Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 77

Author Topic: AI B.A.T.M.A.N. Rebooted! - The End, it is nigh!  (Read 64349 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: AI B.A.T.M.A.N. Rebooted! - War!
« Reply #1050 on: November 11, 2010, 04:58:50 pm »

Pretty sure we're good, but theres lotsa new DF adventure mode stuff!
And this is the DF forum (well this is the non-DF lower forum about other games that are forum-based, but you get the point).
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #1051 on: November 11, 2010, 06:21:11 pm »

... I'm still waiting for my PM on how things are going.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1052 on: November 12, 2010, 05:22:20 pm »

update

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1053 on: November 12, 2010, 06:54:46 pm »

Ok, though I've decided I don't really like running a largish multiplayer game as much as a picture or text one. (Not saying I'm going to give up on it yet, though!)

But anyway, someone got lucky while I was rolling stuff and cracked the Orange Planets' security, which activated them like I it would.
Map Update incoming! (the normal update will follow after ya'll see the effect of activating these things for the first time.)

I'll post the rolls if you guys want proof, since this was a major event.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1054 on: November 12, 2010, 07:32:05 pm »

Ultimate Guardian coming back online after 888,289,937,052 years of downtime. Threat detected on bottom right planetary network portion, Unauthorized network access. Finding and Rerouting all power to fire on all nearby objects in that section to remove threat.

Charge Complete. Firing.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Aftermath:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Sorryness about super bad luck to V-Norrec and the Vasari.
AI Alpha was the one who successfully got in first, on the bottom right planet.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1055 on: November 12, 2010, 07:34:26 pm »

OMITTED...
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1056 on: November 12, 2010, 07:36:16 pm »

what about it?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1057 on: November 12, 2010, 07:40:39 pm »

It did its job is what. Also continue the other projects I have running that count as OMITTED. I assume I don't get to keep the planet, so I'll just have my entire faction become shocked about this development while continuing their duties.
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1058 on: November 12, 2010, 07:43:58 pm »

No, you don't get to keep it, unless you're at least 888,289,937,052 years old and know the correct 3 passwords.
Otherwise It'll detect your hacking in as a threat and do what its programmed to do against threats.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1059 on: November 12, 2010, 08:37:20 pm »

LAZORS!!!
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1060 on: November 12, 2010, 08:58:11 pm »

Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1061 on: November 12, 2010, 09:33:35 pm »

Anonymous will be holding a minutes silence for Texas, may its memes live on eternally...
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Read the First Post!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1062 on: November 12, 2010, 10:06:31 pm »

Theres still Earth!Texas, though.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1063 on: November 12, 2010, 10:19:42 pm »

Oh? I thought Texas had excised itself and set out into space, in that case...
Lolcat: "I can has burger?"
Orange planet: "You can has LAZORS!!!" "pew pew"
Read the First Post!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1064 on: November 12, 2010, 10:25:58 pm »

unless V-Norrec has said otherwise, I'm going to guess the Planet!Texas was the pure essense of TEXAS!
Earth!Texas is the original, but with less Awesome due to some leaving for Planet!Texas.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 77