Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6993 6994 [6995] 6996 6997 ... 11040

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14438508 times)

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #104910 on: June 25, 2016, 11:19:14 pm »

Luckily, I have preserved in a document the infinite wisdom of mus2kack.

Here is a highlight nike air max.
Quote from: mus2kack
2. DISPLAY YOUR FOCUS. Don't be afraid to make it obvious that your main goal is pleasuring her as much as you possibly can. There are even ice fishing models that can handle the extreme cold. He is. Read Article. There care actually points to consider in working on your watercolor painting. First of all it is significant to make use of better art supplies. Using high quality art supplies will assist you to make your painting look great,air max pas cher  etc While these alone aren't bad reasons to choose a broker, if you wish your painting to have richer color then use expensive watercolors.
This is truly an embodiment of esoteric wisdom. Where else would I get advice for having sex with ice fishing models and watercolor painting at the same time?
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #104911 on: June 25, 2016, 11:20:46 pm »

I missed one of my brethrennot at all related spambots?  Darn.

In other news, you just hit 30000 posts.
Well then.  Only 571 to go until I dethrone USEC from the top 10 GWG-adjusted posters in less than a year.

@Tawa:What even Markov.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Emma

• Bay Watcher
  • Romace plots aren't actually that bad
    • View Profile
« Reply #104912 on: June 25, 2016, 11:24:07 pm »

Given my limited understanding of Markov chains I could be wrong here. But it wasn't a Markov chain, at least I don't think it was. Rather, it seemed to be stapling random bits of Wikipedia articles around the place. Happily, this pointed me towards an anime that I now want to try.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #104913 on: June 25, 2016, 11:25:03 pm »

If it involves DISPLAYING YOUR FOCUS we call that hentai
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #104914 on: June 25, 2016, 11:25:34 pm »

Given my limited understanding of Markov chains I could be wrong here. But it wasn't a Markov chain, at least I don't think it was. Rather, it seemed to be stapling random bits of Wikipedia articles around the place. Happily, this pointed me towards an anime that I now want to try.
Well that's an odd marketing tactic.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Emma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104915 on: June 25, 2016, 11:27:56 pm »

If it involves DISPLAYING YOUR FOCUS we call that hentai
It isn't hentai  :P. Depending on your perspective that can either be fortunate or unfortunate.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #104916 on: June 25, 2016, 11:30:59 pm »

I'm not sure what mus2kack was even trying to sell. Their RtD post, for example, talks about teaching children to listen properly, then starts randomly talking about the lottery halfway through, before going off on some weird spiel about how doctors should bring two sets of clothes to the hospital, one to wear under their scrubs and one to wear on the way there and back. The thread in the DF Utilities section one critiques an "incest side story" in some work of fiction, then starts talking about how their sister rented a room at a park rec center.

I'm a little horrified by this one.
is this normal? i dont know if i'm terrified but all the descriptions i have read havent been clear to me. and all the tests i have seen on youtube are done pp. help?. Obtaining a free diabetes meter through access diabetes supply involves a process to follow to get registered. The first step is to fill out the enrollment form thereby providing information regarding contact info, physician name, Medicare,air max tn fr  but are your employees keeping up as well..,air max 1 pas cher,46161, etc. This and some more information completes the registration.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #104917 on: June 25, 2016, 11:32:06 pm »

That one....Yeah, weird.
Sigtext

Emma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104918 on: June 25, 2016, 11:34:42 pm »

From a quick google it appears as though it was selling a specific type of Nike shoes.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #104919 on: June 25, 2016, 11:35:13 pm »

Huh.  Okayyyyy then.
Sigtext

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #104920 on: June 25, 2016, 11:40:34 pm »

Ameripol thread is dead! Again! Imperialism is fallen!

Long live the DPRK Thread!
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #104921 on: June 25, 2016, 11:42:01 pm »

TBH, mainiac and RedKing did need to cool it.
Sigtext

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #104922 on: June 25, 2016, 11:42:33 pm »

From a quick google it appears as though it was selling a specific type of Nike shoes.
Not sure if joking

Ameripol thread is dead! Again! Imperialism is fallen!

Long live the DPRK Thread!
Be patient, it was locked very quickly once a certain two people started arguing again :P  FearfulJesuit probably just initiated a cooldown.

ninja'd
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #104923 on: June 25, 2016, 11:43:46 pm »

No, it really was advertising a specific Nike shoe. Sod if I know why, but such is life on the internet.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #104924 on: June 25, 2016, 11:44:44 pm »

I'm pretty sure it was locked by Toady without comment, which is the death-knell.

Of imperialism.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.
Pages: 1 ... 6993 6994 [6995] 6996 6997 ... 11040