Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

Author Topic: Vengeful Mafia 2 - Over - Mafia ULTRASUPERWIN! Toaster & Zathras ROXORZZ!!  (Read 22186 times)

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
Re: Vengeful Mafia 2 - Started - Day 1
« Reply #60 on: October 14, 2010, 12:35:58 am »

Well gawd forbid I attend my classes.
Achievement Unlocked!
Pandarsenic
Use school as an excuse for not having been at a computer.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 14, 2010, 08:06:14 am »

Grammar argument? In MY game?

Anyways:

Votecount
Breadbocks - Toaster (1)
Pandarsenic - breadbox (1)
Spade - Zathras (1)
Toaster - Spade (1)
Zathras - Pandarsenic (1)

Not voting - (0)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 14, 2010, 08:07:44 am »

breadbocks:  You never answered my question.

breadbocks and Zathras:  You're dillying about grammar instead of finding scum.  I enjoy a good grammatical nitpick, but there's a better use of your time.

Spade, you're bringing in modding and Org, both irrelevant to finding scum.  I'd say you look like you're actively trying to avoid scum hunting.

Pandar:  In the few minutes you were on you couldn't even answer a question?

Ottofar:  It's more likely than you think.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Zathras

• Bay Watcher
  • Boogie thinks you being confoosed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 14, 2010, 03:16:43 pm »

Well gawd forbid I attend my classes.
Really? That's the best you can do in 36hrs?

breadbocks, breadbocks and Zathras, Spade, Pandar, Ottofar
You forgot Kitchen Sink!

Both of you are activelurking. Neither of you have done anything useful except accusing others of not doing anything useful. That is extremely scummy in a game like this. Especially Pandarsenic, who should a) know better, and b) was supposed to "force everyone to stay active". I wonder why you are suddenly so shy.

I'll keep my vote on Spade, because I need him to talk and answer my questions, and I'm getting scummy vibes from him, but you two are very close seconds. Get in here and be useful, or die.

And Toaster, to answer your point: the grammar stuff is over; it seemed an interesting avenue to explore for a couple of posts, but it landed us nowhere, so we are back to our regularly scheduled program.
My soul has been freed by the King of the Mafia.

Spade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 14, 2010, 03:42:01 pm »

Sure, why not. Anything to get you to talk. Examples are good. Also good if you can tell me how, as a mod, would you tackle lurkers, or what other challenges would you foresee?
Such as instead of trying to make one of the weaker sides better, make one of the stronger sides weaked.
Maybe adding a paranoid cop or a fake doctor.
Tackling lurkers would probably be able to be done by prodding, and also getting replacements when needed. I'd see other challenges being things like having people break rules such as 'no PMing.'

Also, what is your opinion on the possible scumhood of breadbox at this point?
Maybe.
Most of his posts have something to do with grammar, which really don't help us.

Spade, you're bringing in modding and Org, both irrelevant to finding scum.  I'd say you look like you're actively trying to avoid scum hunting.
I wasn't the one to bring in a question about modding, Zathras was.
I don't see how Org, a player in this game, has nothing to do with finding scum.

Org: Do you have any other non-eh things to say?

DungeonEscape
Will you make it out alive?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 14, 2010, 03:53:02 pm »

Players: (5/5)
Breadbocks
Pandarsenic
Spade
Toaster
Zathras

Spade, are you smoking drugs?  Are you even paying attention to this game?  Get with the program or get on the ropes.

Zathras, I must disagree.  Have you not seen my moves on bread?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Zathras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 14, 2010, 03:59:48 pm »

Players: (5/5)
Breadbocks
Pandarsenic
Spade
Toaster
Zathras

Spade, are you smoking drugs?  Are you even paying attention to this game?  Get with the program or get on the ropes.

Zathras, I must disagree.  Have you not seen my moves on bread?

Duh. Spade was being facetious, (to which I say "Eh!"), but please give us more data on your breadmoves so far. I've not really seen you move that much yet.

...more later.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 14, 2010, 04:17:47 pm »

breadbocks:  You never answered my question.

breadbocks and Zathras:  You're dillying about grammar instead of finding scum.  I enjoy a good grammatical nitpick, but there's a better use of your time.

