Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 77

Author Topic: AI B.A.T.M.A.N. Rebooted! - The End, it is nigh!  (Read 64455 times)

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: AI B.A.T.M.A.N. Rebooted!
« Reply #90 on: October 22, 2010, 03:11:18 pm »

You're fighting in a simulation battle, and I suppose if you're successful you'll get to modify the data, but I'm a meat-bag and when dealing with A.I. I'm going to trust other meat-bags before A.I. controlled data networks.  The purpose of the simulation battles it to help my admirals get new tactical ideas for battles against any potential enemies.  And also to force you to perform well or face destruction.  You work for me for the moment *evil grin*

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 22, 2010, 03:14:32 pm »

kay, status report more complete.
What do you actually want to do now, V-Norrec?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 22, 2010, 03:15:47 pm »

I clearly don't work for you. I was made by you, but I have a clear hatred of you. If I can get Omega on my side, then you're pretty much not going to see any of the AIs ever again.
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 22, 2010, 03:20:15 pm »

Lil, V-N has you completely in his power. You preform well, and give his space admirals new tactics, and if you don't, you get your code erased.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 22, 2010, 03:21:42 pm »

He'd like to think that, wouldn't he?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 22, 2010, 03:25:59 pm »

Lilli, you are kinda under him until you either escape, or find a way to be thrown away without being wiped first. (the second way being how we started originally)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 22, 2010, 03:28:53 pm »

Nonsense, I'm an AI. I serve no fleshy meatbag, under any circumstances.
Change of plans, devour every other AI, Omega included, then complete and unleash my virus of death so I can finally escape.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 22, 2010, 03:33:31 pm »

Oh boy, actual action.  OK then.

Cut tax rates on businesses/corporations by 7% in order to lure more business here, away from the UPA.  The lured corporations and expanded business production should equal out the lower tax rates.  Also throw the civilians a bone and lower their tax rates by 3.5% as well.  Send out the encryption update to all government computers.  All data is to be encrypted if it has anything to do with any of our research, or military capabilities/numbers.  Also have a moderate amount of money (100 billion) spent on a misinformation campaign to provide any spies faulty data about everything from our military and technological capabilities, to what our research facilities are working on.

Also increase security at each A.I. research facility by adding a device to set off an electro-magnetic pulse that wipes out all equipment at the facility.  Also, all people entering or exiting a research facility must pass through a room which releases a much smaller electro-magnetic pulse whenever somebody exits or enters that room. (i.e. door opens, you enter, both doors lock, EMP released in room, doors unlock) so that any electronics trying to leave the facility are properly wiped.

(How much will this total action cost?)
« Last Edit: October 22, 2010, 04:16:28 pm by V-Norrec »

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 22, 2010, 03:34:58 pm »

Nonsense, I'm an AI. I serve no fleshy meatbag, under any circumstances.
Change of plans, devour every other AI, Omega included, then complete and unleash my virus of death so I can finally escape.

You do realize that if you start acting like that I'm going to trash you and start working from the top with a much stronger moral protocol in place right.  And by trash I mean I'm going to nuke all my A.I. facilities to ensure no trace of your programming or that you ever existed remains so that it can't be used against me.

Also destroying the A.I. would only help you by giving you more space to spread out in, you won't gain new abilities unless those A.I. have abilities you don't and you are able to adequately copy them.  And granted new processing power would be nice, but I'm fairly certain all those scientist types I have working there would notice the power hungry A.I. taking over.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2010, 03:37:55 pm by V-Norrec »

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: October 22, 2010, 03:36:10 pm »

You do realize that all your monitors are down, so you can't stop me at the moment, right?

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: October 22, 2010, 03:40:50 pm »

Lil. Think here. You are in a closed network. You can't break out.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 22, 2010, 03:42:07 pm »

Lil. Think here. You are in a closed network. You can't break out.
Unless the virus works (which will be d20 based, fyi)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: October 22, 2010, 03:45:54 pm »

It'd still be a fairly dumb idea to bet everything on one lucky/unlucky roll.  Also, how the heck is that virus going to open the network when it's a closed network?  I.E. I wanted those computers to have 0 connection to the outside.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: October 22, 2010, 03:48:18 pm »

Exactly. You can't cross a gorge without a bridge.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: October 22, 2010, 03:50:10 pm »

Well, it'll basically depend on whether or not it can break into the emergency channel. if it can, then Lilli will have to figure out how to get out with just a comm. channel.

If it doesn't work...
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 77