Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7671 7672 [7673] 7674 7675 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14502856 times)

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #115080 on: December 07, 2016, 07:09:35 pm »

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

overseer05-15

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #115082 on: December 07, 2016, 07:10:52 pm »

We all live in happy harmony
I was there.
 :)
I'm legitimately stunned, there are names on there that I held in high esteem (or at least seemed like cool people).
adult food like, I presume, steak and potatoes and tax forms,

My game giveaway

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #115083 on: December 07, 2016, 07:12:52 pm »

I was there.
 :)
gobak2modlog
K E K
E K E
K E K

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
Nooooo Kot
Polen needed you
Who will shitpost for Polen now?
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #115084 on: December 07, 2016, 07:18:46 pm »

...when you put it this way, I must say that I have not once seen a homeless woman in my life, while seeing shitloads upon shitloads of homeless men.
Huh... I don't think that's some kind of privilege thing though, it's just that the men in Poland are more likely to fall into alcoholism and so on.
Dunno how it is over there, but in the states that's in no small part because men are disproportionately convicted and sentenced in court and compose a strong majority of veterans -- ex-cons and vets are two groups especially at-risk for becoming homeless and/or turning to crime, because of the lack of job availability, poor/no treatment for mental illness, &c. Purely anecdotal, but I see a lot of homeless folks in the course of my work, and virtually all of them are men. The biggest single factor is untreated mental illness, of course.

In fact, according to stats published by the National Coalition for the Homeless, ~51% are single males (as opposed to ~24% single females) and about 30% have persistent mental illnesses.

--

Doz. The point of that is that the idea of white/male privilege is often treated as a universal constant. It's part of the continual cycle of divisive propaganda trying to convince people to treat each other as enemies instead of people.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #115085 on: December 07, 2016, 07:32:27 pm »

No, it's just that the wrong people have been treated as enemies. When the right group of people has become the target, then things will be good and equal! [/sarcasm]
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

overseer05-15

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #115086 on: December 07, 2016, 07:34:50 pm »

No, it's just that the wrong people have been treated as enemies. When the right group of people has become the target, then things will be good and equal! [/sarcasm]

This is why the world needs an Independence Day or The Salvation War scenario. Either the human race dies or we unite as one people. It's a win-win.

My game giveaway

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #115087 on: December 07, 2016, 07:37:36 pm »

This is why the world needs an Independence Day or The Salvation War scenario. Either the human race dies or we unite as one people. It's a win-win.

Uh... I'm curious how death means everyone wins.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #115088 on: December 07, 2016, 07:39:09 pm »

Nah, all we need is a multitude of Alexanders and Temujins. History is of the cycle of people uniting, disuniting, reuniting, disintegrating, regrowing, extincting, replacing, rebirthing and so on

overseer05-15

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #115089 on: December 07, 2016, 07:40:43 pm »

Uh... I'm curious how death means everyone wins.

The aliens and/or divine beings [win], or the humans [win].
[win]-[win]
See? Perfectly logical.

My game giveaway

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #115090 on: December 07, 2016, 07:42:55 pm »

Nah, all we need is a multitude of Alexanders and Temujins. History is of the cycle of people uniting, disuniting, reuniting, disintegrating, regrowing, extincting, replacing, rebirthing and so on

Then have the various groups led by Genghis Alexujin fight each other? That's just continuing what we're doing now.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #115091 on: December 07, 2016, 07:44:17 pm »

I think humanity as a whole would let Earth be glassed, Halo-style, before we ever set aside our differences.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

overseer05-15

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #115092 on: December 07, 2016, 07:45:45 pm »

I think humanity as a whole would let Earth be glassed, Halo-style, before we ever set aside our differences.
And then the glass blowers [win]. Again, logic.

My game giveaway

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #115093 on: December 07, 2016, 07:48:42 pm »

Not as bad as my biology teacher. Apparently women don't need men. Plenty if stored sperm to go around.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #115094 on: December 07, 2016, 07:52:08 pm »

Then have the various groups led by Genghis Alexujin fight each other? That's just continuing what we're doing now.
Exactly, and each time civilization advances, each time lines of communication allow the reunification efforts to spread longer and last longer until the next Genghis Alexujins arrive

Look at Alexander, when he died what was his issue? His Greek veterans wanted to go home, moreover he had no way of controlling all of his distant lands. Same problem faced by his successors. That he didn't appoint a successor is also hilarious, they asked him who should succeed him and alexander was just all "to the stronkest" like a dickhead
Same issue with Genghis, lines of communication breakdown for his successors
Now? No issue for lines of communication. A world-conquering entity would only be as troubled as its popularity amongst its powerbase
Pages: 1 ... 7671 7672 [7673] 7674 7675 ... 11037