Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7751 7752 [7753] 7754 7755 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14482877 times)

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #116280 on: January 03, 2017, 08:15:30 pm »

Wtf?
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% less in-jokes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #116281 on: January 03, 2017, 08:33:46 pm »

'How to get a call from a police station in five easy steps! Number three will shock you!'

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #116282 on: January 03, 2017, 08:36:53 pm »

'How to get a call from a police station in five easy steps! Number three will shock you!'
Step 4: Hide the bodies before they arrive

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #116283 on: January 03, 2017, 08:37:27 pm »

Forget it, Iceblaster. It's Craigslist.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #116284 on: January 03, 2017, 08:37:43 pm »

Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #116285 on: January 03, 2017, 09:09:26 pm »

Forget it, Iceblaster. It's Craigslist.
Nice one.

Also my first (well, second) thought was "It's probably legit, that door would be simple to break through!"
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116286 on: January 03, 2017, 09:49:49 pm »

Was going to play a botmatch in Company of Heroes, and as I was setting up the game, some random guy jumps in. First, I don't know how or why that's possible. Second, I really don't like that it's possible. I should stop playing CoH anyway, the AI cheats like a bitch.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #116287 on: January 03, 2017, 09:54:48 pm »

That post degenerated quickly, most likely due to brain damage caused by playing Company of Heroes.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile
« Reply #116288 on: January 03, 2017, 09:57:25 pm »

That post degenerated quickly, most likely due to brain damage caused by playing Company of Heroes.

Eh, the first one wasn't that bad. 2 is hot garbage, but the original was alright for casual play.
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #116289 on: January 03, 2017, 10:24:19 pm »

Actually sounds like a rich kid hungry for friends.

But I mean that's probably what they want to sound like.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #116290 on: January 03, 2017, 10:28:29 pm »

Not sure what you mean by degenerated.  Maybe you agree, but unexpected online drop-ins are bullshit.
Except in Dark Souls, where you should know better, and I have only barely played.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #116291 on: January 03, 2017, 10:32:40 pm »

I personally find cornbread offputting unless paired with something else, because it's far too dry and bland to be enjoyable. Same problem with grilled chicken.
Someone's been feeding you shitty cornbread, then. Granted, it's the sort of thing where if it's not homemade by someone who knows what they're doing it's probably terrible, so.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116292 on: January 03, 2017, 10:36:46 pm »

Tea-Coffee. Or more like Tchaikovsky. I just bought something called 'dirty chai'. It's basically Indian chai with espresso.

EDIT: aww. It has vanilla in it as well. Now if it were only a hint of vanilla, but no, the vanilla dominates at least the scent. Haven't gotten to tasting it yet, too hot.
You mean a chai latte? Those are delicious.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116293 on: January 04, 2017, 03:10:08 am »

Uhhh

Since it was too complicated before: they fucked up gungame by changing the ordering that weapons came in. Another telltale of someone who first played CS with GO, incidentally. In gungame, you start with AWP and progress down through the weapon list, getting progressively shittier and shittier guns. The GO conversion vaguely resembles that, but doesn't really order them by strength properly, which disrupts the balance. The point of the ordering was that there was a very fine gradation in the difficulty-skill ratio, making it smoothly and progressively more difficult to advance.

So... Like normal counterstrike? I mean... frequently the "best most expensive weapons" in Counterstrike were garbage or seriously outclassed by previous weapons. Heck they even had useless categories that only came into use in very specific maps (because they had one special ability. Too bad those maps frequently don't use buy)

Which come to think of it... is probably something CSGo could have kind of fixed... I mean it isn't like people are unaware of these flaws. Just reorder the guns, change the prices, and boom!

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #116294 on: January 04, 2017, 09:14:40 am »

Shitty webcam footage of action figures dubbed with Microsoft Sam is still funny after all these years. I don't even really have an interest in Halo anymore and this is still good IMHO. Link
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.
Pages: 1 ... 7751 7752 [7753] 7754 7755 ... 11037