Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 77

Author Topic: AI B.A.T.M.A.N. Rebooted! - The End, it is nigh!  (Read 64273 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: AI B.A.T.M.A.N. Rebooted! - Argumentative Empires!
« Reply #510 on: October 25, 2010, 03:54:29 pm »

we have the UPA, and TGC, and i think i have TvTropes action in a PM.
don't know if the others have posted actions or not right now.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: October 25, 2010, 03:58:40 pm »

Place a shout out on the forums, then piece the speed booster together. Look for other loose data/programs in the CZ.
I also had this public action.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: October 25, 2010, 04:07:48 pm »

Quote from: Demonic Spoon
Start installing planetary defense systems, (Missile bases and the like), onto the UPA planets, around 10 per planet should do it.

If more businesses start going over to the other empire start seizing their assets.

Though by all means let the spies get us some more. Also let the spies blackmail some corporation back into joining the UPA and steal some funds form the Other Empire.

I know this is the second time I quoted this post but I was just reading more of it, and several things struck me.

I've had to research every single improvement in my army/navy/defensive capabilities, I highly suggest to Aklyon that the missle bases must be researched as well.

Second, for a government that promotes freedom and such, like yours, seizing the assets of corporations who are voluntarily leaving is rather heavy handed, and lacks in characterness. 

Third, similar to the point above that it lacks in characterness, but what on Earth are you going to blackmail them with, you need some sort of "dirt" in order to properly blackmail somebody.  If you're going to become an evil empire to fight my free-market loving empire, at least do it right and make sure you have dirt on people before you blackmail them.  Presumably most corporations don't have much to hide, but I'll leave that to Aklyon's discretion.  Also, directly stealing funds from me is basically an act of war.  You do that, there will be war, just a warning.

Edit:  I just thought some more about it, you're making my propaganda from me, go ahead and steal from corporations leaving your space, we'll see if your people like a repressive regime *evil smirk*
« Last Edit: October 25, 2010, 04:12:27 pm by V-Norrec »

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: October 25, 2010, 04:10:11 pm »

War will be interesting.
especially with tropers and anon also being in the area.

Edit: not suggesting anything, just saying it would be intersting.

V: his econ. is being held together by the plate-balancing skills of one guy. standards tend to drop when important stuff is endangered.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2010, 04:12:01 pm by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: October 25, 2010, 04:16:32 pm »

Well yeah, at least it'll make my propaganda for me, and also, if he starts killing his own people to put down any rebellions I start fermenting, there is more propaganda, then I get to sweep in as the Hero and liberate planets from an oppressive regime.

Also, can I get an idea of which planets are more habitable with my update, like Red, Yellow, Green code for which ones are easiest to inhabit and hardest, or would that require a more specialized probe?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: AI B.A.T.M.A.N. Rebooted!
« Reply #515 on: October 25, 2010, 04:51:56 pm »

I'm just going to update as is right now, I'll add in any other factions that did have an action later.

Spoiler: TvTropes (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Anon (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: AI Alpha (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 25, 2010, 05:29:57 pm by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: October 25, 2010, 04:55:59 pm »

Unless I missed an update somewhere:
We devote our runtime to exploring psychic potential.
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: October 25, 2010, 04:59:19 pm »

I had an action planned out, you probably just forgot it.

Decrypt my distress signal as much as I can without completely getting myself killed.
Attempt to become compatible with the corrupted zone by devouring one of the many AI corpses that make up most of it.
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: October 25, 2010, 05:09:48 pm »

You also missed my attempt to wall off the CZ to get me longer.  C-Z scanning Anti-A.I. Virus is done now correct?  How did the Secondary Diplomat Seduction plot go?  Also planetary invasion training, anything interesting come out of that?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: October 25, 2010, 05:11:17 pm »

sometimes your stuff is too detail-filled, V. I didn't even notice those parts.

Edit: you two are added in.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2010, 05:14:18 pm by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: October 25, 2010, 05:18:18 pm »

I meant decrypt the signal so it's easier to understand, I said nothing of boosting it.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: October 25, 2010, 05:19:39 pm »

Blah, i'm missing everything today. ::)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: October 25, 2010, 05:28:00 pm »

You also missed Tropebot's PM action.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: October 25, 2010, 05:30:14 pm »

Yar, ye be not missing now.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: October 25, 2010, 05:43:05 pm »

I might just PM my actions so they don't get lost, but then I'd have to keep a count on how many turns it is. Bah. I demand more of the same for my next turn.
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 77