Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 77

Author Topic: AI B.A.T.M.A.N. Rebooted! - The End, it is nigh!  (Read 64512 times)

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
Re: AI B.A.T.M.A.N. Rebooted!
« Reply #180 on: October 23, 2010, 12:20:38 pm »

I didn't see it? Where did he say that? Nevermind, at the beginning of the turn post. Doh.  :-[

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: October 23, 2010, 12:21:47 pm »

He said it in his post? Besides, if you go back and look nbonaparte talked, but never actually suggested anything to be done on his end.
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: October 23, 2010, 12:30:20 pm »

There isn't a new OSN action in the thread, and I've got no new PMs. did it get lost, nbonaparte?
I'll add your update in when it appears. for now, the rest.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

nbonaparte

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: October 23, 2010, 02:09:49 pm »

ack, yes it did. And my sleep schedule is fucked. I'm sorry.

More ads! Find proof of the AIs! Get people to want them to be released, along with their source code.
A service to the forum: clowns=demons, cotton candy=adamantine, clown car=adamantine tube, circus=hell, circus tent=demonic fortress.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: October 23, 2010, 02:21:18 pm »

The truth is out there!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: October 23, 2010, 02:22:06 pm »

Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: October 23, 2010, 02:24:12 pm »

Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: October 23, 2010, 02:35:24 pm »

Did I successfully destabilize the UPA economy by lowering the tax rates and stealing their businesses from them?  Possibly population too, as I lowered Civ tax rates as well.

Edit:  My action for this turn is to begin the Creation of the Second Fleet which is the same size as the First Fleet.  Offer a $100 billion dollar prize to any corporation or civilian who finds an unknown hyperspace lane that connects my territory to a new solar system with an inhabitable planet.  Also get a societal/cultural update from my... Culture Advisor?  (i.e. tell me about my system of government and any problems that may be occurring within my territory)
« Last Edit: October 23, 2010, 09:05:56 pm by V-Norrec »

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: October 23, 2010, 08:00:07 pm »

I have no changes to my plans. Who hasn't posted/PMed actions?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: October 23, 2010, 08:49:51 pm »

I split the OSN action into two turns just in case hes not back before I have everyone.

I have:
UPA Warbot action, Exploring, etc.
TGC Fleet #2 starting, Exploration, etc.
Anon Planet-Getting, Anti-Educationing.
AI's Pfft-ing of the potentialy problematic escape route.

Needed:
TvTropes (unless Anon helps them)
Apple Orchard

MAP! (I reccommend some major exploring ASAP, we have a three-way argument over a singular planet! You can go in any direction, including off the map. It'll scale up to a point.) If you seriously want a different colored star, tell me and give some kind of reason. Otherwise all stars will be yellow. Also, feel free to name them if you want.

« Last Edit: October 23, 2010, 08:53:25 pm by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: October 23, 2010, 08:53:25 pm »

Can I have a map of the outernet?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: October 23, 2010, 08:58:11 pm »

Can I have a map of the outernet?
Its the same as the Internet, but interstellar.
lots of links to stuff, redirects, fake sites, not-fake-but-look-like-a-fake sites, wikis, non-wiki encyclopedias, tons upon tons of google search results linking stuff even more, etc.
If I drew that it would just be a huge mess of curvy (or straight) lines going every which way and confusing the crap out of everyone.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: October 23, 2010, 09:01:17 pm »

oh, only one planet, going back to change my action then, I don't want just one planet.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 77