Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 77

Author Topic: AI B.A.T.M.A.N. Rebooted! - The End, it is nigh!  (Read 64459 times)

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: AI B.A.T.M.A.N. Rebooted! - War!
« Reply #900 on: November 06, 2010, 08:25:21 pm »

Can we just start the war already, now that Norrec is finished embarrassing himself?
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #901 on: November 06, 2010, 08:26:29 pm »

So what is there then, do I get to know that now that apparently one of my ships finally made it through, it'd be rather important to know what I'm fighting against before I build special ships just to go through there.

Lilli, seriously, stop.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #902 on: November 06, 2010, 08:27:59 pm »

Which do you guys want first, the full map, or the war update?
The update first may complicate things a bit.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #903 on: November 06, 2010, 08:33:56 pm »

looks good, I forget what happened back there...

Go for the map, it will cause fewer arguments...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #904 on: November 06, 2010, 08:37:43 pm »

Let's make things as complicated as possible. No map.

Norrec: If you drop the annoying superiority complex throughout the rest of this game I'll stop being a thorn in your side.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #905 on: November 06, 2010, 08:41:58 pm »

Let's make things as complicated as possible.
No.

more Complex singleplayer forum game, doable. (though I'd probably say no to it and go back to the simpler way eventually, like Colonizer droid has)
more Complex multiplayer forum game, not doable (by me).
Vote Vetoed.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #906 on: November 06, 2010, 08:42:59 pm »

Full map, including what is in the center, begin creation of Armada 3 a fully-functional Armada controlled via manual controls.  Move Texas Class battle-station to Auldrant when finished, Begin Creation of The First Army, to be stationed on Auldrant 30 Marine Units, 10 Jeep/Marine Units, 10 Tank Units.

Replace whatever it was that gone blown up by the spy.

There my war actions.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #907 on: November 06, 2010, 08:44:54 pm »

You can't replace what got blown up. How do I know this? OMITTED.

Aklyon: That was more of a pun, than a serious vote. I honestly don't care which we do, so long as we can get on with it already.

[EDIT]
Upon further review, you can replace it, but the damages caused by losing the first one would take a long time to recover from.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #908 on: November 06, 2010, 08:46:44 pm »

I thought you said Texas was going to be defensive, not a battlestation.

by that Armada order, do you mean the first two armadas have no backup controls? Silly Vasari.

Lilli: Ok.
map up as soon as imageshack will load (being super slow for some reason)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #909 on: November 06, 2010, 09:01:17 pm »

It is defensive, it's not where I want it though, I wanted it to guard Auldrant

The ability to move it would be important.

And no, I want ships that will be more efficient and are designed primarily to have everything done by hand rather than gimped electronic ships.  Now tell me what is in the middle in case I want a different fleet lay out then the current Armada design.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #910 on: November 06, 2010, 09:02:32 pm »

It's fucking ridiculous that Lilli gets to know something important in my empire that I have no idea what it is even.  As a side note.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #911 on: November 06, 2010, 09:06:43 pm »

I get to know it because it's something OMITTED presumably played a part in?

[EDIT]
If it's any consolation, I can't use OMITTED to do much more than troll some of your stuff.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #912 on: November 06, 2010, 09:10:28 pm »

No, i just told you because I felt like telling one random non-UPA person pre-update. No real reason.
Also, ze map (orange is OMITTED, i forgot to add that in. [theres a reason they're arranged like that and sunless, a reason entierly unrelated to Trope]):

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #913 on: November 06, 2010, 09:15:19 pm »

Omitted can go burn in hell and I intend to see that it does before I destroy anything else.

Have all research teams begin to research missiles capable of jumping into hyperspace.  Hyperspace miniaturization if you will.  All research teams should be available, and the fact that they are all working on it should lower the research time substantially.  Also produce about 50 nuclear missiles capable of being retro-fitted with miniature hyperspace drives.  That should brighten just about everyone's day.

Have the Third Armada consist of 10 Capital Ships, 50 Artillery ships (carrying one nuke each) 20 Defense ships, 10 Attack ships, 100 Fighters.

Edit:  please tell me Galdissant being orange is a mistake.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2010, 09:17:38 pm by V-Norrec »

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #914 on: November 06, 2010, 09:19:08 pm »

yes the orange is a mistake. blame Paint.NET for not noticing my ctrl+D before changing colors.
Nukes require Capital ships.
Omitted is pointless compared to what can happen with those planets, even though they are uninhabitable for reasons I will not tell anyone until the secret is activated.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 77