Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7350 7351 [7352] 7353 7354 ... 11003

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 13654213 times)

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #110266 on: October 02, 2016, 08:19:49 pm »

not all [even christian] denominations are anti-gay (like UU, or That Other One in the states, and Anglican in Canada now)

so by banning gay marriage you're infringing on those religions right to officiate on gay marriages like they wish to
Can speak to certain Catholics wanting gay marriage to be a thing too.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #110267 on: October 02, 2016, 08:22:00 pm »

not all [even christian] denominations are anti-gay (like UU, or That Other One in the states, and Anglican in Canada now)

so by banning gay marriage you're infringing on those religions right to officiate on gay marriages like they wish to
Never the church at large though.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

BorkBorkGoesTheCode

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110268 on: October 02, 2016, 08:36:25 pm »

I saw a UFO.

I looked up, and saw what appeared to be a star. It started moving northward at what appeared to be a rate of 1 millimeter per 20 seconds, then it slowly disappeared. The sky was clear.

Hmm.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Treachery_of_Images

Believe nothing you hear. Or everything. Have fun. Love when?

I frequently use PMs to contact people if I think they would miss a post in the deluge.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #110269 on: October 02, 2016, 08:43:57 pm »

Wonder what the police code for "church at large" is.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

BorkBorkGoesTheCode

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110270 on: October 02, 2016, 08:47:39 pm »

1480?

I frequently use PMs to contact people if I think they would miss a post in the deluge.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #110271 on: October 02, 2016, 08:47:45 pm »

Well I was talking to my family earlier and heard them say a lot of their friends/co-workers casually mentioned that they'd be voting against the 'gay marriage' referendum happening soon here in Australia.

Didn't come from a religious place. Actually weirdly enough their biggest fear was gay PDA.
Say what you like about that.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #110272 on: October 02, 2016, 08:49:24 pm »

I saw a UFO.

I looked up, and saw what appeared to be a star. It started moving northward at what appeared to be a rate of 1 millimeter per 20 seconds, then it slowly disappeared. The sky was clear.

Hmm.
Might've been a plane.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

BorkBorkGoesTheCode

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110273 on: October 02, 2016, 08:51:08 pm »

I saw a UFO.

Hmm.
Might've been a plane.
Night blimp. That is my current theory. It was very slow.

Could've been a blimp drone of some kind. Still don't know what it actually was, so I called it Unidentified Flying Object.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2016, 08:53:21 pm by BorkBorkGoesTheCode »

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #110274 on: October 02, 2016, 08:52:45 pm »

Satellite.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #110275 on: October 02, 2016, 08:55:18 pm »

I will say "666" just to offend people.

Or something about numerology.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110276 on: October 02, 2016, 08:55:47 pm »

Well I was talking to my family earlier and heard them say a lot of their friends/co-workers casually mentioned that they'd be voting against the 'gay marriage' referendum happening soon here in Australia.
So is that actually happening? When?
...I guess I could just ask Google.

Edit: February next year, apparently.   
« Last Edit: October 02, 2016, 08:58:34 pm by Yoink »
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #110277 on: October 02, 2016, 08:56:12 pm »

I saw a UFO.

Hmm.
I'm almost positive I saw a night light slowly passing along the horizon, then suddenly accelerate up above my window.
But I can't exactly verify that, can I?  And it was soooo very long ago.

...dammit people stop ninja'ing
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110278 on: October 02, 2016, 09:00:38 pm »

I saw a UFO.

Hmm.
I'm almost positive I saw a night light slowly passing along the horizon, then suddenly accelerate up above my window.

Something happened to me last Thursday while I was driving home. I had a couple of miles to go when I looked up and saw a glowing orange object in the sky, to the east. It was moving very irregularly... Suddenly, there was intense light all around me, and when I came to, I was home. What do you think happened to me...?
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #110279 on: October 02, 2016, 09:03:21 pm »

I saw a UFO.

Hmm.

Something happened to me last Thursday while I was driving home. I had a couple of miles to go when I looked up and saw a glowing orange object in the sky, to the east. It was moving very irregularly... Suddenly, there was intense light all around me, and when I came to, I was home. What do you think happened to me...?
The Sun?  ;P
Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 7350 7351 [7352] 7353 7354 ... 11003