Gah, can't restart this D:

Yes
- 0 (0%)
No
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: November 05, 2010, 09:56:20 pm

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 94

Author Topic: Jaycraft Minecraft Server: INSERT PHOENIX ANALOGY HERE  (Read 140793 times)

Jay

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼Not Dead Yet☼
    • View Profile
Re: Jaycraft Minecraft Server: Apocalypse In 24 Hours!
« Reply #45 on: October 28, 2010, 02:59:09 pm »

Goron won the JOTM contest...
by being the only one to officially submit an entry.
Well done, folks.

E: Redacted.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2010, 02:55:36 pm by Jay »
Mishimanriz: Histories of Pegasi and Dictionaries

Logical2u

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 28, 2010, 05:08:11 pm »

Goron won the JOTM contest...
by being the only one to officially submit an entry.
Well done, folks.

On an unrelated note:  To the person who flooded my floating islands -- I know who you are, from the logs.  Come clean or you're getting banned.
This shit isn't funny.

E: In case it wasn't obvious, I want to know WHY you would do such a thing.

Is it also, out of curiosity, the same person that flooded the underside of my fortress?
This account is defunct - please contact me through other means.

Jay

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼Not Dead Yet☼
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 28, 2010, 05:42:06 pm »

Is it also, out of curiosity, the same person that flooded the underside of my fortress?
I have no idea.  Possibly?
« Last Edit: October 28, 2010, 06:35:41 pm by Jay »

Soulwynd

• Bay Watcher
  • -_-
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 28, 2010, 06:08:36 pm »

So... You just plainly didn't consider everyone who also made signs?

Jay

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼Not Dead Yet☼
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 28, 2010, 06:13:25 pm »

So... You just plainly didn't consider everyone who also made signs?

I'm not going to scan over the entire map for every sign, then search the actual game world for the sign to find out who made it.
It said on the site that you needed to submit your entry.  Not doing so would, yes, disqualify you from the contest.  It's like writing an essay for an essay contest and not sending it in.  Just, what?

E: Oh GOD DAMN IT.  I sent the server into a reboot to clear the RAM and such...  and it didn't come back.
I don't have any power over it if it's not started, because it's virtual.  Damnit.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2010, 06:48:50 pm by Jay »

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 28, 2010, 06:48:34 pm »

On an unrelated note:  To the person who flooded my floating islands -- I know who you are, from the logs.  Come clean or you're getting banned.
This shit isn't funny.

I really hope you don't think that was me. I've barely been ON in the past few days, let alone vandalizing things. (The logs comment is the only reason I think you MIGHT be hinting at me. If not, then sorry for misinterpreting.)
The moment the lever was pulled, somebody's pet kitten stepped onto the bridge. I read somewhere that if a cat falls more than 11 stories, it instinctively flares its legs out to increase air resistance. This slows it down enough to stick the landing with relatively minor injuries. In Dwarf Fortress, apparently, cats don't do that.

Jay

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼Not Dead Yet☼
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 28, 2010, 06:50:43 pm »

This shit isn't funny.

I really hope you don't think that was me. I've barely been ON in the past few days, let alone vandalizing things. (The logs comment is the only reason I think you MIGHT be hinting at me. If not, then sorry for misinterpreting.)
Wait, what?
How does pointing towards the log it keeps of most actions done on the server in any way hint at you?

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 28, 2010, 06:52:46 pm »

This shit isn't funny.

Wait, what?
How does pointing towards the log it keeps of most actions done on the server in any way hint at you?
Oh see, I thought you meant log blocks. Which I'd assuming had been used to direct something and flood stuff? And I have a bunch from my big tree? I dunno. I WAS thinking "doesn't he have a way to keep track of this stuff?", it just hadn't occurred to me that that was what you were talking about.
The moment the lever was pulled, somebody's pet kitten stepped onto the bridge. I read somewhere that if a cat falls more than 11 stories, it instinctively flares its legs out to increase air resistance. This slows it down enough to stick the landing with relatively minor injuries. In Dwarf Fortress, apparently, cats don't do that.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 28, 2010, 07:30:32 pm »

Speaking of people doing dumb stuff, did you find out who made the giant wall that messed up the guest zone and the view from my porch?

Also. Damn about the server being down I am so giddy and ready to blow stuff up.

Logical2u

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 28, 2010, 08:54:30 pm »

Speaking of people doing dumb stuff, did you find out who made the giant wall that messed up the guest zone and the view from my porch?

Also. Damn about the server being down I am so giddy and ready to blow stuff up.

From what I heard, it was Keuran's junk that went into the wall rune and it was Soulwynd's rune. Not sure if I can accurately remember the rune creator, that is just the name that comes to mind.

Not sure if that's entirely accurate.

By the way, it no longer pierces the guest zone, but it is 1/4 of the length of the entire map!
This account is defunct - please contact me through other means.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 28, 2010, 08:57:35 pm »

Durn thing cut me off from the thicket.

Any news on how the server is doing? Is it like gone for good?

Tylui

• Bay Watcher
  • O_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 29, 2010, 03:06:43 am »

'Tis not gone for good. I sent in a support request to the peepz and they're on it. Supposedly. I'm not too sure I'm 100% pleased with this host, but we'll see what happens when it comes back... Sorry I wasn't here sooner to submit the issue. :(

Tylui

• Bay Watcher
  • O_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 29, 2010, 10:05:47 am »

SUPA Doublepost Update Action!

All fixed! I don't know why that happened, and they failed to tell me why. :/

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 29, 2010, 12:57:39 pm »

YAY

I am on now. I can not wait for tnt party! I really want to blow up my tree and my house!

Jay

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼Not Dead Yet☼
    • View Profile
Re: Jaycraft Minecraft Server: Apocalypse Nearing!
« Reply #59 on: October 29, 2010, 02:51:42 pm »

T-minus one hour to apocalypse.
Commence panic.
Or don't.
Whatever.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 94