Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7351 7352 [7353] 7354 7355 ... 11003

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 13653909 times)

BorkBorkGoesTheCode

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #110280 on: October 02, 2016, 09:06:12 pm »

Something happened to me last Thursday while I was driving home. I had a couple of miles to go when I looked up and saw a glowing orange object in the sky, to the east. It was moving very irregularly... Suddenly, there was intense light all around me, and when I came to, I was home. What do you think happened to me...?
You continued your stealth mission and shot Vamp? Wasn't that the quote from MGS4 crop circle?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Treachery_of_Images

Believe nothing you hear. Or everything. Have fun. Love when?

I frequently use PMs to contact people if I think they would miss a post in the deluge.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #110281 on: October 02, 2016, 09:16:32 pm »

Something happened to me last Thursday while I was driving home. I had a couple of miles to go when I looked up and saw a glowing orange object in the sky, to the east. It was moving very irregularly... Suddenly, there was intense light all around me, and when I came to, I was home. What do you think happened to me...?
You continued your stealth mission and shot Vamp? Wasn't that the quote from MGS4 crop circle?
MGS2 I believe, after Raiden gets captured.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

BorkBorkGoesTheCode

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110282 on: October 02, 2016, 09:19:26 pm »

Some kind of flashback happens if you find the crop circle easter egg, so maybe both are correct.

I frequently use PMs to contact people if I think they would miss a post in the deluge.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #110283 on: October 02, 2016, 09:20:44 pm »

Some kind of flashback happens if you find the crop circle easter egg, so maybe both are correct.
I know, maybe it's the same thing for both of them, I haven't played four for ages.

It'd probably be one of the Beauties at the end of that mission though.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #110284 on: October 02, 2016, 09:20:52 pm »

I've had a couple of times when I got really excited because I thought I'd seen a UFO and someone said "nah, that's a satellite" and then I got even more excited because holy shit, we put that up there and we can see it from here?!
Space!  It is amazing!
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110285 on: October 02, 2016, 09:25:14 pm »

Watching the Rats of NIMH movie.  They've added whole lots of mystical bullshit in place of character stuff to my non-magical children's book. 
There is a second movie too.
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

BorkBorkGoesTheCode

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110286 on: October 02, 2016, 09:33:32 pm »

I've had a couple of times when I got really excited because I thought I'd seen a UFO and someone said "nah, that's a satellite" and then I got even more excited because holy shit, we put that up there and we can see it from here?!
Space!  It is amazing!

One of the most awesome things I have seen: What looked like a shooting star fell, then disappeared from view behind a tree; a second shooting star appeared from the point where the first disappeared, moving in the opposite direction.  :o 8)
« Last Edit: October 02, 2016, 09:35:21 pm by BorkBorkGoesTheCode »

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #110287 on: October 02, 2016, 09:55:19 pm »

I woke up at 5 am today, and couldn't go back to sleep after that. Why is this insane?

A): I went to sleep at 1 AM.
B): I had earplugs and everything else I could find to make me stay asleep.
C): It's a fucking Sunday.

I'm going to lose my damn mind.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Shining
    • View Profile
« Reply #110288 on: October 02, 2016, 10:18:30 pm »

what possessed me to make this
You made a whole six minutes of that? Pretty sure the only one who could compel you to do that would be the fallen child.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #110289 on: October 02, 2016, 11:38:22 pm »

Watching the Rats of NIMH movie.  They've added whole lots of mystical bullshit in place of character stuff to my non-magical children's book. 
There is a second movie too.
How dare they.</actual outrage>
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #110290 on: October 03, 2016, 01:42:43 am »

Body, I'm not sure why you decided half past one in the morning, less than three hours after going to sleep, is a good time to wake up, nor why you made me feel like it was around six when you did so, but. Please stop. I'm having enough to trouble with this time thing the last month or two and I really need you on my side instead of... this.

Also if you could be a bit more clear as to whether some of this shit is actually seeing a thing or m'just hallucinating more than usual, that'd be great. I'd love to know if the occasional bug I seem to be seeing is a fuckhuge spider lurking in my room or just my brain going more haywire than normal.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #110291 on: October 03, 2016, 04:03:44 am »

Dude I know showed us a massive burn on his forearm caused by his uncle taking a blowtorch to it, so he could prove that he was 'man enough' to lead the family. I don't fucking understand gypsies, man.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #110292 on: October 03, 2016, 04:18:53 am »

Apparenlty Columbians rejected the peace deal with FARC.

2016 stop with the surprises, I had enough this year.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #110293 on: October 03, 2016, 04:22:02 am »

Dude I know showed us a massive burn on his forearm caused by his uncle taking a blowtorch to it, so he could prove that he was 'man enough' to lead the family. I don't fucking understand gypsies, man.
Well? Does he get to lead the family now? Lucky bastard, he didn't even have to wear those fucking bullet ant gloves twenty times.
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110294 on: October 03, 2016, 04:31:10 am »

Earlier I almost ate a toenail because it felt like a crumb of ramen as I brushed it off my shirt.

Gods, I am so tired.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.
Pages: 1 ... 7351 7352 [7353] 7354 7355 ... 11003