Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 872 873 [874] 875 876 ... 11040

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14442871 times)

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #13095 on: July 29, 2012, 10:14:51 pm »

huh. half of the often forum goers that I can remember the names of haven't been on for a while.
It's true. I haven't seen Max White in forever, for example.

Where could they all have gone?
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #13096 on: July 29, 2012, 10:15:35 pm »

Life, probably.

Well, hopefully. The alternative reason would be death.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #13097 on: July 29, 2012, 10:16:20 pm »

Holy fuck guys I can't I LOVE MY LITTLE PONY: FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC BUY PINKIE PIE'S PONY TRAIN

Herd, welcome to it.

I already was but it's the mind MY LITTLE PONY TOYS ARE SO AFFORDABLE AND FUN.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #13098 on: July 29, 2012, 10:16:26 pm »

I don't really have the chance to enter this pony fad, since all cartoons I can ever see is either in Danish, Swedish or sometimes Norwegian.
And I have a strict policy of not watching anything that isn't spoken in it's original language.

Jervill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13099 on: July 29, 2012, 10:17:53 pm »

That is a good policy, Ultimuh.  I know I cannot stand dubbed over voices.  Subtitles, I am fine with though.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13100 on: July 29, 2012, 10:18:34 pm »

Subtitles, I am fine with though.

I gladly welcome subbing over dubbing.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #13101 on: July 29, 2012, 10:18:40 pm »

I don't really have the chance to enter this pony fad, since all cartoons I can ever see is either in Danish, Swedish or sometimes Norwegian.
And I have a strict policy of not watching anything that isn't spoken in it's original language.
Totally offtopic and blatant advertising, but post about 'em in my cartoon thread! Peeps have been asking for non-english cartoons and I could not provide good examples.

PS: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcQxXpFIID0
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #13102 on: July 29, 2012, 10:18:56 pm »

Subs are wonderful.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Zaerosz

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼sperm whale leather thong☼
    • View Profile
« Reply #13103 on: July 29, 2012, 10:21:24 pm »

Every single episode is available on Youtube. In English.
くコ:彡

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #13104 on: July 29, 2012, 10:22:09 pm »

I'm fine with either, but MLP is meh to me. Ponies are neat (mini-horses, woo), but like homestuck, I already have enough things to do in that category of stuffs to bother.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13105 on: July 29, 2012, 10:22:46 pm »

Really?
Last time I tried something like this, it refused to show the the dang vid because I didn't live in the right country.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #13106 on: July 29, 2012, 10:23:29 pm »

There was a point during my time in the internet I almost became a brony, I'm glad that didn't happen. I'll keep my festering hate and unquenchable rage thank you very much.

Exactly. Festering hate and unquenchable rage are a mind's greatest defenses against the unending machinations of Chaos. And 4chan.

Fucking ninja'd SEVEN TIMES.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Zaerosz

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼sperm whale leather thong☼
    • View Profile
« Reply #13107 on: July 29, 2012, 10:23:55 pm »

Really?
Last time I tried something like this, it refused to show the the dang vid because I didn't live in the right country.
Well, I live in New Zealand and I can watch them just fine, and we usually get shafted by country-based copyright as well.
くコ:彡

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #13108 on: July 29, 2012, 10:24:18 pm »

Pony episodes have been being nuked by Youtube for about a year now. You can still find them but the link won't stay active long.

Best bet is finding them on one of those alternative video websites.

Festering hate and unquenchable rage are a mind's greatest defenses against the unending machinations of Chaos.
Is this some sort of fighting fire with fire thing? :P 'Cause the opposite of Chaos is love and harmony!
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 10:25:52 pm by kaijyuu »

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #13109 on: July 29, 2012, 10:25:35 pm »

EDIT: Double post!
Pages: 1 ... 872 873 [874] 875 876 ... 11040