Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 77

Author Topic: AI B.A.T.M.A.N. Rebooted! - The End, it is nigh!  (Read 64326 times)

nbonaparte

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: AI B.A.T.M.A.N. Rebooted!
« Reply #525 on: October 25, 2010, 05:49:33 pm »

I'm sorry guys, I'm pulling out of the game. Do what you will with OSN.
A service to the forum: clowns=demons, cotton candy=adamantine, clown car=adamantine tube, circus=hell, circus tent=demonic fortress.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: October 25, 2010, 05:56:54 pm »

Here you go. You guys can expand on this if you want.
Spoiler: OSN Epilogue (click to show/hide)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: October 25, 2010, 06:23:07 pm »

Can I eat the OSN once I'm freed by Spoon?
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: October 25, 2010, 06:31:58 pm »

I guess.
V-Norrec still keeps the alien parts, though.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: October 25, 2010, 06:32:21 pm »

Erm... you never answered my questions about how all those actions went, if they don't go through my next post is just going to be longer >.>

oh and also are my spies diplomatically immune to prosecution now what with being Embassy staff?

Also, as much as I hate to admit it, it'd make sense for A.I. Alpha to not be compatible with the HUMAN parts since we made him and we are the aliens.  So you might want to switch that around >.>  Damn why am I working against myself?
« Last Edit: October 25, 2010, 06:43:18 pm by V-Norrec »

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: October 25, 2010, 06:44:05 pm »

Virus is done, yes. working well enough to find Alpha in that mess, no.
spies are immune to prosecution, but that probably won't mean much if theres no one to do the prosecuting if they're all trying to fix the financial status of the union.

seduction will probably have to be post-poned, with him running everywhere and organizing stuff and generally being too busy trying to fix stuff.

No, the invasion stuff was pretty average.
Why wall off the CZ? bread has been finding lots of usuable stuff in it.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: October 25, 2010, 06:45:44 pm »

I want to wall it off to prevent Bread from getting in it and accidently rescuing Alpha before I destroy him.  I'll take that response to mean I can't do that though.  Too bad.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: October 25, 2010, 06:48:05 pm »

If I become grandmaster AI of the OSN I can patent the AI codes I know, make the codes available, then rake in the royalties. I must repair this obscure faction!

Norrec: NO! You capitalized bread's name, are you trying to kill us all, then off yourself?!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: October 25, 2010, 06:49:38 pm »

I want to wall it off to prevent Bread from getting in it and accidently rescuing Alpha before I destroy him.  I'll take that response to mean I can't do that though.  Too bad.
you can, i was just asking first.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: October 25, 2010, 06:50:50 pm »

Sweeeeet, no escape Alpha, no escape.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: October 25, 2010, 06:53:13 pm »

Sweeeeet, no escape Alpha, no escape.
The corrupted zone is still in UPA space, though. you can only ban it from getting to your half of cyberspace.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: October 25, 2010, 06:54:16 pm »

I can only move to the side that's all for me becoming an AI super being, how is that a disadvantage?

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: October 25, 2010, 06:55:07 pm »

Well, half is better than nothing, it'll make bread's life more difficult if half his faction can't access the corrupted zone, do it anyhow.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: October 25, 2010, 06:55:22 pm »

bread has been finding lots of usuable stuff in it.
SHUSH!!!! Now they know for sure that I'm finding stuff there, rather than a suspicion!
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: October 25, 2010, 06:56:47 pm »

I can only move to the side that's all for me becoming an AI super being, how is that a disadvantage?

It keeps helps keep bread from finding you early, you might be able to escape but they'll get the decoded message finally, just as I get my C-Z scanning A.I. killing virus over there to begin murdering everything that ever was/is/used to be an A.I.  It gives me a better shot.
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 77