Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8374 8375 [8376] 8377 8378 ... 11041

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14578123 times)

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #125625 on: August 19, 2017, 07:59:15 am »

I've thought of using an alternate on my bad days just so I could just be a different person (goodness I had to rewrite this a lot)

I feel like I'll need this soon since I am trying out new ideas and concepts.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2017, 10:09:41 am by Neonivek »

overseer05-15

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #125626 on: August 19, 2017, 10:27:51 am »

True to admit I can think of some hilarious uses where someone created an account only to send themselves insults and threats... Only to be found out later that the person is the same person.

But yeah it is the use of alternate accounts for the purpose of tricking people into thinking it is a separate person, for reasons other than you just wanting a fresh start.
Is it bad to admit that I have considered doing this on a roleplaying site? So one account could be a lawful good hero and the other could be somewhere between true neutral and chaotic evil and just be a bully to the first account; though, said site also has rules against multiple accounts (with exceptions being granted by the moderators if justified before creating the account), and I never actually did it.

I assume if you're RPing you could justify it pretty well.
adult food like, I presume, steak and potatoes and tax forms,

My game giveaway

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #125627 on: August 19, 2017, 10:39:34 am »

Can't you just play both characters on one account?
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Avarice

• Bay Watcher
  • ××××××××
    • View Profile
« Reply #125628 on: August 19, 2017, 11:08:37 am »

Tinder actually worked for me. Huh.
××××××××××××××××××

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #125629 on: August 19, 2017, 11:31:59 am »

Congratulations.
It doesn't work for me, but also it's 3am and my standards are crazy high
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #125630 on: August 19, 2017, 11:50:07 am »

Earlier today I decided to read some excerpts from James Joyce's letters to Nora Barnacle.

They're, um, colorful.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #125631 on: August 19, 2017, 12:37:44 pm »

I am seriously not understanding the victim/victimizer dichotomy.

I don't know why it is so important to push it...

But ONLY guess is that the reason it is pushed so much is that... It is an inherently prejudiced system that recognizes its own prejudice, and so it must dehumanize the victimizer while also removing the victim from the situation. That is why any attempt to empower the victim or humanize the victimizer is met with hostility.
...okay, so two people are dating.  One of them tries to run it like a normal relationship, the other one is abusive AF.  You don't see any dichotomy there?
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #125632 on: August 19, 2017, 01:39:41 pm »

First thing i hear when i walk in the door this morning is "eric we need you to clean the bathroom."

When i ask why, they tell me that someone shit in the urinal in the mens room. And sure enough thats exactly what happened. Oh, and on the floor too. And the toilet in the stall was clogged. So first thing i get to do is clean and unfuck everything. took me 40 minutes, people were upset that it was closed.

But hey, the cashier agreed to pay for a smoothie for me, so thats cool.

But why the fuck does this shit happen here? I dont work at fucking walmart jesus god
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

redwallzyl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125633 on: August 19, 2017, 01:41:55 pm »

First thing i hear when i walk in the door this morning is "eric we need you to clean the bathroom."

When i ask why, they tell me that someone shit in the urinal in the mens room. And sure enough thats exactly what happened. Oh, and on the floor too. And the toilet in the stall was clogged. So first thing i get to do is clean and unfuck everything. took me 40 minutes, people were upset that it was closed.

But why the fuck does this shit happen here? I dont work at fucking walmart jesus god
Sometimes people are shit. I had to clean up a similar mess awhile ago too. Makes you want to rub the perpetrators face in it.

Avarice

• Bay Watcher
  • ××××××××
    • View Profile
« Reply #125634 on: August 19, 2017, 02:05:57 pm »

someone shit in the urinal in the mens room.
Eric thats called a 'In the park home run'
I know it doesn't help now but you can further embellish your story.

Congratulations.
It doesn't work for me, but also it's 3am and my standards are crazy high
Yeah It hasnt worked for so long just started thinking I should delete my profile but I added two photos massively reduced my meme like bio and almost 30 mins later a pretty girl my age likes me.
I remembered liking her and I'm very picky.
So I guess it required some review on my part to improve my profile.
××××××××××××××××××

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #125635 on: August 19, 2017, 02:38:05 pm »

Tinder actually worked for me. Huh.
You're welcome.

Wait.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Lord Shonus

• Bay Watcher
  • Angle of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #125636 on: August 19, 2017, 02:38:54 pm »

Sometimes people are shit. I had to clean up a similar mess awhile ago too. Makes you want to rub the perpetrators face in it.

For me, this is Tuesday.
On Giant In the Playground and Something Awful I am Gnoman.
Man, ninja'd by a potentially inebriated Lord Shonus. I was gonna say to burn it.

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #125637 on: August 19, 2017, 03:24:09 pm »

I would have flat out refused to clean that (and probably get fired over it). Not that I don't want to do it, just, I can't. I have a heightened vomit reflex, if you made me go anywhere near I'd just cover the walls in puke, and you'd have a bathroom not just covered in shit, but also in puke, and me heading home on sick leave.

I suspect I got that heightened reflex from having an artificial passage from my stomach to my bowels made when I was two days old (I was a so-called fountain-vomiter, all the milk that went in through my mouth also went out through it, because there was no passage from my stomach into my gut. The vomit reflex is really inconvenient at times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpfM5Hn9Rto
« Last Edit: August 19, 2017, 03:27:23 pm by martinuzz »
Friendly and polite reminder for optimists: Hope is a finite resource

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479

Avarice

• Bay Watcher
  • ××××××××
    • View Profile
« Reply #125638 on: August 19, 2017, 03:49:53 pm »

We used to get a handfull of money when drunk patrons had shat or vomited in the bathrooms as a kinda thank you for doing it.
Its just shit really and unless its runny you can just pick it up and eat it... wait what?!
××××××××××××××××××

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #125639 on: August 19, 2017, 04:16:12 pm »

its just gut-rolled bio waste with the full onslaught of highly concentrated contagious microbes that can cause death when introduced into the body outside said digestive tract
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!
Pages: 1 ... 8374 8375 [8376] 8377 8378 ... 11041