I didn't see your question when I made my last post. Will answer promptly.

I said I was going to look into Spade, and I damn well did. Zathras was correcting my failure at verb conjugation.

You forgot Kitchen Sink!

Both of you are activelurking. Neither of you have done anything useful except accusing others of not doing anything useful. That is extremely scummy in a game like this. Especially Pandarsenic, who should a) know better, and b) was supposed to "force everyone to stay active". I wonder why you are suddenly so shy.
Wait... so who are you accusing of al'ing? There are 5 possible players you could be talking about.
Also, what is your opinion on the possible scumhood of breadbox at this point?
Maybe.
Most of his posts have something to do with grammar, which really don't help us.
Most? I count two. The discussion is over.
I don't see how Org, a player in this game, has nothing to do with finding scum.

Org: Do you have any other non-eh things to say?
??? lolwut

Since when has Org been playing?

Now, for my analysis of Panda.

His entire post history:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
How many are fluff? All but one. [-4]
Huge lurking. In a 28 hour gap you are more than likely to find a chance to post. And what does he do when he gets back? Fluff. [-7]
Already a -11 on my scumscale. You've got some serious work to do before I even touch red color tags in this game, Panda.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Spade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 14, 2010, 04:27:15 pm »

Oh my god.
I can't believe I did that.
Sorry for mentioning org.

DungeonEscape
Will you make it out alive?

Zathras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 14, 2010, 04:39:52 pm »

Oh my god.
I can't believe I did that.
Sorry for mentioning org.

You mean you didn't do that on purpose?! Oh my lackofgod! Either you are much dumber than I thought, or you are throwing a massive red herring into the discussion to distract from the hunting. I'd FoS you twice if I wasn't already voting you, scum.

You forgot Kitchen Sink!

Wait... so who are you accusing of al'ing? There are 5 possible players you could be talking about.

Hmmm... the two I was replying to? Toaster and Pandar. Both on the scummy side of unhelpful. I FoS'd Pandar because he has lurked longer, had initially said the opposite, and has behaved in a non-townie way.

Spade, what's your take on Pandar's lurking and bread's analysis?

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 14, 2010, 07:22:49 pm »

All right, got through the busiest part of the week (Thursday is the day all my classes have HW due). Getting dinner soonish then doing laundry; I'll catch up in mafias while laundry runs.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Zathras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 14, 2010, 08:17:01 pm »

All right, got through the busiest part of the week (Thursday is the day all my classes have HW due). Getting dinner soonish then doing laundry; I'll catch up in mafias while laundry runs.
Yeah, yeah. Unless there's a crisis in the Middle East, or an impromptu Soviet MIRV launch. Just let me know in time to run for my shelter.

It's been 48hrs since your last post resembling usefulness. I notice that everyone has already called you on that, except Spade. I also note that you have had something to say to everyone but Spade. In fact, Spade has avoided the Pandarsenic topic even when explicitly asked for his opinion on it... and when the thread starting to focus its attention on your absence, Spade jumps in with an Org-shaped smoke bomb. Curious.

I'm going to say that, at this point, I see it as likely that Spade and Pandarsenic are our scum team. I welcome other's opinions on this.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 14, 2010, 08:31:33 pm »

I'm fine with that thesis, but Panda is scummier on my scale. Toaster, what about you?

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 14, 2010, 08:33:33 pm »

In order:
Shush
Give me a link to my last "useful" post so I can reread faster

If you won't help then you forfeit the right to complain. I'm rereading either way but it'll be faster if you take time off from whining about me to be useful to my catching up.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 14, 2010, 08:38:06 pm »

Breadbocks, since forcing people to look at me doesn't work quite so hawtt in small games, I'm instead going to make sure everyone is forced to stay active.

Zathras:

1) Don't buddy me. You're like "GRAWR TOWN LOSES BECAUSE OF YOU" for days then the game starts and I'm suddenly "da man"? What changed?
2) Why would you ask Spade that? If he tells you how he scumslips it's totally null if he does those things. Same for how he plays scum.
Happy?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8