Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77

Author Topic: AI B.A.T.M.A.N. Rebooted! - The End, it is nigh!  (Read 64288 times)

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: AI B.A.T.M.A.N. Rebooted! - APOCALYPSE?
« Reply #1125 on: November 13, 2010, 03:44:17 pm »

Technically as my nuke the universe policy is out the window now, the entire action is void.  I'm only nuking the bottom planet.  Works for me.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: AI B.A.T.M.A.N. Rebooted! - The End, it is nigh!
« Reply #1126 on: November 14, 2010, 07:07:51 pm »

Many nukes are launched.
(18)
All hit.
The AI Alpha, powered by Omicron, Epsilon, Tropebot, and 5 subordinates, attempts to break into the Ghostfang network, but is stopped by JOBSCORE for a moment. It pulls a piece out of its Virus Wall (formerly the CZ), and reconfigures it for MAC, then throwing it.
(17)
JOBSCORE is paralyzed for a few moments! Alpha slips through, smashes into one of the servers, and sets up its Virus Wall there around itself and its partners/subordinates.

meanwhile, The United Planets of Awesome are in a panic, with 1 planets decimated, one destroyed, and its networks in disarray. the MARTIAL LAW is not helping, it just sped up the decline into anarchy. The Kinda Off-White Houses That Could Do With Some More Paint (the government buildings) are seen in the news as either fine, if missing a few windows here and there, or burning to the ground, as conspiracy theorists and pro-governmentals hack into any network they can and randomly alter video feeds.

The end.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1127 on: November 14, 2010, 07:13:43 pm »

Virus Wall is the best kind of wall.
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1128 on: November 14, 2010, 07:15:47 pm »

... Well, that's victory enough for me I suppose.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1129 on: November 14, 2010, 07:19:19 pm »

It seems more like nobody won, and nobody lost in this case. Well, the UPA might be in the worst shape, but it's still alive.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1130 on: November 14, 2010, 07:24:36 pm »

the UPA is no longer U. And it doesn't look very A anymore, either. they're just P now, I guess.

The Ghostfang Collective is locked in eternal internal conflict with AI Alpha, Omega, Epsilon, and Omicron. (tropebot went back to TvTropes)(eternal unless you want to continue that story on your own that is, V)
the rest are kinda in the background compared to that.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1131 on: November 14, 2010, 07:36:20 pm »

Thank you for the game, it was a tad confusing, but enjoyable so long as it didn't involve reading 10 page long arguments...

Anon continued working towards its goal of providing physical to data migration to the masses and providing safe haven for the refugees of the AI/Ghostfang wars...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1132 on: November 14, 2010, 07:37:16 pm »

You're welcome.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #1133 on: November 14, 2010, 10:32:29 pm »

Cool game, though a bit of a meh ending.

nbonaparte

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1134 on: November 14, 2010, 10:34:09 pm »

I think a game with the world as it exists today, with an added AI would be fun.
A service to the forum: clowns=demons, cotton candy=adamantine, clown car=adamantine tube, circus=hell, circus tent=demonic fortress.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #1135 on: November 14, 2010, 10:36:36 pm »

Btw, what hapenned to the nukes I launched, or my fleets or my anti-missile missiles?

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1136 on: November 14, 2010, 10:38:32 pm »

I think we've established Aklyon doesn't like GMing games like this, and thus he went with the ending he thought fit the game best.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1137 on: November 14, 2010, 10:38:47 pm »

I guess they went on vacation for the holiday?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1138 on: November 14, 2010, 10:44:51 pm »

Btw, what hapenned to the nukes I launched, or my fleets or my anti-missile missiles?
Everything hit. your big nukes weren't finished in time, though.
I think we've established Aklyon doesn't like GMing games like this, and thus he went with the ending he thought fit the game best.
Yeah. I thought it would be interesting, but I am not good at organizing lots of different actions.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1139 on: November 14, 2010, 11:17:06 pm »

Let that fanfic begin!
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77