Gah, can't restart this D:

Yes
- 0 (0%)
No
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: November 05, 2010, 09:56:20 pm

Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 94

Author Topic: Jaycraft Minecraft Server: INSERT PHOENIX ANALOGY HERE  (Read 140978 times)

Logical2u

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Jaycraft Minecraft Server: NOW WITH A WALL OF SHAME
« Reply #1125 on: March 26, 2011, 08:39:16 pm »

IRC has changed servers to irc.newnet.net because Esper became unavailable to the bot after their move today.
EDIT: Everything should be changed to match now.  Let me know if you find something that's not.

You missed the one on the irc page on your website.
This account is defunct - please contact me through other means.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
Re: Jaycraft Minecraft Server: ONE OF A KIND
« Reply #1126 on: March 26, 2011, 09:01:06 pm »

Uh, as far as I know, there should be zero dataloss regarding the actual game server.

Oh, whoops, thought this would mean a new map.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1127 on: March 28, 2011, 10:48:25 pm »

Kind of getting back into this, and wanted to do something pretty large. Needless to say, someone had dug out a frigging hovel in the cliff I wanted.

Of course, I was planning on making it accessible via a massive, underground, two-lane canal system anyway, so maybe I should just keep going out into the middle of nowhere until I find a place I like anyway.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Jay

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼Not Dead Yet☼
    • View Profile
« Reply #1128 on: March 31, 2011, 02:57:04 pm »

Temporary map on vanilla until Bukkit is updated to 1.4, because apparently the majority of people that play here actually bother with updates.
Mishimanriz: Histories of Pegasi and Dictionaries

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
Re: Jaycraft Minecraft Server: VANILLA-FLAVORED WALL OF SHAME
« Reply #1129 on: March 31, 2011, 03:41:28 pm »

Well, it seems to hate me. Or is it supposed to be this unstable?
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Jay

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼Not Dead Yet☼
    • View Profile
« Reply #1130 on: March 31, 2011, 07:40:01 pm »

The Bukkiteers already have an update out, but 90% of plugins are broken and unupdated, so we're holding off a bit.
Still vanilla, still a temporary map.
Mishimanriz: Histories of Pegasi and Dictionaries

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1131 on: March 31, 2011, 08:13:17 pm »

Bah humbug.
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1132 on: March 31, 2011, 10:23:51 pm »

I have a question, what's TNT griefing? I've never played the game before, but I think it involves an explosion.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

dragonshardz

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:PONY:ACCEPTABLE]
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #1133 on: March 31, 2011, 10:48:29 pm »

TNT Griefing - Using TNT (which is hard to get) to grief.

Duh?

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1134 on: April 01, 2011, 12:23:06 am »

Would killing somebody be classed as griefing?
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.

qwertyuiopas

• Bay Watcher
  • Photoshop is for elves who cannot use MSPaint.
    • View Profile
    • uristqwerty.ca, my current (barren) site.
« Reply #1135 on: April 01, 2011, 12:47:05 am »

I think that a good definition might be anything that intentionally causes problems for other players, especially those who are busy working on something.
Eh?
Eh!

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1136 on: April 01, 2011, 12:59:29 am »

I think that a good definition might be anything that intentionally causes problems for other players, especially those who are busy working on something.
So, even killing them?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1137 on: April 01, 2011, 02:12:05 am »

So, even killing them?
Generally, dying tends to be a problem for most people. There are instances where it isn't, but dropping all of your stuff and being transported far away has the tendency to be a bad thing.

Why do you ask?

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1138 on: April 01, 2011, 03:08:29 am »

So, even killing them?
Generally, dying tends to be a problem for most people. There are instances where it isn't, but dropping all of your stuff and being transported far away has the tendency to be a bad thing.

Why do you ask?
Oh, I'm going to buy the game soon and I don't want to get banned from any servers.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1139 on: April 01, 2011, 03:49:35 am »

Ah. Some servers are explicitly PvP or have some sort of PvP events or circumstances, but in general walking up to someone and killing them is indeed considered rude.

You generally don't have to worry about accidentally killing anyone, though. Not like they'll die in one accidental hit (usually).
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 94