25-30
- 12 (18.5%)
30-35
- 14 (21.5%)
35-40
- 16 (24.6%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: More dwarf at embark!!! for SDL version only.  (Read 2070 times)

Veggie Lamb

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Re: More dwarf at embark!!! for SDL version only.
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2010, 06:40:37 pm »

i played a few hours with this and didn't notice "zoning" problems.. highly doubt that changing just that two digits causes any propblems

You never know with DF. The spirits of all those slaughter Dwarves get violent sometimes. ;D

Hugo_The_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Modding Mentor
    • View Profile
    • Regeneration: Forced Evolution
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2010, 08:16:41 am »

I used this hack (did it myself with the help of that helpful info) and I was wondering where a good tutorial would be for Hex Editing, Memory Editing, and reading hex code (I understand how hex works but opening up a file has so many possiblties) is a debugger required for the last option?

jocan2003

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2010, 09:35:22 am »

To be honest im a total newb in hex editing, i know some base tahts all, i go in trial error, i dont use debugguer but i do believe it would be hell of a lot easier once i know how to properly use one.

My very first game hacking was fallout 2 character sheet giving me all attribute to 10, it was pure luck and here i simply followed the instruction in the thread i sent, i used the same info tried wasnt the first and the second one was the good one pure luck there again, abd i shared the result with the community as i CANT stand starting a new fort with only 7 dwarf.

Why am i saying all that i dont know im just bored at my job...
Quote from: LoSboccacc
that was a luky dwarf. I had one dabbling surgeon fail so spectacularly that the patient skull flew a tile away from the table.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Girlinhat
Minecraft UI is very simple. There's only so many ways you can implement "simple" without copying something. We also gonna complain that it uses WASD?
Pages: 1 [2]