Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 77

Author Topic: AI B.A.T.M.A.N. Rebooted! - The End, it is nigh!  (Read 64421 times)

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: AI B.A.T.M.A.N. Rebooted!
« Reply #75 on: October 22, 2010, 12:19:14 am »

You'd both be making a horrible mistake by sending an escape route to me, so no skin off my bones. Do what you want!
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

nbonaparte

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 22, 2010, 12:28:25 am »

Launch a large ad campaign (I do have funds, right?) calling for the release of the source of AIs and generally make the 2 empires look bad.
A service to the forum: clowns=demons, cotton candy=adamantine, clown car=adamantine tube, circus=hell, circus tent=demonic fortress.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 22, 2010, 05:36:12 am »

You don't have that much funds.
Enough for a small campaign, or several one-shot commercials. or a couple dozen google text ads.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 22, 2010, 07:43:34 am »

Okay, I removed the trade agreements order, increased internal security is just good old paranoia on my part, though I won't be surprised if it backfires on me.

nbonaparte

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 22, 2010, 08:25:53 am »

You don't have that much funds.
Enough for a small campaign, or several one-shot commercials. or a couple dozen google text ads.
Okay, do that then. Ask for donations and run more ads when I can afford it.
A service to the forum: clowns=demons, cotton candy=adamantine, clown car=adamantine tube, circus=hell, circus tent=demonic fortress.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 22, 2010, 10:37:19 am »

Question, how do you know about my A.I. that the press doesn't know about, at all?  And also, the UPA doesn't even have A.I. capabilities yet.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 22, 2010, 11:38:51 am »

I don't know about it, I just ordered the spies to infilitrate research labs and steal tech from them and named a example of possibly valuable tech, namely a AI.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 22, 2010, 01:31:33 pm »

I was talking mostly to nbonaparte.  I understand what you said, as for nbonaparte though, how do you make an advertising campaign about something most people don't know about, and also try to make the UPA look bad when they don't even have an A.I. yet.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 22, 2010, 01:36:03 pm »

I was talking mostly to nbonaparte.  I understand what you said, as for nbonaparte though, how do you make an advertising campaign about something most people don't know about, and also try to make the UPA look bad when they don't even have an A.I. yet.
The same way you make most ads: truth-stretching/elaboration. Except this time theres no non-confidential truth yet, so its just plain false advertising to the public.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 22, 2010, 02:27:32 pm »

+1 Rule, since we bumped into a bit of confusion there.
Ghostfang had a lot of bad luck spy-related this time. UPA will be back to normal next update.

Spoiler: UPA (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: OSN (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: AI Alpha (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: TvTropes (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Anonymous (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 22, 2010, 03:13:37 pm by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 22, 2010, 02:31:57 pm »

Develop wiki checking AI, which also adds examples of tropes.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 22, 2010, 02:33:41 pm »

I'll use my turn to forcefully absorb the other AIs. If I can't do that, then I'll go recruit Omega to my cause, maybe form an alliance with it.
I'll also work on my virus as much as I can whilst devouring the AIs.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: October 22, 2010, 03:02:05 pm »

Get very angry at the lack of thoroughness in my reports.  I demanded financial/economic updates so that I would know how capable we were of producing new goods.  To this end, I am sending both the financial and economic advisers to go investigate a black hole and appointing someone more competent in their place so that when I ask for a report, I damn well get it.  Have the new advisers give me a copy of our budget so that I know how much money we have to play around with.

At least our data is now more encrypted so our technology should be safer from prying eyes.  Once again request an update on the status of the network overhaul and projected time to completion.  Also set our AI production facilities to work on improving military tactics, specifically naval tactics by pitting some of our best admirals against the A.I.'s.  Any A.I. that fails to win 50% shall be destroyed for being an inferior product.  (Time to have some fun Mr. A.I. Alpha :P)

((No really, give me the projected time of completion now, I asked for that last turn, I shouldn't have to waste two turns trying to get status reports on things so I know my own capabilities.))

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: October 22, 2010, 03:04:47 pm »

sorry, missed that. I'll throw it in to the above update, since its just status report stuff.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: October 22, 2010, 03:05:53 pm »

What would be the point in having me fight a naval battle? Regardless I'll just mess with your data if you even attempt that so you THINK I win 100% of the time. Good luck, chum(p).
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 77