Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 77

Author Topic: AI B.A.T.M.A.N. Rebooted! - The End, it is nigh!  (Read 64314 times)

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: AI B.A.T.M.A.N. Rebooted! - War!
« Reply #1020 on: November 09, 2010, 06:46:16 pm »

Wasn't there something about a TvTropes attack, or whatever it was? I know it was for TvTropes, and I'm 56% sure that it wasn't a good thing.
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1021 on: November 09, 2010, 06:49:33 pm »

He still lacks full communications, so he can't announce his war on AI yet.
TvTropes? nothing in his action about that.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1022 on: November 09, 2010, 07:03:43 pm »

It's spelled Norrec.  Yes the Fleets are at Bastion and ready to respond to any uprising.

I'm going to list everything I think I have and where, please confirm

Planetary Militias (with the exception of Kron and Galdissant)
15 units of Marines 5 units of tanks

Armada 1
5 capital ships, 20 artillery ships, 50 Defence Ships, 25 Attack Ships, 50 Fighters  (Location:  Auldrant)

Armada 2
5 Capital Ships, 20 Artillery ships, 50 Defence Ships, 25 Attack Ships, 50 Fighters (Location:  Auldrant)

Armada 3
10 Capital Ships, 100 Fighters, 50 Artillery ships, 20 Defense ships, 10 attack ships (in process Texas-Class battle-station)

Armada 4
10 Capital Ships, 100 Fighters, 50 Artillery ships, 20 Defense ships, 10 attack ships (in process Auldrant and Bastion II shipyards)

Fleet 1
20 (never specified but I'd perfer 10 attack 10 defence) ships ferrying 20 Marine units and 5 tank units  (Location, Bastion II)

Fleet 2
20 ships ferrying 20 Marine units, and 5 tank units  (Location, Bastion II)

Fleet 3
20 ships, no army attached yet, (Location:  Never specified, send it to Tarsonis to help ferrying messages between Tarsonis and Texas)

Fleet 4
Cancelled, not enough munitions

1st Army
30 units of Marines, 10 units of marines and space jeeps, 10 tank units  (Location:  Auldrant)

Terrorist Spec-Ops In-Process (attach them to Fleet 3 instead of the normal 20 Marines and 5 tanks s'il vous plait)

Is that all correct or did some of those not go through?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1023 on: November 09, 2010, 07:38:22 pm »

You have fleets AND Armadas?
the lack of munitions makes more sense that I thought.

Militias are 5 marine units + 5 tank units (100 men, 10 tanks)

Terrorists count as Espionage until they're at their destination planet.
I don't remember the Army, was it a PM?

Lilli: Oops, misspoke. thought you were talking about Norrec attacking TvTropes, not Rag. You're right on that.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1024 on: November 09, 2010, 07:49:18 pm »

Yeah, I want my fleets mostly to carry my armies, and my armadas to do the heavy lifting.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1025 on: November 09, 2010, 07:52:03 pm »

Argh, Aklyon you keep letting bits that I want to keep in OMITTED leak out.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1026 on: November 09, 2010, 07:57:02 pm »

sorry!
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1027 on: November 09, 2010, 07:58:03 pm »

You have fleets AND Armadas?
the lack of munitions makes more sense that I thought.

Militias are 5 marine units + 5 tank units (100 men, 10 tanks)

Terrorists count as Espionage until they're at their destination planet.
I don't remember the Army, was it a PM?

Lilli: Oops, misspoke. thought you were talking about Norrec attacking TvTropes, not Rag. You're right on that.

But we all started with the original 10 marine units for planetary militia.  So it should be up to 15 Marine and 5 tanks units per planet, excluding Kron and Galdissant as they weren't colonized when I updated the militias.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1028 on: November 09, 2010, 08:00:35 pm »

This is why I gave up on WIZARD!'s inventory after a while. Not very good at keeping track of lots of stuff, especially when only one section is more detailed than the others.

The militias are correct, then.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1029 on: November 09, 2010, 08:07:14 pm »

Hmmm, so, Lilli thinks he can protect TVTropes with a mere anti-EMP program.  Little does he know that EMP's fry hardware.  MUAHAHAHAHA,  wait... now he's going to buy the anti-EMP hardware.  Should have thought of that.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #1030 on: November 09, 2010, 08:08:58 pm »

I'm going to laugh out loud when he tries to do something outside Tvtropes, and Project Pretty Pony gets it's test run.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1031 on: November 09, 2010, 08:12:26 pm »

1st priority, HACK HACK HACK HACK HACK the new network.
2nd priority, convert the UPA Envoy into a cyborg. Desired features: mind controlled, laser eyes, completely artificial mental hardware with natural mind installed, super-strength, jet propulsion, robocop-style leg-holstered gun.
3rd priority, Convert one of the asteroids into a working death-star replica.
4th priority, explore and improve alternate communication channels.
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1032 on: November 09, 2010, 08:13:39 pm »

1st priority, HACK HACK HACK HACK HACK the new network.
2nd priority, convert the UPA Envoy into a cyborg. Desired features: mind controlled, laser eyes, completely artificial mental hardware with natural mind installed, super-strength, jet propulsion, robocop-style leg-holstered gun.
3rd priority, Convert one of the asteroids into a working death-star replica.
4th priority, explore and improve alternate communication channels.
I would like to ask whether or not you accept my proposal for a non-aggression treaty lasting 5 turns with an option to unilaterally renew by either party at the end of those 5 turns.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #1033 on: November 09, 2010, 08:15:59 pm »

Because they're anon and they are currently in the mood to make a cyborg.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1034 on: November 09, 2010, 08:16:48 pm »

The anti-EMP is just a precautionary step for more of the plans I have in OMITTED.
Alpha has been outside of TvTropes for the past 4-5 updates rag. I'm moving freely, and you can't attack me since you don't know my location, nobody does, not even me sadly.

RAM want to enter into an alliance? I've got a few things in OMITTED that might interest you. You don't have to enter into war with Norrec since him and I haven't actually started fighting each other in-game yet.
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 77