Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

Author Topic: Vengeful Mafia 2 - Over - Mafia ULTRASUPERWIN! Toaster & Zathras ROXORZZ!!  (Read 22195 times)

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
Re: Vengeful Mafia 2 - Started - Day 1
« Reply #90 on: October 15, 2010, 07:12:54 am »

HammerCount

Breadbocks - Toaster, Pandarsenic, Zathras (3)
Pandarsenic - breadbox (1)
Spade - (0)
Toaster - Spade (1)
Zathras - (0)

Breadbocks has been lynched. He was a townie.

Breadbocks, Who do you want to vengekill?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 15, 2010, 08:07:07 am »

Are we allowed to talk now?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 15, 2010, 10:27:04 am »

Sure go ahead. Let's call it twilight.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 15, 2010, 03:06:01 pm »

I need to relearn the difference between "scum" and "awful" I think.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 15, 2010, 04:04:12 pm »

Pandarsenic, you played this wrong. Rather than actually defend yourself, you are quick to say Spade is innocent, and wait until Zathras gives you his drunk offer to say "breadbocks is scum". For this, you die.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 15, 2010, 05:00:04 pm »

Well, boners.

You're town. Lynch the godfather. Or kill all the mafia.
Congratulations, Zathras. I should've known you were scum and Breadbocks wasn't from your deal (and thought of it earlier while in class but couldn't say it until now).
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Zathras

• Bay Watcher
  • Boogie thinks you being confoosed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 15, 2010, 07:50:17 pm »

Well, I was going to wait for Ottofar to do the official wrap, but since Pandar posted his role, I might as well get it off my chest:

Yeah! Suck it, suckers!               8-)

Well, boners.
You're town. Lynch the godfather. Or kill all the mafia.
Congratulations, Zathras. I should've known you were scum and Breadbocks wasn't from your deal (and thought of it earlier while in class but couldn't say it until now).

Yeah. I was worried last night that you would decline the offer, and put two-and-two together: "Well, it can't be breadbox then, and it ain't me, plus it'd be odd if it was Spade after he's badgered him so much... vote Toaster!" Thus the drunkenness and time limit as cover-my-ass if needed. I wasn't quite sober, but not nearly as drunk as I made it seem, I think...

...but once you voted, it was all over. For town to win, a) Bread would have to hit scum with his vengekill, and b) you would have to go back on your promise and vote the other (otherwise, you vote Pandar, and the scum left hammers you). But I was willing to bet you wouldn't do that.

Also, Town lost with the votes of scum+Pandar... where have I seen that before? (or as they say, neener neener!)

Sorry, being childish there for a second.

I have to say, I really like this short five-people format. It's quick and agile, and emphasises Day play, which is very good. On the other hand, it can die quickly if people lurk, and it seems somewhat unbalanced in the scum's favour. Also, Ottofar, I take back what I said on the scumchat about locking after hammer -- your way is better, leaving it open as "twilight", but it does present the danger of people messing with the lynchee's head before he shoots.

Congrats Ottofar for a fun and well run game. Please do the formal wrap up and post chat links (or let me know if I should).

And a High Five to my Scum Buddy Toaster! You rock, dude!

My soul has been freed by the King of the Mafia.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 15, 2010, 08:28:21 pm »

Pandarsenic you got vengekilled yet again for a mafia victory, heh.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 15, 2010, 10:33:19 pm »

:wave: Good game!

Toaster is town.

That warmed my heart.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: October 15, 2010, 10:41:54 pm »

Pandarsenic, you played this wrong. Rather than actually defend yourself, you are quick to say Spade is innocent, and wait until Zathras gives you his drunk offer to say "breadbocks is scum". For this, you die.
Loophole! I never said I was going to vengekill him. I could totally say screw it and give town the easy win, and I did have my suspicions about you Zath. So I will. I didn't plan this out just right for nothing. I knew scum would admit ASAP, so all I had to do was make it seem like I'd chosen my vengekill, without actually saying it. I make suck at mafia, but I suck deviously. >:D

Vengekill Zathras.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: October 15, 2010, 10:59:18 pm »

That's a pretty controversial thing to do, hehehe.

Zathras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 15, 2010, 11:04:15 pm »

Oh, you suck deviously, all right. You are frightfully committed to the sucking. You suck furiously, intensely and with conviction. At everything, I think, but at Mafia as well. But fuck you. For the following reasons:

a) You fail at reading what you write: "for this you die", Pandar, in red. That's your kill call.
b) Even if it wasn't, Pandar posted his role PM, rules violation, modkill, instant loss for you.
c) Even if that also wasn't, He'd have to vote himself next day, Toaster hammers, you still lose.
d) In any case, there's no way Ottofar would ever entertain the idea of humouring your childish antics.
e) You suck, yes, but you say the truth here:
I didn't plan this out just right

Now bugger off, you annoying little twat, and learn to lose with dignity.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: October 15, 2010, 11:37:29 pm »

Meh. I didn't have much hopes for it anyways. Would be nice if it worked, but not likely. Just wanted to make one last bid to actually win a game.

Zathras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: October 15, 2010, 11:52:33 pm »

Meh. I didn't have much hopes for it anyways. Would be nice if it worked, but not likely. Just wanted to make one last bid to actually win a game.

So, you didn't "plan this out just right"? Oh! What a surprise! We almost believed you!

Where I come from, what you tried to do is called "cheating", and will generally get you banned from games, from company, and in some cases get you shot. I bet you also swipe pieces off the board when playing chess or checkers. "Oh! it was a last bid to win!". Douchetard. You want to try to win, play well. You can't play well, play something else, like tic-tac-toe or parcheesi. Or be a happy loser. Just don't be a bother.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: October 16, 2010, 12:24:19 am »

No. I did plan it out. Just it was only a backup plan.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8