Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8468 8469 [8470] 8471 8472 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14518157 times)

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #127035 on: September 27, 2017, 09:24:38 am »

First thing he thinks when he wakes up is "man, what a hangover". 

Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #127036 on: September 27, 2017, 09:28:14 am »

I wear a sack on my head on tinder and get matches.

Batman villain Scarecrow fetishists?
Love, scriver~

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #127037 on: September 27, 2017, 11:34:20 am »

You were thinking too hard about it, Reelya. A food Americans think is too disgusting is easy: this abomination was only willingly consumed by one dedicated xenophile in a group of 20 or so Americans in my time in Taiwan. Even the Korean we had with us refused.

Oh, it doesn't look like much, does it? Just tofu. No. Because you don't even have to get close. You can smell it from ten feet away, longer if there's a night stall making a lot of it. And that smell is the smell of rolling sewage on a hot summer day. Supposedly the taste is something completely different and the Taiwanese all claimed to love or at least like it, but I'll never confirm if they're just fucking with people or not. It's too horrible to contemplate.

Cast the enemy out.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #127038 on: September 27, 2017, 11:53:33 am »

The battery on my 3DS has gone to hell lately. I'm lucky to get three hours of playtime on a single charge, if what I'm playing isn't particularly demanding and I don't leave it in sleep mode for to long.

I may have to see about installing a new battery.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #127039 on: September 27, 2017, 12:50:52 pm »

You were thinking too hard about it, Reelya. A food Americans think is too disgusting is easy: this abomination was only willingly consumed by one dedicated xenophile in a group of 20 or so Americans in my time in Taiwan. Even the Korean we had with us refused.
Pretty sure the measure was sell, not eat. There's plenty of stuff the vast and near total majority of americans consider too disgusting to eat, but there's precious little food wise that's not very explicitly illegal that isn't for sale somewhere in the country. That doesn't always stop it either, for that matter.

And there's definitely places stateside that sell stinky tofu.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #127040 on: September 27, 2017, 01:05:43 pm »

There's also unusual meats.  Bugs, frog legs, dogs, cats, most small birds including pigeons.

Edit: and most rodents... including pigeons
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile
« Reply #127041 on: September 27, 2017, 01:20:51 pm »

Food you can't get in america? That's easy.

Dog wold be illegal to sell for meat AFAIK, heck, it is practically impossible to find someone willing to butcher a horse for you due to legal issues. One of dad's uncles had one butchered, but he had to go to canada to get it done...
Rubble 8 - The most powerful modding suite in existence!
After all, coke is for furnaces, not for snorting.
You're not true dwarven royalty unless you own the complete 'Signature Collection' baby-bone bedroom set from NOKEAS

Mathel

• Bay Watcher
  • A weird guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #127042 on: September 27, 2017, 02:45:21 pm »

There's also unusual meats.  Bugs, frog legs, dogs, cats, most small birds including pigeons.

But pidgeons are not even rodents. They are birds, while rodents are an order of mammals.
The shield beats the sword.
Urge to drink milk while eating steak wrapped with bacon rising...
Outer planes are not subject to any laws of physics that would prevent them from doing their job.
Better than the heavenly host eating your soul.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #127043 on: September 27, 2017, 02:54:08 pm »

But pidgeons are not even rodents. They are birds, while rodents are an order of mammals.

A common amateur birdwatcher's mistake. Not every flying vertebrate is a bird, friend. You clearly haven't looked at pigeons closely. If you had, you'd notice their obvious rodent features.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Derpy Dev

• Bay Watcher
  • Normal Person Doing Normal Things
    • View Profile
« Reply #127044 on: September 27, 2017, 03:06:37 pm »

A common amateur birdwatcher's mistake. Not every flying vertebrate is a bird, friend. You clearly haven't looked at pigeons closely. If you had, you'd notice their obvious rodent features.

I'm honestly confused why so many people are unaware of such simple facts.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #127045 on: September 27, 2017, 03:17:41 pm »

I'm honestly confused why so many people are unaware of such simple facts.

Did you know? Popular vintage television series AIRWOLF is based on this real animal, you ignorant philistines.

FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #127046 on: September 27, 2017, 04:00:46 pm »

The battery on my 3DS has gone to hell lately. I'm lucky to get three hours of playtime on a single charge, if what I'm playing isn't particularly demanding and I don't leave it in sleep mode for to long.

I may have to see about installing a new battery.
Had a similar issue with my original 3DS. The battery started swelling a bit, creating a bulge in the back, and the charge dropped to under an hour. Got a New 3DS XL a few months ago and put my old one in the night stand next to my bed.

Yesterday I wanted to use the old one again for multiplayer stuff, but the battery had swollen to the point where the back plate of the 3DS was folded into a curve, and the 3DS wouldn't even power on while plugged in.
I threw it away outside in a hurry.
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127047 on: September 27, 2017, 04:15:39 pm »

How old is the 3DS? According to the manual for mine, it suggests that the battery probably lasts a year. Then again, I've had mine for 1.75 years and haven't had any problems with the battery life.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #127048 on: September 27, 2017, 04:30:55 pm »

Just tick the "one or more of the above and/or something not listed" box.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #127049 on: September 27, 2017, 04:33:14 pm »

Pretty sure the measure was sell, not eat. There's plenty of stuff the vast and near total majority of americans consider too disgusting to eat, but there's precious little food wise that's not very explicitly illegal that isn't for sale somewhere in the country. That doesn't always stop it either, for that matter.
[/quote]
So... what of the durian?
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.
Pages: 1 ... 8468 8469 [8470] 8471 8472 ... 11037