Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 77

Author Topic: AI B.A.T.M.A.N. Rebooted! - The End, it is nigh!  (Read 64440 times)

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: AI B.A.T.M.A.N. Rebooted! - War!
« Reply #915 on: November 06, 2010, 09:20:52 pm »

Fine, load them on the capital ships then, 5 per ship, or if I can only have one on each ship, then I'll just stockpile the extra 40 for a rainy day to ransom somebody with.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #916 on: November 06, 2010, 09:22:55 pm »

War update in-progress.
stop posting! (I know its not as active as before, but I'm putting this post up anyway.)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #917 on: November 06, 2010, 09:26:12 pm »

For my war actions, I'll make TvTropes as labyrinthine as possible without making the TROPEVERSE, I'll also start weaponizing the AI codes I didn't release to get past any firewalls and anti-viruses I may need them for. I'll also continue everything I've discussed with you in our OMITTED talks, setting those as priority. If I have some more time, then I'll create as many AIs as possible to increase the progress in each area.
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #918 on: November 06, 2010, 10:42:22 pm »

The spies had blown up the communications network hubs.

Viscoth Noreth's view:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Demonic Spoon's character's view:

AI View:

Anon:

Apple:
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #919 on: November 06, 2010, 10:49:56 pm »

I didn't say duplicate Alpha. I said make more AIs to increase the progress of all commands. Could you PM me results for anything involving OMITTED so Norrec/Apple doesn't try to figure out a way to give himself this information?
Also, when will I find out about Apple's not-betrayal?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #920 on: November 06, 2010, 10:54:03 pm »

well, they're just (slightly brainwashed by the future version of the Reality Distortion Field) people. they're as likely to wikiwalk and forget to block access as much as the next User.

the other two are busy, so the only remaining choice of AI to duplicate was self.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #921 on: November 06, 2010, 10:56:12 pm »

I patented the every AI code I knew of, and released the ones that I didn't care about releasing. What happened to those?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #922 on: November 06, 2010, 10:59:08 pm »

They aren't codes of AI, just made by one, unless I'm missing what you meant by AI codes.

If you defragment one of your dead AI comrades you could use it as a template, i suppose.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #923 on: November 06, 2010, 11:00:49 pm »

... Oh those cheeky mofos

Action, ask for a right of passage and non-aggression treaty with Anon for 5 turns with an option to renew at the end of those 5 turns

Figure out when my Comm hubs are going to be back up.

Send a message to TAO, "Allow us to handle the newly discovered planets, take care of TVTropes and gather information on the defenses of the planets in UPA space.  We have developed a plan that will crack open each planet at once, and either rip each planet apart or turn it into an uninhabitable slag heap."

First and Second Armadas, to Auldrant, wait there until we have word on Anon's status in this war.

Have Texas begin creation of the Forth Armada, to be in the design of the Third.  Also have Texas begin creation of the Third and Fourth Fleet (Fleets are 20 ships carrying 20 Marine units and 5 Tank Units)

Create 5 units of Spec-Ops to be used as a terrorists in UPA space.  They should all be violently psychotic and massively unbalanced.

Once communication networks is back up, tell the people what has happened.  How our worlds are threatened by these new planets that have appeared and how the UPA has aligned themselves with dangerous forces beyond their reckoning.  For that reason we go to war.  We go to war not to decimate the enemy, but to save them from themselves and bring justice to their leaders for affiliating with these powers.  Name those powers to be Rogue A.I.s and that they must be wiped out in order to secure peace and happiness for organics, and that from this day forward, there shall be no A.I.s in any section of space controlled by the Ghostfang.

Rip apart A.I. Omega, have him turned into a V.I.

((I would like to point out that my comm networks should be fine, they were after all being guarded by marines, but I suppose you took that into account right >.>  Also by your own admission there were only 2 spies, how the REDACTED did they blow up 10 planetary communication hubs?))
« Last Edit: November 06, 2010, 11:03:16 pm by V-Norrec »

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #924 on: November 06, 2010, 11:04:40 pm »

Isn't defragmenting the sacrificed AIs what I was doing before the galactic war broke out?

When I said AI codes, I meant the codes that pretty much make the AI. There's more to an AI than just that, but you should only need the codes they function on to make an AI that can follow simple tasks. I wanted to make enough and start a hive-mind sort of thing to increase productivity of all my current projects.

Norrec: Don't argue with Aklyon. Just... Don't, okay?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #925 on: November 06, 2010, 11:07:48 pm »

the network servers were guarded, yes.
the comm hubs were "guarded" by techs fixing problems with old equipment. They didn't blow up the entierity of the network, but destroying all of the comm equipment on Tarsonis is basically the same thing to your character.

Edit: trying to alter the orange planets will end very badly. Srsly.

Lilli: you were decoding they're hastily made survival codes, to improve your security, I think.
you want to make something like V's V.Is with the codes, then?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #926 on: November 06, 2010, 11:09:13 pm »

It's too bothersome to read all of his plans and updates, I don't know what that is.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #927 on: November 06, 2010, 11:09:41 pm »

pretty much an AI with out sentience.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #928 on: November 06, 2010, 11:11:25 pm »

Also, I would like to point out a nuclear missile going at faster than light speeds (Hyperspace) should force a planet to crack apart and/or turn into a volcanic slag heap almost instantly, as well as the EMP fields should be more than enough to wipe out any electronics on the planet.  Once Armada Three is up and running, They are to, all at the same time, launch 10 nuclear missiles at FTL speeds towards these planets (2 ships each planet, 5 nukes each ship) in such a case the entire information network go offline at once, as well as destroy everything that was being stored on those planets correct?  Also, that will diffuse any precautions in place to fuck the map up, right?

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #929 on: November 06, 2010, 11:13:57 pm »

I doubt Aklyon would favor you that much Norrec.

I don't want them to not have sentience. They're simple AIs being gathered into a mass of intelligence to increase my production rate exponentially as it grows larger.
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 77