Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 18

Author Topic: You are all monsters.  (Read 73135 times)

Jiokuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Morning comes whether you set the alarm or not
    • View Profile
Re: You are all monsters.
« Reply #195 on: October 04, 2011, 05:08:09 pm »

Cool we designed a Umbrellacrop system a full year before release. :)

Necro910

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Drunk +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: October 04, 2011, 05:55:43 pm »

Can't any of you detect a troll?
I have. I just like watching the trolls floric in the breadows of muldar.

-everyone is a fuckup snip-
You could have just said everyone is fucked up  :P

MrC

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: October 04, 2011, 06:20:26 pm »

I would say that due to the 14 pages that the successful troll OP's troll was successful.

Good job and welcome to the forums.

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
  • Ruler of all things ruleable
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: October 04, 2011, 07:38:26 pm »

-everyone is a fuckup snip-
You could have just said everyone is fucked up  :P

Well, technically, yes. But that wouldn't be nearly as fun.

UristMcHuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: October 04, 2011, 10:42:43 pm »

We're not monsters. We're +Sociopathic dwarven killing machines+.

Impaling migrants is fun. As long as you keep the process nice and slow you will have fun.

Babies are fun to burn alive. Their fear soothes the sociopathic soul. It's even more fun to drown them.

Nobles are the scum of society. They deserve to be left for the forgotten beasts so the forgotten beast dust rots out their eyeballs and makes them bleed to death.
Yes, you are monsters. You are XXSociopathic murderersXX.

Impaling migrants is [ETHIC:KILL_ENTITY_MEMBER:UNTHINKABLE] to dwarfs.

Again, killing babies is the same as ^ the above.

One way why nobles need not be murdered: Occasionally unreasonable demands/mandates. The unhappiness is only minor. One reason why nobles may be killed: Demands/mandates for slade items.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: October 04, 2011, 10:44:49 pm »

Impaling migrants is fun. As long as you keep the process nice and slow you will have fun.

Babies are fun to burn alive. Their fear soothes the sociopathic soul. It's even more fun to drown them.

Nobles are the scum of society. They deserve to be left for the forgotten beasts so the forgotten beast dust rots out their eyeballs and makes them bleed to death.

One way why nobles need not be murdered: Occasionally unreasonable demands/mandates. The unhappiness is only minor. One reason why nobles may be killed: Demands/mandates for slade items.
ELF! MURDER THE ELF!
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

UristMcHuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: October 04, 2011, 10:51:24 pm »

ELF! MURDER THE ELF GOOD PARENT!
Fixed that for you. Murderers...

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: October 04, 2011, 10:53:23 pm »

ELF! MURDER THE ELF!

Oh quiet you, we got enough ignorant fanatics around here.. Such sad times we live in..
Now if you excuse me, I'll head over to the Noble's hall and converse on this matter with my peers.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: October 04, 2011, 10:58:29 pm »

ELF! MURDER THE ELF!

Oh quiet you, we got enough ignorant fanatics around here.. Such sad times we live in..
Now if you excuse me, I'll head over to the Noble's hall and converse on this matter with my peers.
While you're at it, could you please pull that lever over there?
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: October 04, 2011, 11:04:35 pm »

ELF! MURDER THE ELF!

You silly dorf.. Noble halls don't actually have.. oh.. seems like we DO have levers in our hall.. Guess I'll be migrating to another fort then..

Epithemius

• Bay Watcher
  • [AFTERTHOUGHT:100]
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: October 04, 2011, 11:55:28 pm »

ELF! MURDER THE ELF!

You silly dorf.. Noble halls don't actually have.. oh.. seems like we DO have levers in our hall.. Guess I'll be migrating to another fort then..
But then doesn't that mean you'll just get impaled on spikes, drowned, crushed, burned, eaten alive, eaten dead, poisoned, driven to insanity, used as cannon fodder for goblins, or just forced to do labor until you have an ‼ACCIDENT‼?

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: October 04, 2011, 11:58:18 pm »

ELF! MURDER THE ELF!

But then doesn't that mean you'll just get impaled on spikes, drowned, crushed, burned, eaten alive, eaten dead, poisoned, driven to insanity, used as cannon fodder for goblins, or just forced to do labor until you have an ‼ACCIDENT‼?

That's it! I'm moving to a Human town!

UristMcHuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: October 05, 2011, 07:14:16 am »

ELF! MURDER THE ELF!

AAIIIIAAAHH!!!!! RUN AWAY!!! RUN AWAY!!! I'll be back (on a different thread) you murderers! This isn't the last of me*!!!

*Well, at least for a while...

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • King of the HFS & only man to win v0.31.25
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: October 05, 2011, 10:36:59 am »

ELF! MURDER THE ELF!

AAIIIIAAAHH!!!!! RUN AWAY!!! RUN AWAY!!! I'll be back (on a different thread) you murderers! This isn't the last of me*!!!

I'm afraid the front door is locked to keep the goblins out.  Would you mind going in this prepared Noble Safety Zone?  The one that looks like a 2-square room with a pressureplate rigged to a floodgate that may or may not trap them inside and open the way for the screw-pumped magma on the level above it.  Oh and ignore the grate in there.  That's for... water, yes water.  And not at all part of a self-contained magma shower...

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: October 05, 2011, 10:46:51 am »

ELF! MURDER THE ELF!

I'm afraid the front door is locked to keep the goblins out.  Would you mind going in this prepared Noble Safety Zone?  The one that looks like a 2-square room with a pressureplate rigged to a floodgate that may or may not trap them inside and open the way for the screw-pumped magma on the level above it.  Oh and ignore the grate in there.  That's for... water, yes water.  And not at all part of a self-contained magma shower...

*Digs his way out WITH HIS BEARD and runs for the hills.*
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 18