Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8084 8085 [8086] 8087 8088 ... 11040

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14441063 times)

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #121275 on: April 24, 2017, 03:52:30 pm »

Would you smooch a ghost?

A)Heck Yeah

B)Heck Yeah

C)Heck Yeah

D)Heck Yeah

You forgot the theme music.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #121276 on: April 24, 2017, 04:05:17 pm »

I would arrest the dragon for being a slut.

And an otherkin magnet.
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #121277 on: April 24, 2017, 04:30:30 pm »

If a dragon were to have sex with a human, would the dragon be arrested for bestiality?
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #121278 on: April 24, 2017, 04:37:22 pm »

If the D&D half-dragon template is anything to go by, they get a high five and a mark on their Bad Dragon loyalty card.

I am reasonably certain that dragons operate more on an Ash Ketchem 'gotta catch 'em all!' policy than one of typical morality.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #121279 on: April 24, 2017, 04:39:48 pm »

If a dragon were to have sex with a human, would the dragon be arrested for bestiality?

Call me up when some human authority warrants an arrest of a dragon. There's money to be made from that spectacle.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #121280 on: April 24, 2017, 04:45:24 pm »

"Cuff 'im"

*Deputy looks at his hilariously small pair of handcuffs*

"But sheriff..."

"I said cuff him!"
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #121281 on: April 24, 2017, 04:55:37 pm »

Call me up when some human authority warrants an arrest of a dragon. There's money to be made from that spectacle.
...Guards!  Guards!
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #121282 on: April 24, 2017, 04:58:52 pm »

Update on my previous WTF regarding the bird in the wreath at our house:

I opened the door when returning from school today, and the bird actually got into the house itself.

Mom saw it move down to a sofa, so we checked under there. Then we went over to the garage and were surprised to discover the bird had somehow moved all the way over to where the washing and drying machines were (just outside of the garage, separated by a closed door) without any of us noticing. After a bit of coaxing (read: Standing so that we blocked the exit in order to scare the bird into flying through the opened door and into the garage, ideally flying out), we were able to get the bird out of the house.

We're not going to use the front door anymore, instead opting for the garage door.

Hooray. :(

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #121283 on: April 24, 2017, 04:59:40 pm »

Most depictions of dragons have a "rules are for lesser beings" mindset, so... doubtful.

The real question is, what happens to D&D angels when they make Aasimar.  That's mixed race human/angels for those not in the know.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #121284 on: April 24, 2017, 05:02:56 pm »

They are arrested for creating mary sues.
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #121285 on: April 24, 2017, 05:04:44 pm »

Fair
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #121286 on: April 24, 2017, 05:07:51 pm »

Mildly WTF.

I haven't had an Aasimar in a game who hasn't been a villain.

I haven't had a Tiefling in a game who hasn't been a goodish guy.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #121287 on: April 24, 2017, 05:41:03 pm »

...Guards!  Guards!
Well, I for one certainly appreciated the reference.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #121288 on: April 24, 2017, 05:53:20 pm »

I was wondering, but I haven't read that particular Pratchett book!  It's on my list now, thanks.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #121289 on: April 24, 2017, 06:16:53 pm »

So, over the past couple weeks my neighborhood has hired a company to drill a well in order to get some of that nice aquifer water to refill the small lake in the center of the neighborhood, which is otherwise only refilled by rainwater. They expected to hit water around 200 feet down, so they budgeted for 400 to be safe. Want to guess where the water was? 900 feet!
And now the HOA wants to get a company to frack this small well so they can have a pretty pretty lake with more water than it's got now. I find this ironic because in order to do this they're going to have to truck in water to use in the fracking, so that they can have more water, all in the midst of some water use restrictions due to low rainfall and such as of late

But wait! There's more! The well they've been digging is directly in front of my family's house, about 25 meters away from our front door, in between the main road and the neighborhood's road which is in front of our home and there aren't any others within a similar distance. Which kind of sucks, because fracking can cause sinkholes and other issues and we'll be right there if anything goes wrong. And since no one else thinks they're close enough to be affected it might probably happen?

Essentially: the heck, HOA?
Pages: 1 ... 8084 8085 [8086] 8087 8088 ... 11040