Poll

The whom to which you are now allied with

The Survivors Rebuplic
- 0 (0%)
?
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 38

Author Topic: Apocalypse Survivors: Artillery on the Horizon!  (Read 46203 times)

Evergod41

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

What is with you guys and seige protection? Who said there would even be seiges? What could have possibly given you any assumption that there could be at any time, whatsoever, a seige against The Keep? But in all seriousness, as long as you dont get a seeries of 20's or 1's on the hostility of visitors, you should be fine against any major attack... who knows, with a 17 their hostility could go from what it is now, to them wanting to be such good buds, that they give all their weapons and equipment to you... The only thing that could cause a seige this early in the game would be if you tried to piss them off. Wasn't planning on anything too bad until you got some serious fame, and an alliance with one of the factions (Which I just now thought of doing more.) So dont worry, be happy, and get doing other things, like turning on the power... or planting seeds... or procreating.....

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Fine but plz if I get a super roll again and its going to hurt me give some to someon else

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

...we play DF. Our first course of action is to set up a magma moat and a few hundred ballistae to defend against rhesus macaques.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Evergod41

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

...we play DF. Our first course of action is to set up a magma moat and a few hundred ballistae to defend against rhesus macaques.
Good point, but in DF you have seemingly endless rescources, in both man dwarf power, and materials, but in this, you do not.

Fine but plz if I get a super roll again and its going to hurt me give some to someon else
Again, I am confounded by the grammar of a post... However, I will not be switching around rolls, Because A) I roll rolls before I look at the action, so someone who idled might get a [17] that is then made into a [3] or vice versa in, something is really awesome that I want to happen so a [3] might become a [17] which doesn't really help but, B) I dont play favorites, which condradicts my point a, but still makes sense... I'm going to bed, I have begun to ramble..... and re-read my typing in a british accent...

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

Help with the consturction of the palisade. Make sure to include a spot to place the greenhouse.

It's either this or hauling it up onto the roof.

EDIT: Grab the rifle sledgehammer while I'm at it.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2011, 10:25:25 am by USEC_OFFICER »

quip

• Bay Watcher
  • ???
    • View Profile

Help with palisade.
Hell hath no fury like an angry vampire pimp.

tehstefan

• Bay Watcher
  • R.I.P Bro. You were too good for this place
    • View Profile

Set up the greenhouse outside.

Cause apparently its not outside?
I suspect you've never tried doing many illegal things yet in your game. The second the CCS knows you're "active", they'll come down on you like the hammer of God.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

So dont worry, be happy, and get doing other things, like turning on the power... or planting seeds... or procreating.....

Yeah, I don't see a lot of brocreating going on, considering the gender diversity of the group.

Either way, I'll attempt again to make a hunting weapon of some sort.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

quip

• Bay Watcher
  • ???
    • View Profile

So dont worry, be happy, and get doing other things, like turning on the power... or planting seeds... or procreating.....

Yeah, I don't see a lot of brocreating going on, considering the gender diversity of the group.

Well some of the NPC's could theoretically be female... But then we don't seem to pay much attention to them, do we? They probably just sit around all day like:
"Yeah, those weirdos have decided to build glass caltrops..."
"Like thats going to work. What do they excpect to attack? Shoeless tramps?"
*Snigger snigger E.T.C.*
Hell hath no fury like an angry vampire pimp.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hey I think everyone posted yay

Evergod41

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well some of the NPC's could theoretically be female... But then we don't seem to pay much attention to them, do we? They probably just sit around all day like:
"Yeah, those weirdos have decided to build glass caltrops..."
"Like thats going to work. What do they excpect to attack? Shoeless tramps?"
*Snigger snigger E.T.C.*
Funny, made me laugh, but yes, there are NPC females... and they do currently think none too well upon much of anybody.

Hey I think everyone posted yay
Nae,

Tellemurius (Unless that maditation was serious...)
Archangel

Though it is close, and I expect to do turn later today!

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Then I must be the NPC ladies archer in shining shit

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile

oh you want a real action?

Prepare for the incoming party

Evergod41

• Bay Watcher