Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7368 7369 [7370] 7371 7372 ... 11040

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14438474 times)

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #110535 on: October 06, 2016, 10:32:03 am »

Sluts

Also first kiss via CPR is the most anime thing other than magical girls.
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110536 on: October 06, 2016, 10:36:54 am »

Sluts

And boob fights, you forgot about boob fights. (boy do I wish I COULD forget about the boob fights)

Man if I took anime seriously, I'd think women in Japan must have some sort of serious body image problem...

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

---

I have a theory

All women in anime run off of a secret hierarchy where the pecking order is determined by breast quality. Yet because this is a fundamentally not quantifiable you have to fight for your station against women of relatively similar quality.

ANIME! Where you might not be told someone's height, but you will get all her breast measurements in detail!
« Last Edit: October 06, 2016, 10:56:35 am by Neonivek »

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #110537 on: October 06, 2016, 10:41:47 am »

I do find it funny that CPR is often presented as romantic and similar to a kiss when nothing could be further from the truth.
You are also generally unconscious at the time, and cannot provide consent.
One clearly inexperienced with kissing.
That's not what you said last night.
* Avis fans self
nevermind the kid is a hero

Edit:
Nah, still a thing IRL, they just don't usually... y'know... get up after.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2016, 10:44:42 am by Tack »
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #110538 on: October 06, 2016, 11:20:28 am »

Guess who spent two hours tweedling his thumbs because the program used by the regional goverment for EHRs busted, as it does at least once every day since I began working at this joint five months ago?  To be fair the only different thing this time is that it was malfunctioning for hours, and that I was on call in the lab instead of the consult, so it was less painful, but... fuck  me. The program sucks. Stop pretending it doesnt and get a new one
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

MrRoboto75

• Bay Watcher
  • Belongs in the Trash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #110539 on: October 06, 2016, 11:41:34 am »

The windows taskbar has stopped functioning.
I consume
I purchase
I consume again

tonnot98

• Bay Watcher
  • Damp stone located.
    • View Profile
« Reply #110540 on: October 06, 2016, 12:05:49 pm »

People are getting honk-happy on the roads today, especially near hardware stores. Then my mom thinks they can hear her yelling at them.
Not sure if dying of old age is an honor or a shame for weaponmasters. On the one hand, it means they never got the opportunity to die in glorious battle. On the other hand, it means nothing could beat them in glorious battle.
Meow.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #110541 on: October 06, 2016, 12:10:45 pm »

Padawan, you don't yell because you think they can hear you, you yell because you think they cannot.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

tonnot98

• Bay Watcher
  • Damp stone located.
    • View Profile
« Reply #110542 on: October 06, 2016, 12:20:00 pm »

Padawan, you don't yell because you think they can hear you, you yell because you think they cannot.
That makes so much sense, thank you master.
Not sure if dying of old age is an honor or a shame for weaponmasters. On the one hand, it means they never got the opportunity to die in glorious battle. On the other hand, it means nothing could beat them in glorious battle.
Meow.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #110543 on: October 06, 2016, 12:33:19 pm »

. The program sucks. Stop pretending it doesnt and get a new one

They get paid while pretending it doesnt, then get paid to pretend theyre trying to figure out what to do about it even though that only takes maybe five minutes, then get paid for as long as it takes  somebody else to replace or fix it, and still get paid afterwards if that fix is no better than the original. This is just how bureaucracy works.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #110544 on: October 06, 2016, 02:38:41 pm »

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unlawful_combatant

B. The following shall likewise be treated as prisoners of war under the present Convention:

1. Persons belonging, or having belonged, to the armed forces of the occupied country...

Does this mean that I, formerly of the Oosnavi, qualifies to be a POW if as a civilian I am taken in by the 'Belligerents' of whoever claims this ashheap of a country?

This sounds like its granting this invading force the right to round up former soldiers for security purposes...
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #110545 on: October 06, 2016, 02:44:26 pm »

That's because it's exactly what it is, yeah. Veterans are a prime source of partisans and paramilitary forces.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #110546 on: October 06, 2016, 02:46:30 pm »

The Cubs might win the World Series this year. Most years, I'd say "nah, they'll find some way to lose".

But this is 2016, The Destroyear of Worlds.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #110547 on: October 06, 2016, 02:52:35 pm »

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unlawful_combatant

B. The following shall likewise be treated as prisoners of war under the present Convention:

1. Persons belonging, or having belonged, to the armed forces of the occupied country...

Does this mean that I, formerly of the Oosnavi, qualifies to be a POW if as a civilian I am taken in by the 'Belligerents' of whoever claims this ashheap of a country?

This sounds like its granting this invading force the right to round up former soldiers for security purposes...
I don't see how this would work at all. In Russia, this would amount to "most males over 18". In Israel, this would mean "pretty much everybody". How would one enforce that?
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #110548 on: October 06, 2016, 02:55:23 pm »

I am pretty sure Germans tried that one at least once and it backfired on them pretty heavily.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #110549 on: October 06, 2016, 02:57:30 pm »

US did pretty well during the same time period, though, and a fair few others over the years managed to varying degrees. Generally the thing seems to be putting them in camps or using them as labor, Av, if you don't just shoot them and not have to worry about much besides corpse disposal.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.
Pages: 1 ... 7368 7369 [7370] 7371 7372 ... 11040