Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 77

Author Topic: AI B.A.T.M.A.N. Rebooted! - The End, it is nigh!  (Read 64396 times)

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: AI B.A.T.M.A.N. Rebooted! - Not Dead Yet!
« Reply #1005 on: November 07, 2010, 02:41:15 pm »

You're the one constantly arguing with people, Aklyon included, over why we shouldn't get to make our moves, so don't talk to me about this you hypocrite. Here:

Spoiler: Anonymous (click to show/hide)

Anon:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: AI B.A.T.M.A.N. Rebooted! - War!
« Reply #1006 on: November 07, 2010, 02:43:32 pm »

Ah yes, Spahr, thank you.  Also, erm. . . one of those was talking about security checks so they could hack my networks, the other is clearly saying "What should we do in this war."  I fail to see how this helps your argument.  Also I'm not saying he can't attempt to overthrow Bastion II if he really wants to.  I'm saying his message leads me to believe he's heading up against the UPA.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1007 on: November 07, 2010, 02:51:11 pm »

Him messing with the UPA doesn't mean he wants to be your ally in a war he doesn't seem to care about. Earth was probably just the easiest place to start this side project of his, and he probably plans to move the side project to as many planets as possible.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1008 on: November 07, 2010, 03:34:15 pm »

possibly, but you seem to be under the impression that he is trying to overthrow my planets first.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1009 on: November 07, 2010, 03:39:15 pm »

so, what exactly is everyone planning?
PM if needed, of course.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1010 on: November 07, 2010, 03:43:39 pm »

Openly I'll have Alpha make some simple AI drones for the eventual hive-mind, and continue having the one AI keep weaponizing the things. I'll PM the rest.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1011 on: November 07, 2010, 03:52:50 pm »

Action, ask for a right of passage and non-aggression treaty with Anon for 5 turns with an option to renew at the end of those 5 turns

Figure out when my Comm hubs are going to be back up.

Send a message to TAO, "We are transferring control of all Vasari programmers and hackers to you, find a way to disable that menace."

First and Second Armadas, to Auldrant, wait there until we have word on Anon's status in this war.

Have Texas begin creation of the Forth Armada, to be in the design of the Third.  Also have Texas begin creation of the Third and Fourth Fleet (Fleets are 20 ships carrying 20 Marine units and 5 Tank Units)

Create 5 units of Spec-Ops to be used as a terrorists in UPA space.  They should all be violently psychotic and massively unbalanced.

Once communication networks is back up, tell the people what has happened.  How our worlds are threatened by these new planets that have appeared and how the UPA has aligned themselves with dangerous forces beyond their reckoning.  For that reason we go to war.  We go to war not to decimate the enemy, but to save them from themselves and bring justice to their leaders for affiliating with these powers.  Name those powers to be Rogue A.I.s and that they must be wiped out in order to secure peace and happiness for organics, and that from this day forward, there shall be no A.I.s in any section of space controlled by the Ghostfang.

Rip apart A.I. Omega, have him turned into a V.I.

Have both fleets stationed at Bastion ready to respond to any uprisings in my space.

Feel free to deny that last action if you wish, I have no idea where fleet one and two are though so really I just want to know where they are again.

All changes to my original action are listed in red as before.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1012 on: November 07, 2010, 04:01:33 pm »

AI and Ghostfang actions have.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1013 on: November 07, 2010, 06:40:34 pm »

Yes, I think that Anon wishes to infiltrate and claim the middle planet of five. The planet nearest the black hole would probably have been easier, but that approach lacked popular support.
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #1014 on: November 08, 2010, 03:18:51 am »

...start printing money! And lots of it!

Start making apocalypse shelters on the planets and nearby moons. Commandeer all ships to move as many citizens to the colonies as their infrastruture can supper. Move one militia from earth, the topmost planet and the middle planet to each of the colonies.

Make big nukes and city-killer nukes, many, many nukes. Long range. Also anti-missile missiles.

Make another fleet.

Have our two existing fleets attack Auldrant. Offer anon from lazorlolcatdogs in exchange for alliance.

Have all researches start researching hyperspace nullifiers, and install them on our planets.

Have GLaDOS hack the middle planet and organize EVERYTHING! Give her all free processing power, all of it, ths includes suspending all nonessential civilian programs like facebook, myspace, blogs and twitter.

Make a captital ship factory at the bottommost planet.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1015 on: November 08, 2010, 06:51:26 pm »

I don't suppose we're getting an update today so we can continue war?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1016 on: November 08, 2010, 07:58:26 pm »

still kinda busy.
Let me check my PMs for Apple's action and I'll add an update soon-ish.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1017 on: November 08, 2010, 09:31:40 pm »

I'm kind of curious as to why Apple is against me. Did TvTropes/the OSN not support Mac interface when war was waged, or did he just not like me being with the UPA?

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1018 on: November 09, 2010, 05:33:18 pm »

bump

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1019 on: November 09, 2010, 06:43:40 pm »

Apple is against you, Lilli?
V, you wanted the fleets at Bastion and not Auldrant, yes? or did I read the red wrong?

Viscoth Norreth's view:

UPA:

Anon:

AI:

Apple:
« Last Edit: November 09, 2010, 06:57:40 pm by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 77