Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7955 7956 [7957] 7958 7959 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14513211 times)

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #119340 on: March 15, 2017, 06:04:44 pm »

It's a spiral.
Love, scriver~

Grapefruit Sorcerer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119341 on: March 15, 2017, 06:14:06 pm »

Humans often "seemingly" act contrary to their desires ESPECIALLY the more they require it.
Humans act in what they believe to be their best interests, even if that happens to be warped.

Other animals are the same, they're just more straightforward because they don't have complicated emotions to deal with.

MrRoboto75

• Bay Watcher
  • Belongs in the Trash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #119342 on: March 15, 2017, 07:52:49 pm »

I consume
I purchase
I consume again

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #119343 on: March 15, 2017, 11:31:47 pm »

I don't think in that case they would be pushing people away because they are lonely, I think that person would be lonely because they are pushing people away.
It's hard to specify because somehow Neonivek is now a riddler who makes general statements that do make sense but are vague, mysterious, and nebulous once deconstructed :P [in a good way]

But yeaaaaah. I'm uncomfortable with how those generalizations aren't followed up by specifics x.x It leaves a feeling of a lack of depth. :-\ He's both right in observing both those kinds of behavior, but the general statement can't stand as a conclusion in its current state. (ie Humans ARE CONTRARY D:)

H4zardZ1

• Bay Watcher
  • Mostly Harmless
    • View Profile
« Reply #119344 on: March 16, 2017, 03:57:41 am »

Okay, so two things here. One, i wake up (almost) every time at 3 AM for no reasons i can think of. 

Two, my router decides that it won't connect with the internet and i can't think of how did that thing didn't connect, so i'm just stuck posting here with my tablet. For two days in a row.
Quote from: Rock
Quote from: Comrade Qwasich
Stop bullying children
I can't
I have to bully children
Sigtext and other things

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #119345 on: March 16, 2017, 06:44:49 am »

Your body likes to get into habits, min. Did you regularly wake up at 3am for whatever reason?

Best thing to do is just try to sleep through it, if you want it to stop happening. Since I started my job, I wake up shortly before 6am pretty much every day.

Also, I lost my wedding ring, and I have no pissing clue how I managed that. Took it off to cook something last night, pretty sure I put it in my pocket, come to bedtime and it's not in muh pocket :(
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #119346 on: March 16, 2017, 10:04:01 am »

A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #119347 on: March 16, 2017, 10:34:15 am »

True, true.

There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

tonnot98

• Bay Watcher
  • Damp stone located.
    • View Profile
« Reply #119348 on: March 16, 2017, 10:57:31 am »

it all makes sense now
Not sure if dying of old age is an honor or a shame for weaponmasters. On the one hand, it means they never got the opportunity to die in glorious battle. On the other hand, it means nothing could beat them in glorious battle.
Meow.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #119349 on: March 16, 2017, 12:20:33 pm »

Isn't all of media just fanfics of public domain and reality?
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #119350 on: March 16, 2017, 01:03:42 pm »

Sooo apparently I'm going to have to go through occupational health  AGAIN. Meaning that I'm going to have blood drawn for the fourth time in the last 8 months  ::)
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #119351 on: March 16, 2017, 01:16:02 pm »

Maybe you're secretly being milked by a vampire cartel with a special taste for your blood.
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #119352 on: March 16, 2017, 01:49:33 pm »

when my dad got diagnosed with diabetes, the nurse who drew his blood (a very pale, lanky fellow) drew a handful of extra vials and said something along the lines of 'we like to draw more blood than we need just in case it ends up being useful for testing, but more likely than not we'll just end up disposing of it' before letting out a vaguely evil sounding laugh

what i'm saying is, healthcare around the world is 100% just a front for vampire cartels

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #119353 on: March 16, 2017, 02:11:04 pm »

Was she joking or did she actually draw the blood?
« Last Edit: March 16, 2017, 02:40:35 pm by EnigmaticHat »
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #119354 on: March 16, 2017, 02:28:15 pm »

Also, I lost my wedding ring, and I have no pissing clue how I managed that. Took it off to cook something last night, pretty sure I put it in my pocket, come to bedtime and it's not in muh pocket :(

Ring 'as been found, on the floor in a place I would not expect it to fall out of my pocket. Oh well...
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.
Pages: 1 ... 7955 7956 [7957] 7958 7959 ... 11037