 on: July 14, 2018, 07:02:30 am »

+1. I'm proud of you.

Honestly though, his whole story is really sus. Who'd even be that big of a dick to anyone, then brag about it? I'm saying it never happened, and that he's secretly a Roblox player in denial, and it is in fact his split personality that is playing Roblox and inbetween personality shifts he needs to find ways of sabotaging his Roblox-playing-personality before it regains control of him.

Magistrum

• Bay Watcher
  • Skilled Fortresser
    • View Profile
« Reply #135596 on: July 14, 2018, 07:51:51 am »

I'm saying it never happened, and that he's secretly a Roblox player in denial, and it is in fact his split personality that is playing Roblox and inbetween personality shifts he needs to find ways of sabotaging his Roblox-playing-personality before it regains control of him.

Alright, I'm in.

Dirty Roblox player :P
In a time before time, I had a name.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #135597 on: July 14, 2018, 08:25:47 am »

Nah, sometimes people are just huge dicks for the sake of being a huge dick. Not unrealistic.
Black lives matter.

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #135598 on: July 14, 2018, 08:27:12 am »

Sadly that is true.
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #135599 on: July 14, 2018, 08:52:52 am »

http://www.businessinsider.com/kylie-jenner-gofundme-fans-crowdfunding-billionaire-2018-7?r=US&IR=T&IR=T

Luckily this appears to still be fairly tongue-in-cheek, even if people really are sorta-putting money towards it. But, y'know, honestly? Wouldn't have surprised me if people really did help her on the way. The Kult of Personality is strong.

Also, something-something "Youngest self-made billionaire"...

Speaking of penises, Scarlett Johansen got yelled at for agreeing to take on the role of a trans man in a movie. Because "Why are you playing a trans male if you're not a trans male?".

Now, I'm hardly a great proponent of Ms. Johansen's chops as a thespian, but... I dunno, maybe *acting*? Like, I get that trans actors probably have a hell of a time trying to get a role, because Hollywood, but I don't think bigwigs cast Scarlett Johansen for a role because she'd fit the role particularly well (aside from Girl With A Pearl Earring, that is). This kinda seems like barking up the wrong tree.

mostly, they hire her because she doesn't fit into the role's clothing particularly well
Pages: 1 ... 9038 9039 [9040] 9041 9042 ... 11038