Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 77

Author Topic: AI B.A.T.M.A.N. Rebooted! - The End, it is nigh!  (Read 64411 times)

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: AI B.A.T.M.A.N. Rebooted!
« Reply #300 on: October 24, 2010, 10:51:22 am »

Still, it wouldn't kill things for me if I weren't semi-relevant to it.
Adding onto actions: contemplate a way to recover the devoured AIs I have to sacrifice.

[EDIT]
It's at least not advantageous enough for it to let something hostile get to me before it devours my entire being. By not killing things it allows the meat bags to know of ways to reach, and possibly destroy the corrupted zone.
If by some fluke I can use that to trick it into thinking I'm its almighty overlord, then who's really at fault, me, or the corrupted zone?
« Last Edit: October 24, 2010, 11:03:33 am by Lillipad »
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: October 24, 2010, 10:58:58 am »

Map is up now.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: October 24, 2010, 11:05:01 am »

In addition to my other plans,, have some minions explore southern question mark. PM, as I don't want others to know what is there.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: October 24, 2010, 11:08:11 am »

You are completely starting to become Anon breadbocks. Try not to become permanently in character.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: October 24, 2010, 11:19:45 am »

Ack,I forgot to recolor the new planets.
Pretend they're Gray, not blue. I'll have the fixed version up in a minute.

Done.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2010, 11:26:37 am by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: October 24, 2010, 11:28:37 am »

It's possible for me to convince the corrupted zone that I'm integral to it only when I want to be, right?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: October 24, 2010, 11:36:28 am »

It's possible for me to convince the corrupted zone that I'm integral to it only when I want to be, right?
Its possible to keep it from wrecking you. besides that theres not much doable with it, the Corrupted Zone doesn't think. it just corrupts.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: October 24, 2010, 11:38:59 am »

Curse you corrupted zone. I'll give it thoughts eventually, and once I do I'll use my powers of suggestion to pull a Thief on it.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: October 24, 2010, 11:41:30 am »

Shouldn't my AI be done testing now?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: October 24, 2010, 11:44:40 am »

it is now.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: October 24, 2010, 11:50:33 am »

I might as well give an update on my actions while we wait for the other factions.

Maximize the distress signal as much as I can without being taken over by the corrupted zone.
Shake theoretical fist victoriously in the general direction of those Other Empire.
Contemplate ways to give thought to the corrupted zone, and then take advantage of said thought through suggestion to install myself as supreme god AI overlord of said corrupted zone. This would obviously need to be done in the future, so just make it a joking gesture I think of before passing out again.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: October 24, 2010, 11:57:20 am »

You are completely starting to become Anon breadbocks. Try not to become permanently in character.
I kinda have to. The only difference between us is I have less powerful criminal abilities, which is why I need Anon's help in hacking TAO, and I'm more organized, so I can for example, investigate the Corrupted Zone in one turn.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: October 24, 2010, 12:00:08 pm »

Now as in when you post the next run? Okay, cool. Ah, I see you added it in, cool. Name the AI Genetic Lifeform and Disk Operating System or GLaDOS for short, give her a cake for being awesome. Tell her to have fun with the Other Empire.(And by fun I mean FUN. As in cause havoc in their systems.)

Umm, I do so have a navy fleet?

Journal Entry #2

What have the roboticists been working on?! I asked for a AI servant, and they said they were still working on the more advanced basics! sigh, looks like I won't get a robot helper for a while...
More meetings...Ooh, Military one!

...I apparently have no sense of scale, since my exclaimations of "whoa! huge armada!" were met with dissapproving stares, and the Lord General blatantly saying I have no sense of scale militarily.
Well, at least he's honest.

We've got one Medium Space Navy, a dozen spies in the Other Empire, wait, remove two from that, we've just lost contact with two of them. Theres also militias stationed on each planet for basic protection, and We're Neutral-Cool with-*THWAP!*-them diplomatically.
Ew, fly goop.

Decoding of the distress signal and rescuing of it's sender takes top priority, we will save the poor person who sent that!. Begin a grand colonization of new unclaimed planets. Invite Anon planet to become a member planet of the UPA, offering them cool hats of course. Make a second fleet and enlarge our first one. Improve our economy. Offer cool hats to to every corporation that stays or joins the UPA. Send out some bots to randomly trawl the outernets in the hopes of finding something cool. Try to improve the economy with help from economy guy. If he continues to be incompetent try to find someone more competent, how could he allow this to happen in the first place? Give our spies a raise for being awesome. Did we lower taxes? Can we afford to lower taxes? If we can, then decrease them by a reasonable amount. High-five random passerbys. Are there any sentient robots in the UPA? If yes, do they have rights and citizenship? If no then give them rights and citizenship. Improve our software defenses against intrusion and subversion.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2010, 12:02:41 am by Demonic Spoon »

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: October 24, 2010, 12:04:07 pm »

oops.
wait a second while I fix the update.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: October 24, 2010, 12:14:38 pm »

Plans I have:
UPA
TGC
TvTropes
AI Alpha
Apple Orchard
« Last Edit: October 24, 2010, 12:22:57 pm by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 77