Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 77

Author Topic: AI B.A.T.M.A.N. Rebooted! - The End, it is nigh!  (Read 64416 times)

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
Re: AI B.A.T.M.A.N. Rebooted!
« Reply #210 on: October 23, 2010, 10:47:49 pm »

No, we don't. I've no clue as to the strength of the others' defenses, because I don't want to waste a turn on it. You can, but it'd need to be next turn, unless you want to lose the game.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: October 23, 2010, 10:48:45 pm »

Lilli: Obviously your (possibly former) owner's defenses are strongest against you.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: October 23, 2010, 10:51:55 pm »

Lilli: Obviously your (former) owner's defenses are strongest.

Spoiler: UPA (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: TGC (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: OSN (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: AI Alpha (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: TvTropes (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Anonymous (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: The Apple Orchard (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 24, 2010, 09:31:03 am by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: October 23, 2010, 10:56:39 pm »

Convert all priorities to being able to survive in the corrupted zone. OSN can you search the corrupted zone for some reason to help me out?
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: October 23, 2010, 10:57:41 pm »

Convert all priorities to being able to survive in the corrupted zone. OSN can you search the corrupted zone for some reason to help me out?
Thats pretty much what you're doing already.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

nbonaparte

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: October 23, 2010, 10:58:37 pm »

OSN loves AIs, it's happy to help, just contact us.
A service to the forum: clowns=demons, cotton candy=adamantine, clown car=adamantine tube, circus=hell, circus tent=demonic fortress.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: October 23, 2010, 10:59:38 pm »

I'll send out weak distress signals in the OSN's direction if I'm already focusing on survival.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: October 23, 2010, 11:36:40 pm »

Our planet shall offer amnesty to anyone who wished to conduct dangerous and/or stupid research. MAD SCIENCE FOR THE LULZ!!!

We will also bombard Apple with lolcats, we get bonus awesomes if we rename itunes to mewtunes and change their content to be appropriate.
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: October 23, 2010, 11:37:55 pm »

Have all the militia's help the police department against rising crime in any way possible.  Have the First Fleet engage in hunting down any possible pirates in my space, with the assistance of the 20 Ghostfang Marine Units of course.  Advertise on the net and TV about how friendly TGC space is for corporations and businesses.  Wait to receive and go over the reports from the Exploratory Probes.  Try and track down whoever stole the probes and interrogate them for information.

In order to to boost public morale, have the local governments change to a true republican model so that the people can vote and have an impact on the local level.  That should lower dissent and crime levels as well.  I'm going to assume the Firewalls and Anti-Virus systems I had in development with projects H & K are finished now, begin deployment of Firewalls and Anti-Virus in all servers/computers, etc. etc. that are located in Ghostfang space.  Anybody who refuses to comply with the new security protocols will have their wireless capacities removed, but the Firewalls and Anti-Virus will be given for free.

Talk to the Military Adviser about improving Training Doctrines to make Special Forces Training possible. (i.e. smaller units designed for terrorist/anti-terrorist/anti-spy activities depending on the need)  Talk with my Economic Adviser about how much our economy is expected to expand now that it is common knowledge that we have superior network capacity, better taxation laws for business, and also better protection from cyber-terrorism.

(Notes for Aklyon to answer, how much is that advertising campaign going to cost, and also how much will the cost be to hand out those Firewalls and Anti-Virus I developed for free to everyone and how much money will I have left at the end of this turn)

edit:  I know that A.I. Alpha has escaped, time for funsies.  Have A.I. scientists track down all possible escape routes that the A.I. might have used.  Once they have found the probable escape routes, deploy prototype Project H & K to the area to hunt down and destroy A.I. Alpha.  No one escapes from me and lives to tell the tale.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2010, 12:57:23 am by V-Norrec »

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: October 24, 2010, 12:15:46 am »

I'm not allowed to know what defenses I'll be facing, but you're allowed to know exactly where I escaped to?

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: October 24, 2010, 12:25:04 am »

I'm figuring out where you escaped to, I know you escaped because you ate all my A.I.s and the admirals were concerned about the lack of A.I. opponents.  Thus, you have brought about my wrath earlier than you otherwise would have.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: October 24, 2010, 12:26:47 am »

Right, sorry.
Begin getting high-up government officials hooked on iStuff.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: October 24, 2010, 12:32:08 am »

I don't see you discovering me being missing in the update Norrec.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: October 24, 2010, 12:43:58 am »

I got the info via PM when I asked Aklyon about it, I 'm sure he could edit it in there.  Though info about my admirals training isn't the most exciting topic in the world.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: October 24, 2010, 12:46:22 am »

Is project H & K even finished? If it is, then my extra power from eating the AIs should potentially allow me to devour it.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 77