Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 77

Author Topic: AI B.A.T.M.A.N. Rebooted! - The End, it is nigh!  (Read 64498 times)

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
Re: AI B.A.T.M.A.N. Rebooted!
« Reply #375 on: October 24, 2010, 01:54:34 pm »

Umm, I ordered sending out scouts before you did but aklyon decided to ignore that for some reason, so whatever. I did not get it on with the diplomat. >.> Spec-ops smech-ops.

Also, this is all lies and slander, lies and slander I say!

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: October 24, 2010, 01:56:20 pm »

I'm kind of rooting for you to find me Spoon. You're my fast track to enslaving "making territory out of" the corrupted zone through contractual means that may, or may not be completely illegal in any faction other than my own.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2010, 01:57:51 pm by Lillipad »
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: October 24, 2010, 01:57:12 pm »

V is more detailed/productive.
Spoon is a bit funner to write.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: October 24, 2010, 01:57:37 pm »

You have to have scouts to send out, you didn't order the production of any scouts, I did.  Also, as long as I'm the number one empire, you will have a lot of trouble Lillipad, I take it you know that though.

Edit:  You know you want to get it on with mah hawt alien diplomats....

NEW IDEA!!!  Attempt to have my diplomat seduce Spoon's character!

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: October 24, 2010, 01:59:04 pm »

Your empire doesn't allow for my various contractual methods, therefore you are the weakest empire through my all knowing non-meat bag AI eyes.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: October 24, 2010, 02:00:10 pm »

You'd have to send a different diplomat first, V. (unless Spoon is a girl)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: October 24, 2010, 02:01:10 pm »

I refuse to disclose my gender.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: October 24, 2010, 02:01:45 pm »

It's a zone of data corruption, who are you going to convince, the corruption?

SEND MORE VIRUSES!!!  Also, make my H-K program a security update for the Anti-Virus I had spread out last turn, since it's primary function is to hunt down viruses it should arouse no suspicions, they are also ordered to kill A.I. Alpha if any computer from my space makes contact with him.  Once again, makes sure any computer in my space without my anti-virus has it's networking capabilities removed.

Begin production of a new research facility.  It is to be a space station circling around the middle planet.  The Research Facility is to be completely top of the line and also have facilities to fuel my colonization efforts.  Begin production of 3 Colonization ships that include basic facilities to terraform the planet, and a farming bay where they will be able to conduct farming activities in safety until the planet is terraformed to perfect specifications.  Have the militias continue with their anti-crime activities and ensure the voting process for the new local governments is both fair and timely.

I think all my current research facilities are busy, but if they are not, begin researching Ion Grenades.  Grenades specifically designed to destroy electronic equipment.

Also, send spies to the capital middle planet of the UPA, they are to build an embassy there to represent all Ghostfang citizens in UPA space.  Since they have done nothing illegal yet, they should be able to get through security easily.  Send First Fleet throughout Ghostfang Space to hunt down any pirates.  Traders in my space must not be worried about encountering pirates. 

Edit:  Talk to all my advisers in a meeting with all of them about all the projects I have going on and the time until completion for all of them.  Also give orders to my diplomat to have her attempt to seduce Spoon's character and get him caught as an "alien lover",  literally.  Send new diplomat if necessary for this mission of utmost importance.  Oh, and continue advertising how the Ghostfang Collective is better for business.  See if we can't siphon off any more of the UPA's businesses.

My new complete action list. :DDD

Edit:  there, that should be up to everyone's standards now.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2010, 02:09:35 pm by V-Norrec »

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: October 24, 2010, 02:04:16 pm »

I already stated my plans.
First give the corrupted zone thought. Then contractually install myself as Super Guru God-King King-God God King Absolute Ruler AI Forever and Throughout Time of the now-sentient corrupted zone to use as a defense and offense against my enemies.
Also it will be contractually bound to only benefit me if it plans on corrupting my contracts, otherwise it will be faced by a jury of its peers, namely me, to judge whether it has broken the contracts in doing such an action.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2010, 02:06:09 pm by Lillipad »

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: October 24, 2010, 02:04:36 pm »

The UPA has no capital.

*Demonic Spoon is smug.*

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: October 24, 2010, 02:04:51 pm »

Your empire doesn't allow for my various contractual methods, therefore you are the weakest empire through my all knowing non-meat bag AI eyes.

What the heck are you talking about contracts for?  We would have just as good of a contract enforcement system as the UPA.  Also, you can break contracts if they go against your interests with no penalties.  I'm so confused.

Edit:  Also having no capital would generally make your worlds more chaotic and less-business friendly, I DEMAND MOAR BUSINESS COME TO ME!!!

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: October 24, 2010, 02:06:14 pm »

I DEMAND LESS BUSINESSES GO TO HIM!

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: October 24, 2010, 02:12:02 pm »

I DEMAND LESS BUSINESSES GO TO HIM!
Your demand is less demanding and has no facts to support it, thus my demand is stronger than yours resulting in an 3P1( \/1(t0Ry for me :P

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: AI B.A.T.M.A.N. Rebooted! - Argumentative Empires!
« Reply #388 on: October 24, 2010, 02:13:01 pm »

Your demanding is no match for my title-changing!
« Last Edit: October 24, 2010, 02:14:51 pm by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: October 24, 2010, 02:13:24 pm »

You're telling us not to Deus ex Machina our way into glory, when you're attempting to do it yourself. You cunning genius, Norrec!
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 77