Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 873 874 [875] 876 877 ... 11040

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14441672 times)

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #13110 on: July 29, 2012, 10:27:04 pm »

Pony episodes have been being nuked by Youtube for about a year now. You can still find them but the link won't stay active long.

Best bet is finding them on one of those alternative video websites.

Festering hate and unquenchable rage are a mind's greatest defenses against the unending machinations of Chaos.
Is this some sort of fighting fire with fire thing? :P 'Cause the opposite of Chaos is love and harmony!

... The opposite of Chaos is Order.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #13111 on: July 29, 2012, 10:28:06 pm »

If you want something episodic, the best way to find it is via distributed download methods that start with b, if you want to be able to see it without dealing with le copyright shenaigans every so very often.

Pony episodes have been being nuked by Youtube for about a year now. You can still find them but the link won't stay active long.

Best bet is finding them on one of those alternative video websites.

Festering hate and unquenchable rage are a mind's greatest defenses against the unending machinations of Chaos.
Is this some sort of fighting fire with fire thing? :P 'Cause the opposite of Chaos is love and harmony!

... The opposite of Chaos is Order.
Yes it is, in some cases. You are getting your versions of Chaos mixed up there, Kaijyuu.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #13112 on: July 29, 2012, 10:28:50 pm »

Don't make me go all ranting about metaphysical concepts on your ass. 'Cause I totally can.

Harmony is like, Order's cousin. They do almost everything together, and stay away from that chaos douchebag except to beat him up.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #13113 on: July 29, 2012, 10:30:07 pm »

http://www.amazon.com/Accoutrements-12283-Magical-Unicorn-Mask/product-reviews/B0070QMUFA/ref=cm_cr_dp_see_all_btm?ie=UTF8&
showViewpoints=1&sortBy=bySubmissionDateDescending

"I came home one day to find this unicorn mask on the chair opposite my bed. I don't know how it got there, but I know what it wants. Me. One day the unicorn mask will impale me on it's horn and I will die. Until then, it watches me sleep at night. Watching. Waiting. Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night because I've seen a flash of light hit its' eye and I think it's time. Time for the unicorn mask. "Not yet, not yet," the mask will whiny and I will fall back to sleep, to dream and wonder."

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13114 on: July 29, 2012, 10:30:25 pm »

No, we're talking about metaphysical concepts, not ponies. :P
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #13115 on: July 29, 2012, 10:32:15 pm »

Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #13116 on: July 29, 2012, 10:33:25 pm »

http://www.amazon.com/Accoutrements-12283-Magical-Unicorn-Mask/product-reviews/B0070QMUFA/ref=cm_cr_dp_see_all_btm?ie=UTF8&

"I came home one day to find this unicorn mask on the chair opposite my bed. I don't know how it got there, but I know what it wants. Me. One day the unicorn mask will impale me on it's horn and I will die. Until then, it watches me sleep at night. Watching. Waiting. Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night because I've seen a flash of light hit its' eye and I think it's time. Time for the unicorn mask. "Not yet, not yet," the mask will whiny and I will fall back to sleep, to dream and wonder."

It watches

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #13117 on: July 29, 2012, 10:34:35 pm »

Exactly. If I was talking about ponies, Chaos would be a draconequus.

Now, Rage and Hate hang out with Chaos all the time, being best buds from back in high school, and...
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13118 on: July 29, 2012, 10:43:45 pm »

... I am not sure how to respond, so I will just leave this here.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
He's fucking with us.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #13119 on: July 29, 2012, 10:45:02 pm »

So.. what goes well with lust, envy and pride?

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #13120 on: July 29, 2012, 10:46:24 pm »

Tacos.

Jervill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13121 on: July 29, 2012, 10:47:15 pm »

Especially in Cleveland.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #13122 on: July 29, 2012, 10:48:16 pm »

It watches
I've been warned the CIA may poke about in my stuff soon (Job stuff) and I can only imagine what the list will be like.

"Specimen looked at the following items on the internet. Slenderman.com. SCPwiki.com. Bay12.com. CIA.com. HowToStopGovernmentIntrusion.com. TheyAreFollowingMe.com. Amazon.com (Unicorn mask, tin foil, tazer, purple crayon, anti-spyware devices) Google.com (How to stop the government from tracking you, the cia is onto me, assembling a giant death ray, steel, computer hardware, mirrors, laser generator, electric generators, hiding giant death laser,folding hats out of tin foil)"

Yeah, the Unicorn mask wouldn't be the weirdest thing on any of our lists would it? :P How exactly DO you hide a death laser?

Anyways, my WTF of the day comes from Carthage declaring war on me from halfway around the planet and then immediately suing for peace. Also, why did Geneva declare the war on them? Can city-states do that? Why didn't it notify me of this war? This reeks of cheating A.I, but I'm not sure how.

Oh, and now the world thinks I'm a warmongering menace. For being attacked. Dammit, Dido.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #13123 on: July 29, 2012, 10:55:24 pm »

Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13124 on: July 29, 2012, 10:56:22 pm »

He's fucking with us.
Pages: 1 ... 873 874 [875] 876 877 ... 11040