Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8378 8379 [8380] 8381 8382 ... 11042

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14578888 times)

Derpy Dev

• Bay Watcher
  • Normal Person Doing Normal Things
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #125685 on: August 21, 2017, 08:48:24 am »

Thought about posting this in the happy thread but this is more :O and the happy at the justice happening for more understanding, but stuff like this was the cause. First time I saw the content of what was being done, it was horrible to hear or even see >_>
Mostly because of the impact of psychological trauma (and other stuff). But umph.

...wut?

Why would they...

What was going through their heads...

Why?

What?

WHAT?

WHAT?

Avarice

• Bay Watcher
  • ××××××××
    • View Profile
« Reply #125686 on: August 21, 2017, 09:15:53 am »

Finally that fucking abuser pair is fucked.
Have y'all seen the videos. Holy shit these guys are fucked up.
Poor kids i hope they can still do pranks in prison though cause im subbed to them and bought YT red just for them.
××××××××××××××××××

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #125687 on: August 21, 2017, 09:22:15 am »

It's more that they're getting counseling and on the path to fixing all this up rather than continuing it. x.x
The link was more how I found out (then the public apology through there, which led to that note on the path)

That's what I meant by 3 months late. x.x Glad they're getting counseling on it all.

And on the topic of being late--ALSO glad that these """social experiment""" pranks are losing their popularity (as it puts stigma on the idea of a real social experiment >_<), and only finding this out months later after hearing it third-hand from others. :v
« Last Edit: August 21, 2017, 09:24:44 am by Tiruin »

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #125688 on: August 21, 2017, 09:30:09 am »

wat.

tir wat.

P:

okay,  When you say 'three months late' the first thought that crosses into my mind is ... not your timing.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Avarice

• Bay Watcher
  • ××××××××
    • View Profile
« Reply #125689 on: August 21, 2017, 09:33:31 am »

Yeah Tiruin how dare you be late. How many other kids are being abused because you're too slow.

Gotta go fast
- Sonic the hedgehog
××××××××××××××××××

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #125691 on: August 21, 2017, 01:23:32 pm »

Its okay to be late tiwi, we know those owls can spend hours in the road just staring at you like they dont give a fuck where youre trying to go. Fucking owls. :P
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #125692 on: August 21, 2017, 03:36:19 pm »

I got to experience a real life Miasma today. No purple clouds but my fucking god, CLEAN YOUR GODDAMN FRIDGE. And then do the dishes the crap was moldering while you're at it. The stench filled up the entire house and had me out on the back porch retching after just passing through. Yeah, I can totally see that putting someone in a bad mood
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125693 on: August 21, 2017, 03:39:55 pm »

The purple stank was a visual cue for players.

Miasma is a smell, not an actual gas.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miasma_theory

erm, since I got this, Ill share it, but yes, its smell, and visual imperceptible.

But yes, rotting crap smells bad from across the city, imagine more than a squirrel or raccoon as far away as in-your-face.
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Avarice

• Bay Watcher
  • ××××××××
    • View Profile
« Reply #125694 on: August 21, 2017, 03:48:44 pm »

I got to experience a real life Miasma today. No purple clouds but my fucking god, CLEAN YOUR GODDAMN FRIDGE. And then do the dishes the crap was moldering while you're at it. The stench filled up the entire house and had me out on the back porch retching after just passing through. Yeah, I can totally see that putting someone in a bad mood
Who do you know that does that. Like come on, when you're done with the plates lick them clean. Simple etiquette
××××××××××××××××××

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #125695 on: August 21, 2017, 03:59:54 pm »

I always run my plates clean with my beard after finishing eating. It's just common decency.
Love, scriver~

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125696 on: August 21, 2017, 04:03:34 pm »

Trying to activate my replacement debit card to replace my expiring one by calling the number on the back of the card. Turns out there's no option to talk directly to a human being, it requires me to enter my phone number. I hang up to double-check the phone number, try dialing again. It gives a busy signal. I try again, fails to connect. Try again, it fails to connect. Giving it a few minutes, I try again, it goes through, I put in my phone number, then it asks for my card number. While inputting the number, the call disconnects.

There appears to be no way to contact them via email.

EDIT: Oh hey, finally got to the options menu, specifically the part where I can select the option to link my new card to my account. Said option actually puts a call through to an actual human being. She immediately starts to ask how she can help me(in a barely audible voice) before immediately switching to saying that they're doing some kind of maintenance and I should call back another time, then hangs up. Turns out human beings are just as useless as automated systems designed by useless human beings.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2017, 04:19:28 pm by Akura »
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125697 on: August 21, 2017, 05:45:04 pm »

Holy crap. I've been wandering the salt-blasted wastelands of internet news sites this morning (after waking up far earlier than planned) and apparently the guy featured in this image I posted for laffs in the OOCFQ thread a while back is a full-blown meme.

Video footage of his rise to fame.

I'd pretty much forgotten all about that picture. Haha. This is amazing.
Now if you'll excuse me I am going to continue my research.   

Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125698 on: August 21, 2017, 06:00:34 pm »

Man, those demons from the cover art always did have that depraved look about them.

I always felt that they would happily sacrifice 'optimal' for 'creepy'.
PKs DF Mod!

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125699 on: August 21, 2017, 07:44:51 pm »

I dont want to believe this.

I went to pep boys, an auto parts store/garage, and got a tune up.

explicitly I went for new spark plugs.  they told me my gasket was leaky, which it was.  I told them I wasnt getting it done that day, and certainly not for the 300 they wanted.

I got it fixed up at another shop, and when I was still having issues with a misfire I checked the damn things myself.  They installed a bad spark plug; one that looks like they purposely fucking damaged.  Complete with touching bitties and wear on the top by the plug itself.  Fuck them.

Spoiler: pic1 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: 2 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: 3 (click to show/hide)

Fucking Friday, 3 days ago now.  That is 3 days old.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2017, 07:47:38 pm by pisskop »
PKs DF Mod!
Pages: 1 ... 8378 8379 [8380] 8381 8382 ... 11042