Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 884 885 [886] 887 888 ... 11039

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14425306 times)

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #13275 on: August 01, 2012, 09:19:14 pm »

COME TO OUR FUCKING COLLEGE OR WE WILL RIP OFF YOUR HEAD AND SHIT DOWN YOUR THROAT!

have a pleasant day,
*insert college name here*
I would go to a college ran by R. Lee Ermey. You could not possibly pass in such an institution without having become the epitome of manliness. Even the women. Especially the women.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #13276 on: August 01, 2012, 09:46:22 pm »

COME TO OUR FUCKING COLLEGE OR WE WILL RIP OFF YOUR HEAD AND SHIT DOWN YOUR THROAT!

have a pleasant day,
*insert college name here*
I would go to a college ran by R. Lee Ermey. You could not possibly pass in such an institution without having become the epitome of manliness. Even the women. Especially the women.

CAN'T YOU GROW A DAMN BEARD YET MAGGOT?
NO SIR! THIS RECRUIT IS A WOMAN, SIR!
GODDAMNIT, DID I ASK ABOUT YOUR REPRODUCTIVE ORGANS MAGGOT? I WANNA SEE A BEARD RIGHT THE FUCK NOW!
SIR...! UH, SIR THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE!
GODDAMNIT, I DIDN'T ASK YOU IF IT WAS POSSIBLE, I TOLD YOU TO GROW A GODDAMN BEARD!
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #13277 on: August 01, 2012, 10:33:55 pm »

Did the youtube search bar font suddenly get bigger for anyone else?
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Lectorog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13278 on: August 01, 2012, 10:36:52 pm »

Yes. I suppose it happened at the same time as the title and uploader bars got moved below the video.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #13279 on: August 01, 2012, 10:41:25 pm »

Yes. I suppose it happened at the same time as the title and uploader bars got moved below the video.
Still above for me. They better not move the title and uploader bars below the video. That's another stupid design change.
No Gods, No Masters.

Lectorog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13280 on: August 01, 2012, 10:48:59 pm »

Still above for me. They better not move the title and uploader bars below the video. That's another stupid design change.
Weird, it's back to normal for me now. It was like that yesterday and the day before. It did look stupid.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #13281 on: August 01, 2012, 10:50:55 pm »

Yeah, the fonts are big to me now, too.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #13282 on: August 01, 2012, 10:53:41 pm »

Goddamn it, Youtube. Nothing was wrong with the old font, stop fixing shit that isn't broken.
No Gods, No Masters.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #13283 on: August 02, 2012, 12:22:31 am »

You just know the chances of that is 0.

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #13284 on: August 02, 2012, 04:15:34 am »

My boss has a phrase: "If its not broken, then you arent looking hard enough". This tells you enough about him I think.
This is a blank sig.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #13285 on: August 02, 2012, 07:47:39 am »

If it isn't broken, then redesign the whole thing with a bunch of high schoolers and completely ignore all complaints of uselessness on channel pages.

That sums up youtube's current heading.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #13286 on: August 02, 2012, 07:50:44 am »

I wouldn't even be angry if not for the fact that literally all of the changes are mandatory. An option menu to employ the old designs, that's all I want. Would make everyone happier.
No Gods, No Masters.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #13287 on: August 02, 2012, 07:54:49 am »

The only thing keeping youtube going afaik is the popularity of it, because the design is arse (except for /my_subscriptions/, which I'm expecting to vanish any day now just to spite people into dealing with the damn frontpage of uselessness again), and its not exactly being profitable for google.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #13288 on: August 02, 2012, 08:28:13 am »

What I want to know is why they're incapable of employing a quality video player. Every other site in the universe has a good video player. They don't even have to make one! They could just buy or steal one from another site and change the color scheme! It is that simple!
No Gods, No Masters.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #13289 on: August 02, 2012, 08:32:38 am »

What I want to know is why they're incapable of employing a quality video player. Every other site in the universe has a good video player. They don't even have to make one! They could just buy or steal one from another site and change the color scheme! It is that simple!

And whilst youtuberepeat.com was made ages ago, youtube still doesn't have something as simple as repeat button :P
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.
Pages: 1 ... 884 885 [886] 887 888 ... 11039