Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7245 7246 [7247] 7248 7249 ... 11040

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14461546 times)

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #108690 on: September 01, 2016, 10:54:19 am »

Apparently I look extra young and sprightly lately, because cashiers have been checking my ID like mad. And I haven't even shaved lately. Huh.
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #108691 on: September 01, 2016, 11:02:48 am »

I mean, I'm no expert by any means, but from what I understand cavalry almost always lost if they went against well displined and competently positioned troops equipped with spears or pikes or other long weapons.
Spoiler: Ye. (click to show/hide)

You are are confusing dangerous and socially dismissed with stupid.
He's the one who used the term "stupid" first.

What his video title tells me is:  "Layman!  You know how you call something stupid because you dont think it can be done?  All great innovation is people doing what everyone thought could not be done!  Look at the horse for example; it is so common you take the process of domestication and development of saddles for granted!  Bow before my ranting!  Down on your knees Im the piano god!"
I do understand that his point was not that CAVALRY SUCKED COCKS AND IT WAS SHITTY ALL THE TIME, INFANTRY IS MUCH BETTER AT EVERYTHING, which is what I literally expected from this video basing on the title.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #108692 on: September 01, 2016, 11:07:42 am »

I have been responding to various posters as if they were OW.

*sniff*
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #108693 on: September 01, 2016, 11:09:49 am »

Reply to everyone as if they were Pathos and you won't be far from truth.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #108694 on: September 01, 2016, 11:18:09 am »

his point was that without the infrastructure and actually-bred-for-riding horses around, mounting a small pony and gripping with your thighs is monumentally stupid

why is this controversial

it'd be like trying to ride a very large dog
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #108695 on: September 01, 2016, 11:22:43 am »

Probs the clickbaity title.

Instead of naming his video 'the evolution of horse riding' he calls horsemen stupid.

Gee, I wonder why we're talking about his sensationalist title.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #108696 on: September 01, 2016, 11:38:39 am »

his point was that without the infrastructure and actually-bred-for-riding horses around, mounting a small pony and gripping with your thighs is monumentally stupid

...Cuddly and awesome?

Also I never thought I'd see the day you called riding ponies dumb. What kind of viking are you?
Love, scriver~

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #108697 on: September 01, 2016, 11:44:31 am »

Plus, ponies are probably delicious. You can ride it for a while, then when it gets tired and useless, you eat it :U
In afterthought, horse flesh is also delishus.

Descan was prob one of those weird vikings who crossdressed and worshipped Freyr or something :U
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #108698 on: September 01, 2016, 11:54:10 am »

...Cuddly and awesome?

Also I never thought I'd see the day you called riding ponies dumb. What kind of viking are you?
the gay viking kind

see it's not ponies i ride
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #108699 on: September 01, 2016, 11:56:33 am »

In other news, muh girlfriend told me how she was on class and they were viewing the uni's collection of preserved corpses, and there was a hermaphrodite one, with the vaginal canal between the penis and the scrotum.

What an inconvenient place to have a vagina. :v
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #108700 on: September 01, 2016, 12:27:18 pm »

Apparently I look extra young and sprightly lately, because cashiers have been checking my ID like mad. And I haven't even shaved lately. Huh.
I actually had my ID checked at a *Gamestop* last week.  IE, needing to be 18 for violent video games!  I'm 30.
The guy kinda laughed and explained as he did so though, apparently management has been on their case about checking even obvious cases.  I was just amused and slightly flattered.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #108701 on: September 01, 2016, 01:27:37 pm »

My wife got checked all the time when buying games for me, even while I was standing there. I think the manager there just preferred a policy of checking everyone buying a mature game, even if they knew they were of age.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108702 on: September 01, 2016, 02:11:35 pm »

Its good policy to make it standard procedure.  Protects the company/establishment from legal garbage.  Not hissy fits of course, but it is a downward modifier on that.
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #108703 on: September 01, 2016, 02:21:29 pm »

Uh, no, it isn't. There's no legal limitation on mature video games. This isn't like with alcohol, where it actually is a good idea because you can get fucked from even one bad call.

This is something only done as company policies, and definitely not universal either.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

BorkBorkGoesTheCode

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108704 on: September 01, 2016, 02:58:26 pm »

Uh, no, it isn't. There's no legal limitation on mature video games. This isn't like with alcohol, where it actually is a good idea because you can get fucked from even one bad call.

This is something only done as company policies, and definitely not universal either.
I think Zangi is referring to lawsuits.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Treachery_of_Images

Believe nothing you hear. Or everything. Have fun. Love when?

I frequently use PMs to contact people if I think they would miss a post in the deluge.
Pages: 1 ... 7245 7246 [7247] 7248 7249 ... 11040