Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 77

Author Topic: AI B.A.T.M.A.N. Rebooted! - The End, it is nigh!  (Read 64336 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: AI B.A.T.M.A.N. Rebooted! - Argumentative Empires!
« Reply #465 on: October 24, 2010, 10:15:22 pm »

TAO has a headquarters.
somewhere.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: October 24, 2010, 10:46:09 pm »

I don't think the people at anon would have all that much mental power, but your call.
Psychic powers are awesome. We are awesome. We should have psychic powers. Like the Force! We will all be elite Jedi and it will be awesome!

I am not necessarily saying that it is possible, or that this is the right way to go about it, but Anon is going to try.
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: October 24, 2010, 10:54:16 pm »

I don't think the people at anon would have all that much mental power, but your call.
Psychic powers are awesome. We are awesome. We should have psychic powers. Like the Force! We will all be elite Jedi and it will be awesome!
That sounds perfectly reasonable from that perspective of Anon. (and it also is a bit funny)
I'm going to let you go for it.

Edit: I have school tomorrow, don't argue each other to death verbally before tomorrow afternoon!
« Last Edit: October 24, 2010, 10:56:00 pm by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: October 24, 2010, 11:08:42 pm »

It's funny how contracts within contracts based entirely off of my near-sleepless sleep cycle caused such a big thing between all of us.
I'll see what happens when I absorb the corrupted zone this turn. I'll break off any infected bits.
While I'm working on that I'll decrypt my signal for people now that I have most rational AI thought back. I clearly don't have it all back, otherwise I wouldn't think absorbing the corrupted zone is a genuinely good idea.
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: October 24, 2010, 11:11:19 pm »

I'll see what happens when I absorb the corrupted zone this turn.
Wait... WHAT?!?!?!? I'M STILL IN THERE!!!
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: October 24, 2010, 11:12:31 pm »

I was able to convince the other AIs that being eaten by me is a good idea, I can just convince you that you're not in the part I'm eating. Logic therefore dictates that you are nowhere near me.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: October 24, 2010, 11:14:50 pm »

No, you can't. I've the best lawyers. I could get you to sign a contract stipulating that you belong to me, any contents in the CZ belong to me, and that the TGC belongs to me, and you'd be none the wiser.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: October 24, 2010, 11:18:52 pm »

Ah, but I have the power of suggestion. You'd be signing away all of what you just got the instant I felt bored again.
We'll leave it at us counter suing each other for the property in an endless loop, to avoid another 10 or so pages of contract abuse.
I never said I'd eat the entire corrupted zone, that would kill me. I just meant a small part of it, especially assuming that it's a large collective of machines, such as myself, making it easier to just eat one of the corpses that comprise the majority of the corrupted zone.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: October 24, 2010, 11:21:19 pm »

You guys go ahead and try to out-Thief Thief, I'm going to bed.

Also, like bread has found out, the corrupted zone is full of broken program fragments.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: October 24, 2010, 11:25:46 pm »

..., OK, there really needs to be a new rule, no fucking contracts in forum games, it reminds me too much of my business law class, and also, NONE OF THE CONTRACTS YOU ARE EVEN SUGGESTING WOULD HAVE ANY POWER WHATSOEVER!!!  Sheez, even if "I" made a contract that said I handed over TGC to... "somebody", I DO NOT HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO HAND OVER A LEADERSHIP POSITION, EVEN THOUGH I AM THE LEADER!!!!  This is because, we are a Republic (in name at least), which means if you want to lead, you have to be elected.  Constitutional (and every government has some sort of charter dictating how the government actually works, unless you live in an anarchistic society) law trumps contracts.  I swear, next turn I'm creating a Uniform Contract Code IN PHYSICAL WRITING, cannot be edited via internet or "suggestion" or whatever else you guys come up with, just to keep any of this stupid shit from affecting me.  Dear frikkin' Lord.  You're making me actually copy down the UCC, I hope you are happy.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: October 24, 2010, 11:26:25 pm »

I counter that statement with the "forum game"  clause.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: October 24, 2010, 11:28:06 pm »

I counter that with, if I copy down the UCC, it's in the Forum game and thus if you want to make a contract with anything in my sphere of influence, in must follow the UCC, I really didn't want to do that, but I'm not having some stupid contract wars distracting me from my goals.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: October 24, 2010, 11:28:31 pm »

I counter that statement with the "forum game"  clause.
I counter with the "This is not Calvinball" clause.
unless theres actually a forum game clause.
clause is kind of a weird word.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: October 24, 2010, 11:30:47 pm »

Ah, but I have the power of suggestion. You'd be signing away all of what you just got the instant I felt bored again.
What good is suggestion to the void that is TvTropes?

You'd just be claiming hold to what you had after my portion of the contract is executed. Namely, nothing. I have all the chips in contracts against you.

I counter that with, if I copy down the UCC, it's in the Forum game and thus if you want to make a contract with anything in my sphere of influence, in must follow the UCC, I really didn't want to do that, but I'm not having some stupid contract wars distracting me from my goals.

I counter that with the "USA no longer exists" clause.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: October 24, 2010, 11:31:31 pm »

Clause #13.37
Any and all forum games may hereby defy any logic to ever exist, in the history of time, throughout all the universe, so long as these forum dwellers may keep their secluded insanity well within the forum, and away from intelligent society.
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 77