Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Cages don't go in furniture stockpiles  (Read 435 times)

Align

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Cages don't go in furniture stockpiles
« on: March 19, 2008, 10:41:00 am »

I have a furniture stockpile and a finished goods stockpile, yet my 3 copper cages were just lying in the magma forge, and when I checked the settings of the stockpiles to see if I had accidentally turned cages off, I found no option for cages at all.
My stray dogs often chase fire imps back into the magma pipe and then continue fighting while burning and drowning in the lava. Truly their loyalty knows no bounds, but perhaps it should.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
Re: Cages don't go in furniture stockpiles
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2008, 10:44:00 am »

They go under animal stockpiles, not furniture.  There's an option there for "store empty cages and animal traps".

Align

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2008, 04:05:00 pm »

I see.
Special option, even.
That's pretty weird. I mean, if they were filled it'd make sense because it was a special case (like sand bags), but empty cages too? Huh...
My stray dogs often chase fire imps back into the magma pipe and then continue fighting while burning and drowning in the lava. Truly their loyalty knows no bounds, but perhaps it should.

valcon

• Bay Watcher
  • Experience rivers.
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2008, 04:13:00 pm »

I kinda like it, my furniture stockpile is already filled with mechanisms and other weird non-furniture type stuff so I'm cool with it being in another pile, particularly because the only use for a cage is animal type stuff.
Still doing Let's Plays, still got a gold toof. 

Adventure Mode:  The Movie!