Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 77

Author Topic: AI B.A.T.M.A.N. Rebooted! - The End, it is nigh!  (Read 64464 times)

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
Re: AI B.A.T.M.A.N. Rebooted!
« Reply #315 on: October 24, 2010, 12:16:52 pm »

Umm, I just not exactly clear on how Anon got the unclaimed planet? Could you explain it to me please?

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: October 24, 2010, 12:18:09 pm »

It's a zone of data corruption, who are you going to convince, the corruption?

SEND MORE VIRUSES!!!  Also, make Project H & K  a security update for the Anti-Virus I had spread out last turn, since it's primary function is to hunt down viruses it should arouse no suspicions, they are also ordered to kill A.I. Alpha if any computer from my space makes contact with him.  Once again, makes sure any computer in my space without my anti-virus has it's networking capabilities removed.

Begin production of a new research facility.  It is to be a space station circling around the middle planet.  The Research Facility is to be completely top of the line and also have facilities to fuel my colonization efforts.  Begin production of 3 Colonization ships that include basic facilities to terraform the planet, and a farming bay where they will be able to conduct farming activities in safety until the planet is terraformed to perfect specifications.  Have the militias continue with their anti-crime activities and ensure the voting process for the new local governments is both fair and timely.

I think all my current research facilities are busy, but if they are not, begin researching Ion Grenades.  Grenades specifically designed to destroy electronic equipment.

Also, send spies to the capital planet of the UPA, they are to build an embassy there to represent all Ghostfang citizens in UPA space.  Since they have done nothing illegal yet, they should be able to get through security easily.  Send First Fleet throughout Ghostfang Space to hunt down any pirates.  Traders in my space must not be worried about encountering pirates. 

Edit:  Talk to all my advisers in a meeting with all of them about all the projects I have going on and the time until completion for all of them.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2010, 12:21:40 pm by V-Norrec »

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: October 24, 2010, 12:21:34 pm »

Because you two Gov't sides were busy launching explorer probes (and I think TGC changed their action after seeing there was only one unclaimed then)

V-Norrec: I don't know which one is the capital. also, you don't have to use the Project name, it finished.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: October 24, 2010, 12:21:59 pm »

It's so ingeniously moronic that it just might work!
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: October 24, 2010, 12:23:25 pm »

Fine, make my Hunter-Killer Virus mandatory on all computers, you happy with that?  Also, I dunno either, ermmm, send them to the middle one then.  Makes sense I suppose.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: October 24, 2010, 12:24:15 pm »

It's so ingeniously moronic that it just might work!
Are you sure you're channelling Thief? that sounds a lot more like Red Mage.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: October 24, 2010, 12:24:54 pm »

Because you two Gov't sides were busy launching explorer probes (and I think TGC changed their action after seeing there was only one unclaimed then)

V-Norrec: I don't know which one is the capital. also, you don't have to use the Project name, it finished.

I'm sorry if I'm being dense, but I don't see how us launching explorer probes would allow them to claim the planet?

There is no capital. Decentralization baby! Are the people in this game human or humanoid or completely alien? I'm guessing human because of all the stuff from our current human internets. So earth should still exist right? Where is it?
« Last Edit: October 24, 2010, 12:26:31 pm by Demonic Spoon »

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: October 24, 2010, 12:26:55 pm »

Big fancy ceremony about the first explorers being sent out.

Why are you complaining? theres something of Anon that you can easily find now.

Are the people in this game human or humanoid or completely alien?
Anyone going to be aliens?
« Last Edit: October 24, 2010, 12:28:36 pm by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: October 24, 2010, 12:28:18 pm »

I'm not complaining, I'm just curious as to how they got the planet, it's a cool and interesting development that adds a new angle to game, another faction with a tangible presence in the game.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: October 24, 2010, 12:29:05 pm »

I'm not complaining, I'm just curious as to how they got the planet, it's a cool and interesting development that adds a new angle to game, another faction with a tangible presence in the game.
They got it Anonymously, of course. :P
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: October 24, 2010, 12:30:03 pm »

/facepalm

:P

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: October 24, 2010, 12:34:41 pm »

How could you question Anon Spoon? Physics just doesn't work that way!

Also, who said I never planned on tricking the corrupted zone into signing a life binding contract to install myself as Super Guru God-king King-God God King AI through "legitimate" means?
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: October 24, 2010, 12:35:12 pm »

Because I want to be able to identify my planets in an easier way, I am here-by naming all my planets

North:  Auldrant

Mid-North:  Zaludthur

Middle:  Bastion II

Mid-South:  Tarsonis (capital world)

South:  Texas (Don't mess with Texas!)

shamelessly ripping off planet names from other games, priceless.

I'd be alien but I think that would scare off the businesses that just came my way.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: October 24, 2010, 12:36:24 pm »

Which planet is Q'welchon II?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: October 24, 2010, 12:37:35 pm »

These are the kind of businessmen that don't care what you look like as long as you pay full price for that Thing, V.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 77