Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7836 7837 [7838] 7839 7840 ... 11040

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14463834 times)

overseer05-15

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #117555 on: February 01, 2017, 06:49:29 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I've changed my mind, set the West on fire.

All the time I spent on 4chan and never thought to save that one picture of a puking anime girl for times like this
Don't worry, I have a substitute I didn't knew I need before this very moment!
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

image now saved as sergarrhorrified.jpg on my computer, you've been immortalized in my images folder
adult food like, I presume, steak and potatoes and tax forms,

My game giveaway

Silverthrone

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Old Geat
    • View Profile
« Reply #117556 on: February 01, 2017, 07:15:35 pm »

Good God. Well. Well, well, well. Good Taste has died somewhere. And I do not understand Those light switch things are perfectly tasteless as they are, but this manages to reach new depths, somehow.

Now. I am rather a border-line case of minor furfriendery, myself (if there was a great internet court, my sentence would be rather mild), and I say, there are plenty of reasons why it is a general purpose web-wide punching bag. This would be one of them. For dear, oh, dear, I can feel my skin turning inside-out in embarrassment by distant association alone. I mean... Why? What did that poor Good Taste do to deserve this terrible murder?

That all said, this is the sort of general embarrassments that will happen in a free and permissive society. It is, by and large, a small price to pay.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #117557 on: February 01, 2017, 07:17:40 pm »

Worst part is that it's not actually on his crotch.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117558 on: February 01, 2017, 07:18:51 pm »

PFT you guys are being over sensitive babies :P

It is a joke.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #117559 on: February 01, 2017, 07:22:36 pm »

No really, is he supposed to have his penis emerging from the middle of his abdomen? Did the person who put that up never see male physiology before?

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #117560 on: February 01, 2017, 07:26:30 pm »

On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #117561 on: February 01, 2017, 07:28:30 pm »

No really, is he supposed to have his penis emerging from the middle of his abdomen? Did the person who put that up never see male physiology before?

Well, male dogs phallic sheathes extend a fair distance up the belly relative to other creatures...

That was pretty bad though.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #117562 on: February 01, 2017, 07:29:17 pm »

It is a joke.
"I only suck dogdicks ironically."

Silverthrone

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Old Geat
    • View Profile
« Reply #117563 on: February 01, 2017, 07:31:22 pm »

It is a joke.

Of course. But it is so horribly (and magnificently) cringe-worthy that it rather hurts to see. I would say that it is certainly the catch of the week. It is the combination, I believe. I have seen rather worse, for both tone and embarassment, but this one is special. It hits an odd spot, one where I both want to chuckle and gnaw my hands. It is, all together, a pretty damned good joke, it certainly did not fail to leave an impression on me.

I do not know, Sir. I... Do not know. Perhaps it is a difficult business, precisely cutting the... Aperture for the switch. Perhaps the maker is lacking in general physiology. And that is as far as I wish to speculate.

muldrake

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117564 on: February 01, 2017, 07:31:27 pm »

Faced with the horror of having to make his guests wait 24h to be let in or out of their rooms (that's how long it would take for a tech guy to reset the system and make new passes for everyone), the hotel management decided to not wait for that, but instead pay the hackers their ransom demand of 1500 euros (dang, that's peanuts, must have been some small fry hacker to ask so little money).

The reasoning behind asking for so little is to make the choice very, very easy for the victim.  Given the choice between suffering extreme damages or tiny damages, most people will pay up on some pretty small demand.  It's just not worth taking a stand.  This perversely encourages more crimes of the same sort, though.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117565 on: February 01, 2017, 07:48:19 pm »

I do not know, Sir. I... Do not know. Perhaps it is a difficult business, precisely cutting the... Aperture for the switch. Perhaps the maker is lacking in general physiology. And that is as far as I wish to speculate.

It is a limitation in attaching it to a light switch.

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #117566 on: February 01, 2017, 08:05:30 pm »

With all the effort they went through to make that thing I'm sure it would be a simple matter to recolor the switch itself to be more....accurate.  Neither setting on the switch seems like it would look very 'turned off' to me at any rate.

So I bet it's a matter of it's not gunna look right anyway.  Why go through the trouble of making it super accurate.
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

Silverthrone

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Old Geat
    • View Profile
« Reply #117567 on: February 01, 2017, 09:14:34 pm »

There is, on the whole, an awful sense of futility when it comes to naughty novelty light switches. Well, if it cheers someone up, it has done its job. I got some strange, embarrassed entertainment out of it, and I suppose it should be counted as a success.

However, they could simply have painted the character further up, surely?But now I have thought more on the matter than I honestly should, nighty-night.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #117568 on: February 01, 2017, 09:25:28 pm »

Was on wikipedia and apparently there was a military unit in the Battle of Okinawa called the "Iron and Blood Imperial Corps" which was literally just a couple thousand local middle schoolers conscripted for the defense.

I'm glad someone looked at that and thought it would be a bitchin excuse to have giant robots fight in space.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #117569 on: February 01, 2017, 10:08:57 pm »

So today was ... eventful, in an uneventful way.

- woke up
- walked 3 miles to work, uphill, in negative Celsius temp
- worked for 5 hours, went to go to get a massage
- got my license after 8 flubbing years
- ate some bread and an apple
- 1.5 hours later i donate blood
- elated by the license, and pained/passively worked out by the massage i register vitals
- 62 bpm, 138/88
- lady asks to see my other elbow
- she fucking thinks I'm high
- finish donating
- eat lunch 3 hours later than normal
- did not make it to gym at all, 1st voluntary day in months

hmmmm

i can blame my bpm and bp on the day and my abuse of the gym ... right?
i feel pretty healthy, maybe slightly tight all the time ....
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!
Pages: 1 ... 7836 7837 [7838] 7839 7840 ... 11040