Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 77

Author Topic: AI B.A.T.M.A.N. Rebooted! - The End, it is nigh!  (Read 64453 times)

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: AI B.A.T.M.A.N. Rebooted! - War!
« Reply #960 on: November 07, 2010, 12:03:59 am »

He shouldn't need the shipyard to research and virtually test these is what he's saying. In order to run practical tests he'd need the shipyard, but for now he can begin construction of it while researching everything.
Also, I'd like to begin sending any data I can retrieve from those explorer drones I blew up to the UPA. I'm able to retrieve information from them, right?(probably useless, but still better than what the UPA is currently using)
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #961 on: November 07, 2010, 12:06:08 am »

I've always thought the nullification was to remove an ability and inhibiting was either related to alcohol, or it was something stopping something from happening normally.

Lilli: the explorers never had any information except target co-ords, they never landed anywhere. no point having those when you can just look at the map.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #962 on: November 07, 2010, 12:07:10 am »

Action, ask for a right of passage and non-aggression treaty with Anon for 5 turns with an option to renew at the end of those 5 turns

Figure out when my Comm hubs are going to be back up.

Send a message to TAO, "We are transferring control of all Vasari programmers and hackers to you, find a way to disable that menace."

First and Second Armadas, to Auldrant, wait there until we have word on Anon's status in this war.

Have Texas begin creation of the Forth Armada, to be in the design of the Third.  Also have Texas begin creation of the Third and Fourth Fleet (Fleets are 20 ships carrying 20 Marine units and 5 Tank Units)

Create 5 units of Spec-Ops to be used as a terrorists in UPA space.  They should all be violently psychotic and massively unbalanced.

Once communication networks is back up, tell the people what has happened.  How our worlds are threatened by these new planets that have appeared and how the UPA has aligned themselves with dangerous forces beyond their reckoning.  For that reason we go to war.  We go to war not to decimate the enemy, but to save them from themselves and bring justice to their leaders for affiliating with these powers.  Name those powers to be Rogue A.I.s and that they must be wiped out in order to secure peace and happiness for organics, and that from this day forward, there shall be no A.I.s in any section of space controlled by the Ghostfang.

Rip apart A.I. Omega, have him turned into a V.I.

A bit of change in my action, highlighted in red. 

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #963 on: November 07, 2010, 12:08:10 am »

He shouldn't need the shipyard to research and virtually test these is what he's saying. In order to run practical tests he'd need the shipyard, but for now he can begin construction of it while researching everything.
Also, I'd like to begin sending any data I can retrieve from those explorer drones I blew up to the UPA. I'm able to retrieve information from them, right?(probably useless, but still better than what the UPA is currently using)

I had to have a shipyard in order to begin research, I would like to see the same hold true for all members of this RTD.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #964 on: November 07, 2010, 12:09:28 am »

what menace?
also, you might not want to send everyone. they'll have to use Macs, which means you'll need de-brainwashers later unless you're going to waste budget money on replacing all your computer hardware.

Edit: This isn't an RTD, if you're looking for that go to the sub-sub-forum.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #965 on: November 07, 2010, 12:10:50 am »

*shrug* we're allied, I figure I can afford to give my hackers and programmers Macs and he'll probably even give me a alliance discount.  The menace being the 5 planets that apparently destroy the universe if we fuck with them.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #966 on: November 07, 2010, 12:12:38 am »

Would there be a way for me to extract the basic blueprints for them? They're worthless explorer drones, so I'm assuming Norrec doesn't see having the UPA obtain that data as a threat. Whether he's "benevolent" enough to actually let the UPA get those designs is another story.
Norrec's character wouldn't know I'd be stealing the worthless design, so I don't see why I actually care.

This isn't an RTD Norrec. It's a multiplayer slightly illustrated text adventure. I also didn't know that you needed the shipyard to research them because, as I said earlier, your plans and updates are too annoyingly long to keep reading. At least Spoon's updates are amusing to read. And the 5 planets only destroy the universe if you destroy them, or their network. Presumably on the network, definitely on the planet.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #967 on: November 07, 2010, 12:14:10 am »

not the universe, just this sector. or galaxy. whatever you call that chunk of space in the map.

Lilli: UPA already has a explorer. they don't need two.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #968 on: November 07, 2010, 12:14:44 am »

what menace?
also, you might not want to send everyone. they'll have to use Macs, which means you'll need de-brainwashers later unless you're going to waste budget money on replacing all your computer hardware.

Edit: This isn't an RTD, if you're looking for that go to the sub-sub-forum.

My bad, I run an RTD and I get used to saying that.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #969 on: November 07, 2010, 12:16:00 am »

ok.
what RTD? I don't really look in there at all, but might as well see if you make long detailed posts for every game.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #970 on: November 07, 2010, 12:17:09 am »

Look at his signature.

Also, I missed the part where Apple and the other empire became allies? Could someone point me to where that happenend please?

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #971 on: November 07, 2010, 12:18:28 am »

You seem to be against me paying for my body. Meh, I can probably do that once I finish OMITTED.

Norrec: Before you jump the gun and assume that by OMITTED I mean take over all 5 planets, that's wrong. I have other plans in OMITTED that I don't want publicly known. And no, they don't involve the 5 planets in any way, shape, or form.

Spoon: Apple functions on PMs.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #972 on: November 07, 2010, 12:18:58 am »

The Zealots and Demons RTD that is linked in my siggy.  Yes they're pretty long and updated.  Right now we're doing a city siege and it's going rather well in my opinion.  I also include a little bit of my humor in there so we currently have a demon hunter smashing zombies with a bar stool (Joachim from SH2 style).  It's rather fun and I enjoy it, we're all full up with 2 on the waiting list but if you want to join feel welcome to.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #973 on: November 07, 2010, 12:19:33 am »

Ah okay, thanks Lillipad.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #974 on: November 07, 2010, 12:22:15 am »

Well if they're not on the five planets then we should be ready to rumble, and if you ever come up with something I can't face naturally, I'll just have to hyperspace nuke it from orbit :D 

It's time to rock, my good sir.
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 77