Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 77

Author Topic: AI B.A.T.M.A.N. Rebooted! - The End, it is nigh!  (Read 64432 times)

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: AI B.A.T.M.A.N. Rebooted! - Not Dead Yet!
« Reply #825 on: November 05, 2010, 06:39:57 pm »

Have you never heard of Anon, or are you just a loony? It doesn't matter what you do, Anon is everywhere, and they want you dead.
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #826 on: November 05, 2010, 06:40:13 pm »

You could stop Anon by installing mind-control devices in every mind with a connection to the net...

And Anon's motives are -nevermind, paranoia is appropriate.
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #827 on: November 05, 2010, 06:40:59 pm »

Hmmmm, I'm rather sure you said the same people were elected which should mean people loyal to me.
I said that the people who were previously townruler were now still mayor because barely any Vasari bothered to vote.
They've probably figured out how to make thing go their way by now.

Anon's world is not human-controlled, that would imply Anon is human. Anon is Anon, not humon. its like the no rights thing RAM posted a while ago.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #828 on: November 05, 2010, 06:44:11 pm »

Anon is a human phenomenon.  We are Vasari, thus it stands to reason that our entire culture may very different, including no desire to join Anon.  Besides, you pointed out I was isolationist, if my culture is isolationist, we would have no desire to join a human organization, using your own logic.

Well fine, just cut off Anon's world from electronic communication as well, if offers no advantage for me.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #829 on: November 05, 2010, 06:46:19 pm »

You are the isolationist Norrec. Your people most likely aren't.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #830 on: November 05, 2010, 06:49:00 pm »

Anon is not on Anon's world, our world is our toy, we own it for the lulz.
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #831 on: November 05, 2010, 06:50:34 pm »

RAM you want to form the Anon - AlphaTrope Alliance to take out Norrec?

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: AI B.A.T.M.A.N. Rebooted! - Isolationists and Alliances.
« Reply #832 on: November 05, 2010, 07:07:04 pm »

Go ahead, I prefer a fair fight to all this stealthy nonsense.  Anon may have psychics, but I have cash which I can convert into military might.  But you Alpha, no longer have access to my section of cyberspace, same goes for TVTropes.  That really cuts down on what you can do, and I have Spec-Ops which are good anti-terrorist units.  Eventually the "members" of Anon would be culled out of my population leaving all my enemies on one side of space where I will have the ability to take them out, one, by one, by one, by painful one.

I mean after all, not many people would be willing to risk death and stand in the face of their government which I do believe they in general are in support of, "for the lulz."  So come on, my fleets are just about ready, Texas is just about ready.  My technological advantage is undeniable.  Let us rush head-long into battle and see how you survive as I pick off all non-Ghostfang worlds one by one reducing the mortal flame on each to nothingness via planetary bombardment. 

I welcome your challenge Lilli with open arms, today we embrace destruction as a friend, we will meet on the field of honor, and you will see once and for all that flesh is superior to code.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #833 on: November 05, 2010, 07:11:04 pm »

OMITTED is going to be your downfall Norrec. You also have to question if your people won't rebel against you for killing off their own family for literally no reason.
Also, you're making this game a little uncomfortable, turn off the RP this isn't an IC/OOC type of game, we don't need any of that here.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #834 on: November 05, 2010, 07:15:50 pm »

*shrug*  I guess we'll both just have to rush forwards to battle to see who can destroy whom first.

nbonaparte

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #835 on: November 05, 2010, 07:24:35 pm »

I find it funny that you think Anon can be taken out by any amount of military might.
A service to the forum: clowns=demons, cotton candy=adamantine, clown car=adamantine tube, circus=hell, circus tent=demonic fortress.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #837 on: November 05, 2010, 07:29:27 pm »

I find if funny you think that people are willing to risk death for the lulz.  People need a cause to follow, and if there is no cause and it's just a loose coalition of people eventually that group will splinter, as soon as it is no longer in their own personal interest to remain affiliated.

Also notice Anon hasn't won any elections.  People follow a cause, and I offer them a cause.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #838 on: November 05, 2010, 07:32:34 pm »

Anon has a cause. That cause is to collapse all forms of government in the universe. That includes you. Now stop trying to act like these theoretical people are all in love with you, and face the facts that you're fighting ANONYMOUS and TVTROPES you suddenly-moron.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #839 on: November 05, 2010, 07:38:44 pm »

We'll have to see how it shakes out, and whose side Aklyon comes down on as far as the number of people willing to stand up to their government for the sake of an outernet organization.  I'm willing to bet far fewer than necessary to overthrow the government.  After all, all of our arguing means nothing, in the end, it's Aklyon's judgment and our actions that decide who wins.
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 77