Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7440 7441 [7442] 7443 7444 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14485905 times)

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #111615 on: October 24, 2016, 04:08:37 pm »

I'm wondering now... If tongue lenghtening yoga exists... is there dick lenghtening yoga? Is that one of those simple magical tricks I keep hearing about?
I think any kind of dick lengthening procedure is very likely to cause you some really embarrassing trips to the hospital

if you want a "simple magical trick" go make a Dark Pact, it's much more worth it and is medically safe to boot~
._.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #111616 on: October 24, 2016, 04:12:06 pm »

I would simply accept that unless you want to pay for a doctor to grope and mutilate your gibblies you will be using your current toolbox the duration of this incarnation.

Pray to Buddha, that he may make you a duck in the next life
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #111617 on: October 24, 2016, 04:25:45 pm »

Pray to Buddha, that he may make you a duck in the next life
but what if he makes him a female duck

one must always word their wishes to nigh-omnipotent beings with weird sense of humor correctly
._.

Calidovi

• Bay Watcher
  • agnus dei
    • View Profile
« Reply #111618 on: October 24, 2016, 04:30:12 pm »

just do your growth exercises bro
« Last Edit: October 24, 2016, 05:19:22 pm by Calidovi »

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111619 on: October 24, 2016, 04:33:41 pm »

...the comments are a bit NSFW.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #111620 on: October 24, 2016, 04:34:42 pm »

There also appears to be an erect penis in one of the avatars.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #111621 on: October 24, 2016, 04:35:29 pm »

There is a minimum of one uncensored dick in that collage.

Recently stumbled through Youtube and found myself watching a Starcraft Match...
I found myself wondering. Wow this guy is clicking like really fast. Then I remembered that apparently thats a good thing to do, APM and all that...
Now wondering if there is an RAPM. Or REDUNDANT actions per minute. [...]
I've always wondered why people frantically click their mice when they want a character to move there--in the least I've seen these whenever I watch others play Dota/2 (or MOBAs in general) and the like. All I've wondered is 'maybe this prepares them for tense events', though it always surprised me because I can handle those events just the same with a ton less clicking (so then I wondered 'maybe its how they organize?')
But it's such a common behavior. ._.
A friend who plays a lot of LoL seems to think that it's to stop you getting bored while playing. I think another friend, who plays DoTA2 not LoL, once said that it was to make you harder to hit.
That's true in FPSes where random slight movements can throw off someone's aim, but I seriously doubt it in MOBAs. Sounds like the "my attention span is so short that I might get bored walking from spawn to lane" explanation to me.
um, it's actually more true in MOBAs than in FPSs, by a pretty large margin, because there is much more projectile travel time.
Projectile travel time doesn't have a thing to do with it, it's about making your movement erratic so that potential enemies can't lead you reliably. If you're only moving after an attack, that's dodging, which is completely different aside from the shared goal of not being hit. The former is proactive, the latter is reactive. It's why I said that that doesn't make sense as an explanation for that sort of behavior in MOBAs, as players are markedly less likely to be sniped at by an unseen attacker for a number of reasons: fewer enemies, strong map control (relative to FPSes, where an enemy could reasonably be expected to be anywhere outside your spawn area), and the top-down vision mechanics precluding being attacked from a blind zone or from extreme range.

And, again, even if you were doing that, it wouldn't make sense to spam-click everywhere unless you're just super-panicky in general.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #111622 on: October 24, 2016, 04:45:44 pm »

Jack Chick is dead. That in itself isn't a WTF so much as my reaction is now that I'm getting around to reading most of his library of tracts.

The Death Cookie (i.e. the Catholic Eucharist) has to be in the top 5.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #111623 on: October 24, 2016, 04:47:46 pm »

Huh. Coulda sworn he'd live forever, bathing in the blood of virgins or some shit like that (I mean, what else would he have all those D&D players chained up in his basement for? :V)

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111624 on: October 24, 2016, 04:55:02 pm »

hunh.

Well, Im sure whatever heaven he went to is far to grand for me.

drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Calidovi

• Bay Watcher
  • agnus dei
    • View Profile
« Reply #111625 on: October 24, 2016, 04:56:19 pm »

jack "rock music makes you a sodomite" thomas chick has finally passed on ?

but what about the chick tracts tie in movies ?

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #111626 on: October 24, 2016, 05:01:48 pm »

i began staring at one of my avatars, and held it too long. nepeta went way past cool

(note, this is the one thats a gif with only 4ish frames, and rapidly spins)
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #111627 on: October 24, 2016, 05:09:38 pm »

Quote from: flying dice
-snip-
The difference in travel time is signifigant, because the *sniper* has to lead their target a LOT more and more accurately. also, assuming the target doesnt have the reaction speed to consiously dodge (actually very common) then the erratic behavior results in a much larger potential area they could be in at the time of the projectile's arrival even discounting active evasion. If you wish to challenge me on this I will happily play a 1v1 game of league of legends with you, and will take a skillshot-based character. I promise that if you stand still routinely or only move in direct paths, I will win almost effortlessly.

Then in a FPS I'll take a sniper and camp. immobility is far less suicidal in that setting.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Calidovi

• Bay Watcher
  • agnus dei
    • View Profile
« Reply #111628 on: October 24, 2016, 05:19:54 pm »

...the comments are a bit NSFW.

woohoo there

removed

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111629 on: October 24, 2016, 05:20:56 pm »

It was a push-pop  >.<
PKs DF Mod!
Pages: 1 ... 7440 7441 [7442] 7443 7444 ... 11037