Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 77

Author Topic: AI B.A.T.M.A.N. Rebooted! - The End, it is nigh!  (Read 64426 times)

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: AI B.A.T.M.A.N. Rebooted! - Not Dead Yet!
« Reply #810 on: November 05, 2010, 05:49:47 pm »

I can just send your outdated project into TvTropes, where it will stay for pretty much life thanks to breadbocks making TvTropes more confusing to navigate. I can do the same with your AI killer. How would it work you ask? I control TvTropes, AI bits are all it will pick up inside of that labyrinth of links.
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #811 on: November 05, 2010, 05:54:46 pm »

An internet attack can currently cause a great deal of damage to a nation, it can only be assumed that, given the nature of the game, that the Outernet is more important to maintaining a government. It is quite possible that a sufficiently advanced attack could override your command structure, cripple your economy, and trigger open revolt against your government. Of course, the measures necessary to achieve this would probably be extravagant...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #812 on: November 05, 2010, 05:55:48 pm »

RAM you control Anon right?

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #813 on: November 05, 2010, 06:01:13 pm »

Well A.I. Alpha should still by targeted by the H-K programs since I never rescinded that order.  Should work well enough in the stead of the A.I. Killer.  Especially since once A.I. Alpha reveals himself, they all should come scrambling back to eat him as he is target number one.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #814 on: November 05, 2010, 06:02:45 pm »

They can all just go scramble into TvTropes and get lost, what do I care?

[EDIT]
New action for this turn. Continue with OMITTED as much as possible, PM results.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2010, 06:07:32 pm by Lillipad »

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #815 on: November 05, 2010, 06:07:18 pm »

I imagine it'd be rather hard to move all of TVTropes... considering servers don't move... so you'd have to leave it behind in order to get into my space, as my space does not in fact include TVTropes.

Also RAM, I've helped by decentralizing my government somewhat, so even if they lose contact with me for a while, the local governments should be able to maintain control, especially as we have increased planetary militias so while business, production, and research may stop for a turn, we should still survive rather well.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2010, 06:12:55 pm by V-Norrec »

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #816 on: November 05, 2010, 06:17:14 pm »

You're an empire, there is no local government. Your entire empire collapsing instantly would also last for longer than a turn.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #817 on: November 05, 2010, 06:19:01 pm »

I'm a Collective, by my own naming scheme, plus I allowed local governments to have free elections, all of which remained loyal to me, meaning there is a loyal local government in place supported by the people.  That's great news for me as far as if any planet gets cut off.

Also, that's the current communication grid collapsing, I should be able to reclaim it at some point, and until then I have physical messages.  Point being, my entire empire won't collapse overnight while they wait for me to send them messages via trade ships.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2010, 06:23:45 pm by V-Norrec »

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #818 on: November 05, 2010, 06:22:19 pm »

Your name doesn't really mean much. Your "local government" is most likely full of backstabbing tax collectors that everybody hates.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #819 on: November 05, 2010, 06:23:37 pm »

you never asked if they were actually loyal or not.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #820 on: November 05, 2010, 06:24:38 pm »

And you don't know what OMITTED does either. It's not good for you is all I'll allow you to know.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #821 on: November 05, 2010, 06:26:30 pm »

Hmmmm, I'm rather sure you said the same people were elected which should mean people loyal to me.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #822 on: November 05, 2010, 06:28:11 pm »

Hmmmmm, I just thought of something smart, I'm going to go edit it into my action, are we getting an update today btw?

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #823 on: November 05, 2010, 06:32:18 pm »

Part of Anon is in your empire Norrec. Stopping Anon is the only thing in this game that is completely impossible.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #824 on: November 05, 2010, 06:38:02 pm »

Anon's world is human controlled though, I have no desire for their world and the majority of their membership to be able to access my networks, or you, or the Foppish Wankers.  Really allowing you to access them is only a weakness to me, I lose nothing by restricting communication to physical messages.  I don't know why I didn't think of it earlier, but really now Foppish Wanker Spies will be cut off.  You won't ever be able to return, and Anon will have a hell of a time hacking all of my servers at once as most of their members won't have access.  Really it's the smartest security move to make in my shoes.
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 77